Hacked IInto my heart ( daves...

By erisolshipper

DaveXSollux (Applebees) Sollux's parents died when he was young, leaving him and his adopted sister, Aradia... More

1: Where Did I Go Wrong?
2: Just One More
3: Friends?
4: So This Is Him...
5: Dirk You Ass
6: YOUR SC3NT 1S STR4NG3
7: Spin the Faygo
8: Never Speak Of This
9: Bro
11: Presents and Suspicion
12: Skating With Him
13: Mistletoes
14: Awkward
15: Lies
16: Privacy
17: Let Me Love You
18: Evidence
19: JUST1C3
Epilogue

10: Mistake

1K 56 95
By erisolshipper

Solluxs POV:

After a long make out session, Dave eventually pulled away from my lips. He and I were a panting, and blushing mess too. His blond hair was messy from my hand running through it.

"I.. Um.. I-I think I should go back to my room.." He stood up from the bed.
I looked at him confused.
"But Dave-"

"S-Sorry.." He said, and quickly left my room.
I heard his door slam shut.

I can't believe I just went for it..
Did I do something wrong??

"Wow.." I mumbled and laid back.
Fuck I already want to kiss him again.

The feeling of his lips on mine were amazing. Plus he tastes like apple juice which surprisingly wasn't bad..
Extra bonus.

When he kissed me back, feeling his own moving against mine. I felt... At peace? Yeah.. At peace.
Like his kiss just made all my problems disappear into thin air.

Holding him close to me.. It was a great feeling..

Even if I have only known him for a while, I feel like I need him..
I need to talk to him though.

While I was caught up in my thoughts, Dirk had knocked on my door.
"Dude wha- Are you okay? You look fucking terrible.."'

"II.. Uh... Nothiing.."I mumbled.
"Soooooo, I may or may not have listened to everything."
"W-What?!"
"Haha yeah. I left though before you two started to make out."
"Oh my Gog.." I face palmed. "I need to talk to Dave.."

"Yeah, I uh actually need to, too.. About a couple of things.." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking downward.
"Like what..?"

"Uh.. Well first off, he needs to stop being pissed about what happened between me, Jake and John. Like seriously?! He can't be upset with me forever! We were drunk!"
"Uhh.."

"And I have to talk to him about.. Uh.. Y'know-"
"Bro?"
"...yeah."

"Well, you should go talk two hiim.."
"Yeah." He nodded. "Later."
"Waiit! Diirk? Can you tell me when you're done talkiing to hiim? II need two do the 2ame.."
"Sure dude." He walked back out and shut my door.
I face planted into a pillow and groaned.

This fucking sucks..what the hell am I suppose to say to him? He just left all awkwardly after what happened..
Did he regret it?
Is he embarrassed?
I don't see why it's so much of a big deal.. 

I waited for a long time before Dirk finally came back and opened the door to my room.
"He's all yours. You two try not to have too much fun."
"Oh my g- Plea2e 2top talkiing.."
"Fine, but he's waiting. I told him you wanted to talk.." Dirk left again.

I sighed and stood up, walking out of my room. I heard music playing loudly from Daves room.
His door was cracked open, and I could see him slightly. He was laying down on his bed.
I walked up to his door and sighed.

Here goes nothing..

Daves POV:

"..And... Well.. When life gives you lemons.. You uh.. Fuck your brothers best friend with your ex-boyfriend?"

"This conversation has ended up too weird, please get out now." I groaned and pointed Dirk towards the door.

"Fine.. Oh, and Captor wants to talk to you.. He'll be here shortly." Dirk quickly said before walking out.

God damn it..

I sighed and laid back on my bed.
Okay I guess things are cleared up now about Bro's anniversary and Dirks.. Activities.. Ew.

But Sollux..?
I can't believe I just ran out on him like that.. He didn't deserve it.. He probably thinks I didn't like it or something.
I ran out BECAUSE I liked it so much..

Why am I so fucking confusing?!
Is it because I still like Terezi.. Or.. Karkat maybe?
Ugh.. I just.. Don't-
"Uh.. Dave, can II talk two you?" He opened the door a bit.

Shit..
"Uh, yeah sure.."

Sollux walked in and sat at the edge of my bed where Dirk was previously sitting.
"Um-"

"Look dude.. Uh, sorry for running out on you like that.. It was just.. A lot for me at the moment to deal with.."

"Dave-"

"And uh.. It didn't mean anything to me! I was just feeling lonely because of the whole talk on Bro, and I needed somebody. You were there and I just went with the flow."  Oh shit, I said the wrong thing! Oh well.

I saw something in his expression change, but I couldn't put my finger on it though
"Oh.. Um... Okay then.." He stood back up.
"Wait, what? Is that it? That's all you wanted to hear from me?"

"Yeah.. You 2aiid everything you wanted two II gue22.." He looked down. "II'll 2ee you later.." He began to walk but I grabbed his wrist.
"Wait.."

He looked at me. "What?"
"I... Um.. Im sorry.. You don't, like me or anything like that.. Do you?"
"..no."
"Oh.. Okay, cool.." I let go of his wrist. "Wanna watch a movie or something?"
"2ure.."

Terezi's POV:

"MOM? DO YOU N33D 4NY H3LP? YOU'V3 B33N S1TT1NG TH3R3 FOR HOURS.." I hugged my scalemate tightly as I stood there and heard her groan over the piles of paper on the table.

"If you would like to. I just don't get this at all! He couldn't have gone outside the city! He has to be here somewhere!!"

"WHO?"

"The troll we're looking for. We have a small description of him, and the bag we collected has too many different fingerprints, we can't distinguish what is what. This guy is most wanted currently. He has stolen so much.."

"M4YB3 1 C4N H3LP C4TCH TH1S GUY! 1T'LL H3LP M3 G3T 1NTO 4 D3T3CT1V3 C4R33R!"

"You'll be guaranteed one if you can catch him.. Wait, I thought you wanted to be a judge? To work in a court?"
"N4H! 1 LOV3 D3T3CT1V3 WORK MOR3!"

"Well, take a look at this then- wait.."
"WOW MOM.."

"Sorry.." She laughed a little but handed me the papers. "You can lick them, they're laminated."
"N1C3."

So I licked them.
' Entry 413: Aradia Megido and Unknown suspect
At approximately 11 pm on December 6th, two trolls were in a chase by the police. Shots were fired, killing the female suspect, but the male unsub escaped.  The female suspect was identified as Aradia Megido from past crimes, but at the time was not with the male unsub.
  A search has been requested for him, and is still under progress. Currently unable to identify fingerprints on the bag.

Description:
-Was wearing a sweater of a dark yellow, possibly green?
-Had glasses.
-Bi colored shoes (black/white)
-Black hair
- Approx. 5'10 - 6'2
-Name and Age is unknown

The unsub is unknown whether or not to be dangerous, but is highly intelligent. He has escaped being caught multiple times for the robbery committed. He has hacked into many banks(over 22) and has been on the run for more than five years. Be sure to report any suspicious/new characters in the area to police.

Television broadcast to tell public is scheduled for the 1st of January on the LOLAR News Channel '

"HMMM.. 1LL B3 1N MY ROOM ONL1N3 4SK1NG MY FRI3NDS QU3ST1ONS.."
"Alright, also, I'm bringing home dinner tonight."
"B3 SUR3 TO BR1NG HOM3 SOM3Th1NG R3D!!"

I ran to my room and onto the computer, creating a chat.

-GallowsCalibrator began chat L3MONSNOUT 1S 4 SCUMB4G-

GC: OK4Y, 1GNOR3 TH3 N4M3 TO TH3 CH4T. 1 H4V3 1MPORT4NT TH1NGS TO D1SCUSS.

-AdiosToreador and ArsenicCatnip joined chat-

AT: uHH,, hEY TEREZI,,wHATS THIS ABOUT?

AC: :33< *AC saunters furrow her cave, a little bit sl33py furrom her recent kill. She perks up a bit when she s33s that there is an important group chat going on* What's this about?

-CarcinoGeneticist, CentaursTesticles, and timeusTestified joined chat-

CT: D--> Nepeta, I have already told you to cease this f00lishrole playing none sense at once.

AC: :33< STFU Equius

CG: WOW.

CG:  I AM ACTUALLY SURPRISINGLY PROUD OF YOU RIGHT NOW NEPETA. GREAT JOB ON TELLING YOUR SWEATY DOUCHE OF A MOIRAIL TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

AC: :33< H33h33

AT: hAHA }:)

TT: If this is all this chat is going to have, I'm out.

GC: NO DONT GO! TH1S 1S V3RY 1MPORT4NT!!

GC: BY TH3 W4Y, WH3R3S D4V3?

TT: He's in his room playing video games with Sollux. He's not going to reply to this chat. Trust.

GC: OK4Y TH3N

-ArachnidsGrip joined chat-

AT: oH NO,,,

AG: Heeeeeeeey

AG: What's all this a8out Pyrope? It 8etter 8e important.

AG: And wow, hello to you Toreador dum8ass!

AC: :33< BITCH I WILL COME AT YOU IF YOU SAY ANYTHING MEAN TO TAVFURROS!

CT: D--> Nepeta. Stop. I command it.

CG: OKAY FUCK EVERYBODY HERE.. TEREZI GET ON WITH IT.

TT: Yes, please.

GC: OK4Y

-CaligulasAquarium joined chat-

CA: WWhats this about?

AG: Ugh!!!!!!!! You invited EVERYONE to this chat? This is 8ullshit. I'm out now.

GC: VR1SK4. SHUT THE FUCK UP 4ND L1ST3N.

TT: Can we just PLEASE get on with this shit already!? I'm losing my patience here.

CG: SAME.. IM SURPRISED IM STILL EVEN HERE!!!

-ectoBioligist and golgothasTerror joined chat -

TT: This chat just got better..

GT: Hiya!

EB: Oh thank god Dave isn't on here.. It would have been awkward.

CT: D--> Why would it be awkward??

AG: The three of them all pailed together.

-CentaursTesticles left chat-

CA: Haha! Oh my cod that's hilarious!

AC: :33< I n33d to update my wall.

GC:  >:[

GC: GUYS.

CG: PLEASE JUST FUCKING CONTINUE!!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE..

CG: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC: :33< Sorry

CA: WWhatevver, sorry

AG: Oh Gog, fine sorry!!!!!!!!

EB: Sorry

GT: Sorry mate

TT: sorry

AT: uH,,i BARELY SAID ANYTHING,, bUT SORRY TOO I GUESS,,

CG: TEREZI, BLOCK EVERYONE ELSE FROM THIS CHAT SO WE DONT GET ANY MORE INTERRUPTIONS AND PLEASE CONTINUE

GC: WOW, SUCH 4 G3NTL3M4N K4RKL3S >:]

-GallowsCalibrator banned 8 friends from this chat-

AG: Lol, 8

GC: 4NYW4YS, MY MOM H4S B33N WORK1NG ON 4 C4S3. 1TS V3RY 1MPORT4NT 4ND M4Y 1 S4Y 1NT3R3ST1NG!

AG: oh?How so Terezi? I'm dying to know! ::::)

GC: 1TS 4 V3RY W4NT3D TROLL

CA: WWell shit. Wwhatd they do Tez?

GC: STOL3N FROM M4NY B4NKS. OV3R TW3NTY TWO. TH3Y'V3 B33N ON TH3 RUN FOR MOR3 TH4N F1V3 Y34RS.

GT: Holy mackerel! That's a lot of banks! And that's a very long time for one guy to do!!

GC: OH, TH3R3 W4S 4 G1RL 1NVOLV3D BUT TH3 POL1C3 SHOT H3R. F3M4L3 TROLL. H3R N4M3 W4S 4R4D14 M3G1DO.

AT: aRADIA MEGIDO???????????? vRISKA!

AG: Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my Gog! We went to that pre-school together!!!!!!!! She was soooooooo weird! Always stood away from every8ody! Liked to play with frogs, ugh. I remem8er she moved after that 8ecause of... What was 8 Tavros?

AT: uHH,,, wASNT SHE A FOSTER TROLL?

AG: I think so?

GC: OH MY GOD TH4TS GR34T 1NFORM4T1ON!

GC: OF SOM3ON3 D34D!!!!!!!!!! 1 DONT C4R3 4BOUT H3R! 1 N33D TO C4TCH TH3 GUY!!

EB: why are you so interested?

GC: B3C4US3 1T C4N H3LP MY C4R33R DUMB 4SS!

EB: oh

AC: :33< Is there anything else you know about him? Like a description or area?

GC: Y3S 4CTU4LLY!

GC: H3 W4S W34RING 4 SW34T3R, GL4SS3S, D1FF3R3NT COLOR3D SHO3S, & BL4CK H41R. TH3Y DONT H4V3 H1S 4G3 OR 3X4CT H31GHT OR BODY TYP3.

CG: WOW. THATS IT? PRETTY SHITTY DESCRIPTION..

CA: WWhy havven't I heard of this on the newws yet? Sounds pretty important..

AC: :33< Maybe they want to gather more infurnation befur announcing it!

GC: TH3R3 W1LL B3 4 T3L1V1S3D BRO4DC4ST ON J4NU4RY F1RST ON LOL4R N3WS.

GT: I'll be sure to watch!

AT: i,,wILL ALSO WATCH

CA: yeah same. I'll tell Fef about this too.

EB: Dirk? You're being quiet now.

TT: Shit, sorry.. I was just.. Thinking..

TT: Dave and I don't even have a tv. Too busy spending money on robot parts and such. I'll probably get one by then though. Christmas is coming up..

CG: I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

TT: Yeah, I over heard Roxy and Rose planning to get us one. Don't tell them I know though. Or Dave. Don't tell Dave.

AT: wOW,, uH WELL ILL BE SURE TO WATCH THE BROADCAST, hOPEFULLY THEY'LL HAVE MORE INFORMATION

GC: PL34S3 T3LL M3 1F YOU GUYS H4PP3N TO S33 4NYON3 SUSP1C1OUS

AG: Yeah, 8ecause you can't! Hahahahahahahaha!

CA: That wwas cold VVris.

AG: Shut up Ampora.

CA: Nyeh!

CA: Oh also, I texted Fef. She said she wwants all of us to like gather up on this Christmas holiday and pass around gifts I guess?

GC: SOUNDS L1K3 FUN

CG: YEAH SURE I GUESS

AC: :33< I MUST GO START MY SHOPPING!!!!! TAVFUROS! WANNA COME?

AT: uH,, sURE! }:)

AT: cAN I BRING GAMZEE?

AC: :33< No

AT: oH,,uH,,oKAY,,

AT: i HAVE TO GET HIM A GIFT ANYWAYS SO ITS BEST IF I DONT BRING HIM

AG: ugh, shopping? You 8etter get me good gifts.

GT: I suggest you chaps don't get her any at all. You are being quite rude Miss Serket.

AG: Shut up Jape.

EG: Jape?

GT: My name is Jake!

AG: No, it's jape. I clearly remem8er hearing people call you that. Or was it joke?

TT: Please ban her from this chat.

-GallowsCalibrator banned ArachnidsGrip from this chat-

AT: oH MY GOG,,,tHANK
YOU

GC: NO PROBL3M

GC: SO F3F3R1'S PL4C3 ON TH3 25TH TH3N?

CA: Yup.

GC: 4LR1GHT, L4T3R LOS3RS

-GallowsCalibrator banned five friends from this chat-

GC: D1RK

TT: Uh, why'd you leave me?

GC: B3C4US3 1 N33D TO T4LK TO YOU

TT: I already know it's going to be about Dave, ugh..

TT: I'm not getting involved with your problem with him.

GC: NO! 1 JUST N33D 4N 1D34 OF 4 G1FT TO G3T H1M TO POSS1BLY W1N H1M B4CK? OR JUST STOP TH3 4WKW4RDN3SS 4T L34ST..

TT: Oh  okay then..

GC: SOOOO, WH4T DO3S H3 W4NT?

TT: How the hell am I suppose to know? You know he likes music and shit like that

TT: Actually.. I have an idea..

GC: OOOOH! >:]

GC: WH4T 1S 1T?

TT: There's these cool new headphones that came out. Dave keeps getting his wires all messed up and the headphones he gets always stop working. This one is like, fucking boss that will put all other headphones to shame. I've heard him talking about them once but y'know.. Fucking expensive!

GC: 1M W1LL1NG TO SP3ND 4 LOT.

TT: Okay cool. I'll send you a link to the headphones website so you can lick your screen to see them.

-timeusTestified sent you a link-

GC: OOH! TH3YR3 R3D!

TT: Yup. Anyways, I gotta go. Good luck.

GC: S4M3. 1 H4V3 TO GO TO TH3
DOCTORS 1N 4 WH1L3. BY3!!

-timeusTestified has left the chat-

-GallowsCalibrator closed chat L3MONSNOUT 1S 4 SCUMB4G-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.8K 17
Your name is Dave Strider. You're 16 years old. You have an.. Interesting career. ---- 16 year old Dave Strider is a demon hunter with his older bro...
3.6K 16 19
Howdy! I absolutely LOVE Davekat. So here are a bunch of random DaveKat one-shots for all y'all starving hearts. It's gonna be cute and crappy so sit...
8.3K 386 10
Eridan is sick of his parents distrust and unsupportive natures, and yet for some reason he promised he'd be bringing a boy home in the near future. ...
40.6K 831 22
Just another story of Davekat (Dave Strider+Karkat Vantas) Or is it..? Dave Strider, the cool, ironic, kid with shades, has to help guide one of th...