Bruised Beauty - A Luke Hemmi...

By irwinxx5sos

Eleanor Valentine is a popular YouTuber from Australia and she internet friends with lots of other YouTubers... More

Chapter 1 - All About Me/Ask Eleanor
Chapter 2 - Broke
Chapter 3 - Bruises, Cuts, Burns, Crying, and Police
Chapter 4 - Mum
Chapter 5 - Realization
Chapter 6 - Unexpected Unedited Serious Video
Chapter 7 - Uncle Rick and Ricky Dillon
Chapter 8 - A Note and A Gift
Chapter 9 - New Camera
Chapter 10 - Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag | Luke Hemmings
Chapter 11 - Multilingual
Chapter 13 - Baby Food Challenge | Trevor Moran
Chapter 14 - Concert
Chapter 15 - Two Truths, One Lie | Luke Korns
Chapter 16 - Lie Detector Test - Best Friend Tag - Guess That Song
Chapter 17 - What's in My Mouth Challenge | Tyler Oakley
Chapter 18 - Benches and Bunks
Chapter 19 - Overprotective
Chapter 20 - Would You Rather/Touch My Body/Whisper Challenge
Chapter 21 - Marry, Fuck, Kill | Connor Franta
Chapter 22 - Never Have I Ever
Chapter 23 - Party
Chapter 24 - New Years
Chapter 25 - Pregnant?
Chapter 26 - Real Calls or Prank Calls? (With Lukey!!)
Chapter 27 - Kiss War
Chapter 28 - Chicken Nugget Challenge | Connor Franta
Chapter 29 - Visit
Epilogue

Chapter 12 - Strip Challenge | Ricky Dillon

2.1K 34 5
By irwinxx5sos

(Sorry for the big time skip, plus I'm sorry if this isn't completely realistic bc I've never been to Vidcon or Playlist Live or Digifest)

June 1, 2013

I was now just getting ready to get off of the plane in America. Luke had been gone on tour for about three months before I left. I couldn't wait to see my friends. Ricky was picking me up at the airport. I couldn't wait to see him in person. I've only ever Skyped him and texted him and called him. I was so excited.

The plane landed, and I got off a few minutes later. I looked around the airport and finally found Ricky. I ran towards him and hugged him for what felt like forever.

"Oh my god it feels so great to see you in person!!" I said into his ear.

"You too, Eleanor! How was the flight?"

"It was okay. The whole time I was waiting until I could see you guys. We going back to the hotel now?"

"Yeah. You'll get to meet the other O2L boys there."

"I'm so excited. I've never met you guys in person. Also, by the way, we are filming a collab tonight, okay? I have a great idea. You're going to love it."

"I can't wait. I've been waiting to collab with you, and even meet you, for a long, long time!"

"Okay, let's go!"

We got back to the hotel. This was a dream come true. I ran over to Connor and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you! I haven't seen you in so long!" I exclaimed.

"You've met Connor before?" Ricky asked, "neither of you told me about that."

"I met him when he went on his trip to Australia. He stopped at my house."

"I can't believe how long that's been!" Connor told me.

"I know!"

I said hello to all of the other guys after hugging them. It was so different talking to them in person than through a screen. I almost didn't believe it.

I set up my camera on my tripod and began to record.

"Ricky!?" I yelled for Ricky.

"What!??"

"Ready to collab?"

He jumped onto the bed behind me, "Yeah. What are we doing?"

"We are doing the strip challenge."

"Stripping?"

"Stripping. I ask you a question about me, and if you get it wrong, you have to take a piece of clothing off. You ask me a question about you, and if I get it wrong, I have to take a piece of clothing off."

"Oh god. Okay. I'm ready."

"Wait! I have to do my intro!" I paused, and looked at the camera, "hello my beautiful fans. This is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video. Today, I'm here with.."

"Ricky Dillon!" Ricky exclaimed.

"We're going to do the stripping challenge. I already said the rules, so I don't have to say them again."

"Here we go: what is my favorite color?" I asked. He should know this. I've said it in many videos.

"Purple."

"Yup."

"What's my favorite color?"

"Blue, duh."

"What is my birthday, plus the exact time?"

"August second, 9:42 am?"

"Close. August second, 9:52 am. Strip!" I told him, and he took his shoes off first.

"Awe, you're no fun. All you did was take your shoes off."

"I took a piece of clothing off. Now, what's my favorite Pokemon?"

"Squirtle!"

"Right."

"Who was the last person I prank called in one of my videos?"

"That was Connor last week."

"Yeah, it was. I prank call a lot."

"What is my eye color?"

"Hazel?"

"Brown. You're sort of right, but I got your birthday half right and I stripped so you have too strip too."

"Okay," I reached down to my feet and took my shoes off like Ricky had done.

"How old was I when my parents divorced?" I asked.

"You were.. My mind keeps telling me four, so four.."

"I was five. So close. Strip!"

He took his shirt off next before asking, "how old was I when I moved to Alabama?"

"Were you two?"

"I was one. Strip!"

After taking my bracelets off, I continued. Ricky was looking at my wrists. He noticed my scars and pointed to them.

"I stopped, Ricky. I haven't in over seven months."

"Good."

I continued, saying, "what instruments do I play?"

"Guitar and, um, piano?"

"Right."

"My full name is.."

"Richard Porter Dillon."

"Wrong. Richard Porter Dillon Jr."

"Fuck, I forgot the jr."

"Strip!"

I took my shirt off, leaving me in my bra. I asked him my next question, "what is my favorite subject in school?"

"History?"

"Yeah."

"I'll give you an easy one. What is my birthday?"

"April 4th, 1992."

"Yeah."

"Where have I always wanted to travel to?"

"America..."

"Where in America?"

"Florida?"

"No. Hawaii. Strip!"

He pulled down his pants, mumbling, "I thought you meant continental."

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE?" Kian yelled from across the room.

"We're filming a collab!!" I told him.

"Why are you guys taking your clothes off?!" Sam wondered.

"We're doing the strip challenge. If we get a question wrong, we take an item of clothing off," Ricky explained.

"I'll be collabing with you guys, too!"

"Yes!" They all were excited.

"My turn, right?" Ricky made sure.

"Uh, yeah."

"Where am I originally from?"

"Oh! It's in North Carolina. I can't think."

"What's the city called? I won't give North Carolina to you. It's too general."

"I can't think. Pass. I'll strip," I took my shorts off, leaving me with my bra and underwear on.

"What zodiac sign am I?" I asked Ricky.

"A Leo, right?"

"You got it."

"Yes! What instrument do I play?"

"Trumpet. Easy."

"I hoped you knew that one. Everyone knows that."

"What's my favorite band?"

"All Time Low."

"Yup. You're right."

"What is my zodiac sign and the element it represents?"

"I know that our element is the same, so fire. But I forget the zodiac sign. Ugh!"

"You give up?"

"No.. Is it? I know it starts with an A. Aquarius?"

"No, it's Aries. Strip!"

"Oh god, I'm almost naked..." I said, taking off my bra, making sure to hold my arms across my chest.

"I don't think we should go any further. Soon you're doing to be completely naked.."

"So.. Stop it now?"

"Yeah."

"Well, guys, thanks for watching! If you liked it, give it a thumbs up! Also, Luke, when you watch this, I'm sure you'll get jealous, and I'm sorry I took all of my clothes except for my underwear off in front of another guy, plus my whole audience. Well, I guess I will see you guys.. Next week!"

I turned off the camera and turned back towards Ricky with my arms still over my chest. He looked up at me since I was standing and he was sitting.

"You might want to put your bra back on. You never know when you're staying in a hotel with six guys and you don't have a bra on," he warned, looking over at the other guys.

"True," I grabbed my bra, turned away, and put it back on. I put my shirt on along with my shorts and laid back onto the bed with my camera, watching the video we had just filmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 474 43
I'm that girl, you know the one that sits behind the scenes as her best friends make their dreams come true? Yeah her. In my case, I'm best friends w...
62.9K 1.9K 35
A group of friends decide to create a YouTube channel and do a cover of a 5 Seconds of Summer song just for fun, not knowing where that would lead th...
16.1K 495 19
a story about a boy and a girl who have a mutual love for singing, and how the boy helps the girl find her voice. All Rights Reserved 2015 © sleazyst...
17.6K 1.3K 39
**Book 1** (CURRENTLY RE-WRITING AND EDITING) "I'm afraid that I might be losing you." Arielle and Michael have been best friends since, well, foreve...