Falling For My Best Friends B...

By sshaylenee

It all started when Riley Allister was dared to kiss her best friends ass of an older brother. But soon, she... More

Charachter Bios
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten- Brysons POV
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve- Bryson's POV
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen- Bryson's POV
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen- Bryson's POV
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one- Emmy's POV
Chapter Twenty-two- Emmy's POV
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter- Twenty-five- Bryson's POV
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty- two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Authors Note
Sequel!
Authors Note

Chapter Fifteen

66.9K 918 146
By sshaylenee

School flew by in a blink of an eye. I was beyond excited to go to the football game. Deep down, football was my true love. It was something my dad and I use to watch all the time.

"Riley, over here," Emmy called out. She decided that she was going to kidnap me before the football game and find me something to wear for my date with Bryson. Wow, I'm going on a date. That still hadn't clicked in my head. I walked over to Emmy, who was leaning against her car. "Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded in response and hoped in her car.

~~~~

"I think these would look great on you," Emmy said, hiding up a pair of black skinny jeans. Emmy had a great sense of style, and I was always happy when she picked out my outfits. It was less I had to do.

"What about this shirt?" I asked, hiding up a peach colored, three quarter length sleeve that hit below the butt in the back. Emmy had a big smile on her face as she held the pants up to match.

"This will look great! He's going to regret not wanting to be with you soon," she said with a wink. I laughed, shaking my head at her comment. "I have the perfect pumps to match this!" Emmy got way to excited when it came to fashion. Whether she admitted it or not, I felt like she would go into the fashion industry once she graduated high school.

"Great, we have an outfit. Let's get out of here," I said with a smile. Emmy just chuckled and we headed up to the counter to pay.

"You ladies find everything okay?" The cashier asked. We both nodded with smiles on our face. "This outfit is gorgeous. I hope you're getting it for a special occasion." I laughed. I loved how people could tell what you were going to do based on your outfit.

"She definitely is," Emmy said, handing her credit card over. I hated when Emmy paid for my stuff, but I knew there was no way around it since she had insisted. The cashier bagged up our purchase and we left.

"Let's get food. I'm starving," I said to Emmy. She shook her head, and I frowned at her.

"I'm not sure what Bryson has planned for your date, but if it includes food, he be upset that you won't be able to eat," she said with a laugh. It was true. I was now going to have to suffer through a football game without eating anything.

"There better be food then," I pouted.

~~~~

"Good evening, everyone! Welcome to the Raptors field. The coin toss will be in about ten minutes. There is a concession stand with amazing food at the end of the bleachers. All proceeds go to new equipment for the football team!" Everyone cheered as the announcer talked. Emmy and I sat in the middle of the bleachers. We had a perfect view of the whole field and both sidelines.

"This game needs to start already. I'm starving," I said, holding my stomach to be dramatic. Emmy laughed.

"You still have a while, sweet cheeks." I hated when she called me that. She had such weird nicknames for people, and that had to be my least favorite. I groaned at the thought of having to sit through this game without anything to eat.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, let's give it up for the Raptors!" The crowd went nuts. You could tell who was rooting for what team. Three quarters of the bleachers were filled with green and gold, the Raptors colors, and the other quarter was filled with white and blue, the opposing team. The Raptors busted through the banner that had been set up in front of the entrance and the crowd screamed. Bryson, Matt, and Andrew, the captains, were the first to break through. Not only were they captains, but they were easily the best players on the team. Once Bryson hit our teams side, he turned to look into the bleachers. He smiled when his eyes locked onto mine. I returned the smile.

"Aw, Riley, he saw us," Emmy said. She always got excited to watch her brother play. He could definitely make a career out of football.

"Let's give it up for the Raptors captains! Bryson Carter, Matt Gerard, and Andrew Milling." Once again, the crowd went nuts as the tree guys made their way to the center of the field. I was too focused on watching Bryson that I missed the rest of the announcements. The ref made his way between the Raptors and the opposing team, who I didn't know. I could see the red talking to the guys and them all shake hands. Soon after, the red through the coin into the air.

"Raptors will be receiving the kick," the announcer said.

~~~~

The buzzer went off at the end of the second quarter signaling half time. The Raptors were ahead by one point. I could feel the tension in the air. Throughout the first half, I could see Bryson tensing up every time the other team scored.

"Is this team good, or are the guys just having a rough time?" I asked Emmy. She looked just as tense as Bryson did.

"I don't think they're on the same page. Bryson looks like he's ready to rio someone's head off." I nodded in agreement. "Go talk to him," Emmy said, catching me off guard. I knew they would be heading into the locker room any minute. I stood up and made my way down the bleachers. I saw Bryson as I stepped down.

"Bryson," I yelled. He turned, looking to see where the voice came from. I waved at him, hoping he had seen me. A smile formed on his face as he ran over.

"Hey," he said.

"Listen, I know it's getting tough out there. I don't know what's going on with your teammates, but none of you seem to be on the same page." He frowned at my words, but I continued anyway. "You need to give the other team a run for their money. Throw a play at them that they haven't seen yet. Catch them off guard, and I'm sure you'll pull ahead." Bryson's eyes widened at my knowledge.

"Since when did you understand football?" He asked.

"A while. Now go in there, talk to your team, and kick some ass!" He wrapped me in a quick hug and ran off towards the locker rooms.

"Well you weren't gone for long," Emmy says as I take my seat next to her.

"I don't think he needed much of a pep talk, just something to get him going." She laughed at me and shook her head.

"Honey, that is a pep talk." I slapped my forehead.

"Thanks," I said, shaking my head at my stupidness. It wasn't long before the boys came running back onto the field, earning a cheer from the crowd.

"Here we go again," Emmy says. I chuckle, sitting back in my seat. The second half started strong. Bryson had thrown some decent passes to his receivers, earning a touchdown only minutes in to the third quarter. By the end of the third quarter, the Raptors were ahead at 27 while the other team still hadn't scored, keeping them at 14. The boys were on fire. They started the fourth quarter with kick off. The other team managed to catch the ball and run twenty-five yards before being tackled.

"First and ten," the announcer says over the speakers. I could see Bryson on the sideline talking to the coach. Once the other team got the ball again, they managed to make it for another first. They really need to get I top of that guy. Once again, the guy got ahold of the ball, dashing down the field. They were now at the tenth yard line. Then the coach did something I never thought he would do. He subbed a guy out and put Bryson in.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Emmy said, practically on the edge of her seat. Bryson's the quarter back, and never plays outside of his position. "He's going to get hurt," Emmy said. She was clearly not happy about the desicion, but me, well I had all the faith in the world that Bryson would be able to pull through. He was going to keep them from getting a touch down. The guys got into their positions. Bryson taking on the guy who seemed unstoppable.

"Hike!" And the boys went for each other. Bryson was on top of that guy. Bryson looked over his shoulder and saw the ball mid throw. Somehow he was able to catch it. Once his feet hit the ground, he was off, heading for the other side of the field. The crowd was screaming and chanting. Bryson had made it over the fifty yard line before being tackled hard into the ground.

"First and ten for the Raptors," the announcer yelled. You could tell who he sided with. The Raptors offensive line came out, Bryson taking his position as quarter back. The clock was now down to the last two minutes of the fourth quarter. Bryson yelled a couple things to his teammates. The ball flew back into his hands. He stood up, searching around for an open player. Matt was waiting down at the end goal with no one on him. Matt waved his hands and finally got Bryson's attention. Bryson threw a flawless pass which connected with matts hands.

"And the Raptors win," the announcer said, causing the crowd to go wild. Emmy and I screamed, jumping up and down.

"Let's go see him," she said, dragging me down the bleachers. He was standing with the coach and a couple of the players when we got to the field. He shot us a smile, said a few words to his mates and headed over in our direction. Emmy wrapped him in a hug. You could tell how much she cared about him. Once he had put her down, he walked over to me.

"Great job," I said, smiling at him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled back.

"I couldn't have done it without that little pep talk."

"I told you it was a pep talk," Emmy yelled, causing us to laugh.

"I have to go shower and change. I'll meet you at my house," Bryson said, planting a kiss on my cheek enforce walking away. Emmy came over, looping her arm through mine.

"Now let's go get you spiced up for this date!"
----------------------------------------------

What did you guys think? This is probably the longest chapter, by far, that I've written! I know, it's not extremely wrong, but it's better than nothing!

I know I said that there would be a date in this chapter, but I'm writing this on my phone, and after a certain amount of words, it starts to go really slow. So the date will be in the next chapter!

The picture attached is the outfit Riley will be wearing on her date!

Teaser: date time with bryson! How will it go? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.1K 16
Danielle Summers and Devin Hall have hated eachother since the eighth grade. They are now in their junior year of high school. Their parents are leav...
688K 23.5K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...
12K 391 21
*Previously called 'Player Falling For A Nerd.' (: * Having a twin sister is something amazing. But that's the total opposite for Skylar. In fact, Sk...
15.8K 255 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...