Lay Me Down

By Thischickisbomb

Lizzie had been forced to sleep with men for as long as she can remember to support her mom and stepdad's rag... More

Lay Me Down Chapter 1
Lay Me Down Chapter 2
Lay Me Down Chapter 3
Lay Me Down Chapter 4
Lay Me Down Chapter 5
Lay Me Down Chapter 6
Lay Me Down Chapter 7
Lay Me Down Chapter 8
Lay Me Down Chapter 9
Lay Me Down Chapter 10
Lay Me Down Chapter 11
Lay Me Down Chapter 12
Lay Me Down Chapter 13
Lay Me Down Chapter 14
Lay Me Down Chapter 15
Lay Me Down Chapter 16
Lay Me Down Chapter 17
Lay Me Down Chapter 18
Lay Me Down Chapter 19
Lay Me Down Chapter 20
Lay Me Down Chapter 21
Lay Me Down Chapter 22
Lay Me Down Chapter 23
Lay Me Down Chapter 24
Lay Me Down Chapter 25
Lay me Down Chapter 26
Lay Me Down Chapter 27
Lay Me Down Chapter 28
Lay Me Down Chapter 29
Lay Me Down Chapter 30
Lay Me Down Chapter 31
Lay Me Down Chapter 32
Lay Me Down Chapter 33
Lay Me Down Chapter 34
Lay Me Down Chapter 35
Lay Me Down Chapter 36
Lay Me Down Chapter 37
Lay Me Down Chapter 38
Lay Me Down Chapter 39
Lay Me Down Chapter 40
Lay Me Down Chapter 41
Lay Me Down Chapter 42
Lay Me Down Chapter 43
Lay Me Down Chapter 44
Lay Me Down Chapter 45
Lay Me Down Chapter 46
Lay Me Down Chapter 47
Lay Me Down Chapter 48
Lay Me Down Chapter 49
Lay Me Down Chapter 50
Lay Me Down Chapter 51
Lay Me Down Chapter 52
Lay Me Down Chapter 54
Lay Me Down Chapter 55 (COMPLETED)
One Shot!!!!!
Lay Me Down One Shot Winner

Lay Me Down Chapter 53

213K 1.9K 327
By Thischickisbomb

okay so i know it's been a while. I'm so sorry,but umm yea here's a chapter lol. I think it's kind of short, so dont hate me. There will be an author's note at the end. So be sure to read it. It answers a lot of yalls questions and it will all so be some questions for you guys to answer. so here you go.

Also listen to the song in the video. I absolutely love it. It's by a band called parachute and they are amazing.

It's called Kiss Me Slowly and it definitely goes with teh end of this chapter.

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.FAN.TELL.A.FRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt the couch shift. I wiped the tears from my swelling eyes and I looked at Carter through a blurred vision. He moved some hair out of my face. “Why are you crying?”  

“I don’t know, I’m just . . . such a girl!”

He chuckled lightly. “I guess I've got some apologizing to do to Jay,” he admitted.

“Yea, you do,” I replied as the tears eventually stop flowing.

“I need to apologize to you too Lizzie. I’m so sorry. I was stupid and wrong; I was just thinking about the baby. The fake baby,” he said with a light sarcastic chuckle.

“It’s okay Carter.”

“Are you going to tell me the truth now?” I gave him a confused look. “Come on Lizzie, I’m not stupid no matter what you think. I can see right through you so I know when you’re lying.” 

I avoided eye contact with him and then spoke. “I didn’t lie to you!”  

“Yes, you did!”

“About what?” I was hoping that he didn’t know. If he knew, he was such an asshole. 

He placed his hand under my chin and then turned my head so that I was looking at him. He moved his face closer to mine.

“Carter I’m not going to be your second choice. You can’t just have me now that Ariel is out of the picture.”  

“What are you talking about? I told her that I was in love with you.”  

I had to do it for you. If I would have never told her that we had sex then you would still be kissing her ass.”

 He chuckled. “So what are you saying?” 

“That I don’t want to do this!”  

“This . . . as in us?” he asked. 

I nodded. I had no clue where I was going with this, but I just wanted him to know that he couldn’t have me whenever he wanted and that I wasn’t going to just be his second choice; his fall back girl. 

“So you're just going to ignore your feelings,” he asked slightly shouting.

“What feelings? I have no feelings for you.”

“Lizzie, I’m not fucking stupid. That’s bullshit!”

“Just because you are too stubborn to believe it doesn’t mean that it’s bullshit.” 

“You really expect me to believe that you don’t have feelings for me?”

“I don’t.” He stared at me for a moment. His gaze was so intense that it felt like he could see all the truth behind my eyes. Suddenly, he smashed his lips to mine. “Carter,” I mumbled against his lips.

“Don’t fight it,” he said as he continued to go on. 

I tried my best to not give in to him, I wasn’t going to. His tongue pried its way into my mouth and as soon as his tongue connected with mine, I lost it. My lips moved against his and my tongue danced. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Damn, I was completely in love with this guy.

“Carter?" I gasped pulling away from him.

“Yea,” he asked looking into my eyes. Geez, I just had to let everything go. I had hit rock bottom. Things couldn’t get worst than they had already gotten. I just needed to give in. I loved him, there was no doubting it.

“Make love to me,” I said in a whisper as a smile formed on my face. 

He smiled too and then his lips connected back with mine. This time it was soft, gentle and passionate. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, only breaking the kiss for a brief moment.

I loved Carter and even if I said I didn't a million times, there was no denying it; there was no way to get rid of my feelings. I had spent five years apart from him and I somehow still seemed to be in love with him. I belonged with him.

After he had pulled my shirt from my body he began placing kisses on my shoulders, on my breast, and down my stomach. God, I wanted him so badly. My temperature had risen and my body craved for us to be as one. He pulled off my shorts and kissed up my legs.

“Gosh Carter, hurry up!” I begged. 

He came up and kissed my lips. "Be patient,” he said with a smile. His hands reached behind my back and undid the clasp of my bra. My heartbeat was going haywire and my stomach had an over abundance of butterflies dancing in it. I brought my hands down to his jeans and began to undo his pants. I slipped my fingers in his boxers and began to push them down along with his pants. He kicked them off and then positioned himself back between my legs. My eyes roamed from his sculpted chest down to his hips. He grabbed my chin and pulled my head up placing his lips upon mine. I savored the taste of his mouth as he slowly kissed me. I felt his fingers scraped across my skin as he grabbed the hem of my panties. He pulled them down and threw them to the ground.

He pushed my legs apart with his hands and positioned himself against my entrance. “Promise me that you love me,” I said to him before we went any farther.

“I love you Lizzie. I always have. It wasn’t just sex, I promise you that. Can you promise me the same thing?”  

“I love you Carter. I’m sorry I lied to you, I just didn’t want to get hurt.” 

“You’re amazing,” he said before smashing his lips to mine. I gave in and kissed him. He lifted my hips and then he entered me. Damn, I love this feeling; I had missed it so much. I placed my hands on his hips as he thrust against me. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lower lip. When I reopened my eyes, I saw he was staring down at me. I held his gaze as he moved above me. I could feel the ball of pleasure building up in the pit of my stomach. My toes were tingling and my senses heightened.

“God Carter! Don’t stop” I gasped as he lifted my legs going deeper. I gasped and dug my nails into his hips. My body bucked against his as the sensation of my climax flowed throughout me. Carter continued harder and deeper which only made my body go into over drive.  He buried his face into my neck as he continued to go at it. My body was going crazy and it was all because of him. His pace began to slow down and I felt the warm liquid flow inside of me. He let go of my legs and they fell to his sides; they felt so weak. My body was trembling and I couldn’t stop. I closed my eyes as I rode out the aftershocks.

“You okay,” Carter whispered in my ear. 

A smile rose on my face. I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me. “Of course,” I responded with a hundred watt smile plastered on my face. 

He chuckled and smiled back. “I love you,” he said as he pecked my lips.

“I love you too,” I replied as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him closer to me telling him that I wanted more. He chuckled but followed along. I loved this guy!

I flopped down on the bed next to Carter. I was so tired but I managed to sit up. “Come on, we need to get back to work.” We were moving things around. I guess you could say we were turning this place into Lizzie and Carter’s house rather than just Carter’s home.

“Yea, we need to finish up,” he said rising up. “Because there is no way I’m going to ever let you stay with Jay again.”  

“What? Why not?” I teased. He gave me a look that said ‘did you really just ask that’. I laughed at him. “You are so cute. Are you jealous?” 

“No, because your mine, right?” He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I nodded and pecked him on the lips. “You better be,” he said with a smile.

“So why can’t I stay with Jay?” He gave me the look again. I chuckled.

“Did you two ever do anything,” he questioned hesitantly.

“No, Carter! We didn’t,” I quickly told him. I mean, Jay was sexy and that would probably be fun, but my heart was with Carter.

“Good because I would have ended up having to kick Jay’s ass and your ass.” 

“Whatever,” I said against him lips. “You love me.”

“Yes, I do!” He lifted me up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Carter, we need to finish.”  

“We can finish later,” he responded as he pressed me up against the wall. “I love you so much, Lizzie.”

I gasped. “Carter, let’s finish.” 

“Tell me you love me,” he demanded.

“I love you with all my heart.” 

He kissed me once more before putting me down. “You are not going to get away this easy next time.” 

“We’ll see,” I said as I began to walk away from him.

“What,” he questioned as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

“I said you’re sexy.” 

He chuckled. “Come on, let’s finish so I can have you all to myself tonight,” he said before he smacked my ass. I rolled my eyes at him and got back to work.

I lay my head upon Carter’s bare chest. His hands were wrapped around my naked waist. I begun to draw shapes and figures on his chest. Just being here in his arms was amazing; it was like old times. I mean, there was no Ariel to worry about afterwards. There was no Keith nor Trent to bother me or tell me that I didn’t belong with them. It was just myself and Carter. I snuggled closer to him and he tightened his hold on me. I looked up at him and began to place kisses on his chest. I made my way to his neck and then I was kissing his jaw line. My lips finally connected with his. He grabbed my face as he kissed me deeply, his tongue entangling with mine. His hand left my face and traveled my body. He moved me so that I was straddling him. 

I pulled back and chuckled. “What is this like round five?”

He laughed. “Baby when it’s me and you, I can go on forever.” 

“Are you sure? Forever is a long time.” 

“Forever with you I can do. If my time with you was limited, I don’t know what I would do.”

I began to move my hips grinding against him. “So you plan on being with me forever?”  

“Mhmm, that’s what I plan on. There are no other girls who make me feel like you do.”  

“That’s good to know.” 

“Oh, really?” He ran his hands through my hair.

“Really,” I told him as I was about to get up.

“Where in the hell do you think you're going?” He grabbed me and pulled me back down on top of him.

“To take a shower,” I said with a smile.

“I don’t think so.” 

“And why not?”  

“Because you just got me hot, now you have to finish what you started.”  

“I don’t have to do anything.”

“Tonight you do!” He pulled my head down to his and connected his lips with mine. 

I broke the kiss and brought my lips to his ear. “Carter,” I whispered seductively.

“Damn Lizzie, you know how that makes me feel,” he said huskily. He grabbed my hips and slid me down on his manhood. I moaned into his ear. “You know I love it when you say my name.” 

I sat up and began to work my hips as I felt my body going into ecstasy. Leave it to Carter to make a girl go crazy. I swear I could do this with him all day, every day. That’s just how amazing it was. That’s how amazing he was. I could feel my body about to reach my peak. Carter gripped my hips and banged against me as I moved against him. He sat up and reunited our lips, my body rubbing against his every time I went up and down. I felt my legs begin to shake and I lightly bit Carter’s lower lip. I pulled away and tossed my hair over my shoulder with a turn of my head. Then I pushed him back against the bed. I smiled down at him as my hands rested on his chest and I continued to grind on him as I came. He smiled back up at me and laughed.

“You’re crazy and sexy. I love you for it,” he said as he grabbed my hips and held me against him. I knew he was cumming. I laughed and began to kiss his neck and jaw. He pulled his lips to mine and kissed me with so much force. 

I pulled back. “I don’t want this moment to end,” I whispered. “So kiss me slowly.” 

He placed his lips back against mine and, like a good boy, he obeyed.

(A/N) So im sure that you guys can sense that it's coming to the end ;( *tear* I know im going to miss Carter and Lizze. Their relationship was just so cute, especially in the beginning. Anyways  I will continue writting and I hope that you guys coontinue reading. I wish I could reply to all of the comments but it just gets a little overwhelming, so if you have an actually question that you really want me to reply to. Please send me a private message. Please don't send me a message saying I love jay or Ariel needs to die lol. I hope I don't sound like a bitch saying this, but it kind of crowds my messages and takes me longer to reply to the people that are actually saying something.

Also I will not being doing a Lay Me Down sequel. I feel that I would only be dragging it out, but to all of you that have read "Life Can Crumble To Pieces In Less Than A Second" I am thinking about doing a sequel to that. So tell me... New story? or Life Can Crumble.... sequel? I hope that you read the story before answering because it's my fav that I've written.

Also characters? I feel that when I post pictures of characters they ruin the image. I dislike the posting of characters and I know that others do to, but so many of yall have been wanting them. So if you guys give me suggestions I'll look at them, choose a couple and then vote.

And thank you thank you thank you to all the new fans. I wish i could personally think you, but it gets a little hectic So heres my thank you.

Also some peopple asked me about book reccommedations and what I think they should read on wattpad. If you message me. I will give you some suggestions. Alrighty I think those were all the questions...... Also if you havent checked out Temptation... please do so. Im trying to get at least a hundred votes and I know that you guys can do that easily. Alright sorry for all the babbling. I hope yall enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 202 23
Y/n Copper has been friends with Jughead for the longest time but never met his dad until Archie wanted to go to the whyte wrym and find someone afte...
119K 2.6K 21
Rosalie Martinez was a nerd. She was shy, caring, kind and different from the girls at her school. She never seemed to fit in, until she met Triston...
2.3M 43.2K 38
Sophia Daniels was just an ordinary girl who, like every girl in school, wanted Jake Campbell to be their boyfriend. She's pretty, tall, smart and th...
60.3K 2.3K 10
"The two of us would make the perfect match then, don't you think?" Scarlet asked Paolo winking at him as she throw the bloodied knife aside. "I gue...