Sleeping With My Gay Bestfrie...

By Crazybhabiemhine

Binago ko siya......... . . . . . Naging siya ang katuparan ng mga pangarap ko..... . . . . . ibinigay ko lah... More

The beginning
What next?
Chapter 1: The wedding
Chapter 2: Rescue
Chapter 3: Pain
Chapter 4: Hold Me
Chapter 5: Photograph
Chapter 6: Silent Night
Chapter 7: Thousand years
Chapter 8: Chasing
Chapter 9: Missing Puzzle
Chapter 10: Regrets
Chapter 11: Changes
Chapter 12: The Heiress
Chapter 13: Its gone
Chapter 14: Andrea
Chapter 15: Who are you
Chapter 16: Wild
Chapter 17: Destroy
Chapter 18: Cold
Chapter 19: Suck
Chapter 20: Deeper
Chapter 21: Vows
Chapter 22: Back down
>>>>>>>Chapter 24: Beautiful Demon <<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 25: Fearless <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 26: Misery <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Chapter 27: Shattered Soul<<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 28: Help me if you can <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 29: Indeed Monster <<<<<<<
>>>>>>>Chapter 30: Meeting You Again <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 31: Merge <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 32: Is This The End? <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 33: Betray Me <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 34: Anesthesia <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 35: Needs <<<<<<<
>>>>>>> Chapter 36: What is Right <<<<<<<

Chapter 23: Warning

2K 30 11
By Crazybhabiemhine

Chapter 23: Warning

>>> He Is Mine My Gay Best Friend <<<

~You will search for me in another PERSON...

I promise

And you will never find ME~

----Trash

I clench my teeth; it can be more than what she's saying but who am I to question her? Sa una pa lang hindi ang iniwan ang binasura kundi ang mga nang-iiwan and I know who's that certain person is.

"Your presentation is good Mr. Espinosa just like what I expected to you." Mr. Ching said I blinked my eye to look at him.

I just simply nod and took my seat, it's her time to show her creation. I followed every movement she does, she's like a best scenery that I never get tried to watch.

How she walks, how she flipped her hair, the small movement of her finger, how sensual her lip...

"I am expecting more interesting and new ideas with you Ms. Sandoval I am vocal to say that Mr. Espinoza presentation are quite good although I been seeing some his design on other places." A mischievous smile played on his face and I want to rip that face.

I clench my jaw, I know how hard to please a customer like them, like him.

I been in this business since child I might try to be different but still, I know how some monster wearing a suit calling their self as a businessman. Calling their self, a God. I see one. Know him than anyone. And I even calling him a father.

"Oh yeah? That's weird because our company provide a well-known design, we ensure that we provide the best among the best. Create a breath-taking piece that will fit to our customer, that's our motto every person is unique so our pieces are, we ensure that no one will have a same design even to the cheapest price" Andrea said to Mr. Ching with a hint of fire in her eyes.

Instead of feeling amaze on what she said, I felt hot suddenly I want to change that fire in her eyes in a different way.

"Ah, you got me wrong Ms. Sandoval I didn't mean to offend your company either you. But somehow this year the design of Mr. Espinosa's team is being same with other company. And to being honesty here I only acknowledge this proposal because the old Mr. and Mrs. Espinosa assure me that YOU the heir of late Sandoval's will give me the best out of the best design that I look for my resort, call me ambitious but that's what business work." He confidently said.

"I must admit that you have a point Mr. Ching, but aren't you thinking that somehow those design was plagiarist?" a devilish smirk was form to her sinister lips

And somehow it sends to me some tingle to my nerve those smile had some effect on me that can make my mind go blank.

"Mr. Espinosa?" Mr. Ching call my attention while me looking to Andrea in a daze.

"We are on a business where copying the idea is a cancer and my team doing our best to prevent it." I'm not directly answering their question I been thinking that too for many months but I don't just want to pin point my finger to those people in my company, specially in design they might be old enough but they are thrust worthy, they been a part of this company from decades and I have to dig deeper if I want an evidence.

"Well it seems that Mr. Espinosa has something in his pocket so why not let him be, right Mr. Ching? Beside I do believe that it is not about how long you been together... everything change so people does, feelings... loyalty..." I clench my finger under the table while looking at her straight in the eyes I know that those words are not just about to our company, but also about us... our dreams, my promises... our feelings in this game we both know that she is not the one called loser but I.

I lose my chance to be happy.

I lose my chance to be with her.

I lose my chance to have a family.

Everything... I lose them the moment I choose to let her go...

And the more I think of what I trade off, it makes me feel sadder... so sad that I want to cry now.

I hold back my tears and swallow my bleeding-heart right in front of her eyes.

"And to add on that Mr. Ching our company surely only give what is best for our client." She said with alluring smile.

I clench my teeth, I know that in this business It's hard to be on top you have to be unique, you have to be out-standing, and while you doing that copy write was your competitor while betrayal of all the people surround you is the karma.

I don't want to just pin point and attack them like a hunger beast, they are a family, they're still one of the reasons why this company still function despite of all circumstances.

"Well see, Mr. Ching but as I said a while ago, I'll make sure that you won't walk away to this company without signing a contract." A mischievous smile played on her face.

A smile full of confident, a smile that full of promise.

I see her team agreeing to her and even the other board of member seeing this I can't help but to feel proud in this country when women still treating beneath all the men, she's showing how superior she can be. That alpha is not always categories as male. But this woman in front of all of us is a supreme alpha.

The slide presentation is full of majestic creation and new to breath.

It's giving you a feeling to stay on this place to be part of this place, and giving an impression this where I should be, this is my paradise.

"The main purpose of this idea to give vibes of a paradise, but aiming that idea is not easy we know a lot of resort want to give that privilege to their customer and having such a grandiose place means a bunch of money, and to earn the profit we have to top up that to our customer which will be 90% a downfall."

"And how it will be a downfall? They should pay for what is should be. They want paradise? Pay for it. They want heaven? Pay for it." Mr. Ching said straight to Andrea, just how a self-centered businessman thinking.

Andea laugh and shake her head showing how disappointed she is.

"And you sound like a devil to me Mr. Ching" and she let out a sensual chuckle.

I see how Mr. Ching complexion change into crimson red.

"That's how business do, young lady what is the point investing if you will not profit to it?"

"Quality and quantity, not quantity versus quality Mr. Ching that's my parent principle a legacy they pass to me and that's how I apply to my employee, we produce a well quality product a world class furniture yet we have all the consumer from lower class to upper class even king's and queen..." she pin point her view and then cross her arms as if stating that how a great businessman should think.

Suddenly a glow on the eyes of Mr. Ching dance as if he found a diamond.

A diamond worth to gamble.

And that is Andrea.

"Go on, my ears are all yours"

She smiles sweetly before she slowly reveals every detail they made.

Andrea show how far she can do to move a mountain; she show on her every slide how her team works the brilliant idea of every corner. Every part of it screaming paradise. That's how Mr. Ching wants to happen to his newly bought island and she give more than of that Mr. Ching expecting. The design we're all spectacular yet that paradise is not just for people with power, with money it is also targeting the lower-class consumer that's want to experience a phenomenal vacation.

"We travel, to fulfill our soul, we travel to keep a memories; we travel to re-energies our mind and be more motivated; and that's what we serve in this paradise. Paradis de Rêve when dreams do come through... Where Paradise is beneath with you..." she ended her presentation with her quote.

Everyone in the room were silent as if envelope to each dream.

The way she presenting every detail it is also allowing us to slum to her presentation she's not only presenting it, she brings us right there in the same time.

I snap on my daze when I heard a small clap and it was followed by applause.

Mr. Ching stand up and you can see through his eyes how proud he is.

"I must say... the wait is paid off; your presentation was spectacular I can't wait to see it in real life." His face is full of excitement and happily clapping his hand.

"You flatter me too much Mr. Ching." Andrea say with a smile of a confident opponent "I will not came to this presentation without the hardship of my team, we input all of this piece by piece and a constantly argument." And we heard laugh of her team as if agreeing to her.

"Well its really move me young lady and I can't wait to sign a contract so we can start right away the construction. Your late parent surely proud of you." And he look at her like a father who's proud to his child.

"Thank you, at least I know that somehow I make them happy and proud." Her voice change into a woman I been known full of love full of longings. "And for the contract let's meet again once my lawyer already done with revision."

"I'm looking forward to it." Mr. Ching shook her hand. "Oh, by the way, I would like you to meet my youngest son." He suddenly blunt out as if that the best gift he could give.

Andrea let out a laugh and nod to him.

"Oh, I look for that. Until then Ms. Sandoval." Then he look at me with a calculating gaze. "Until we meet again Mr. Espinosa your presentation is not bad however the opponent has a lot of brilliant idea. Just a simple advice from an old man I been in this industry for a decade, we need to grow to sustain the empire. We gamble, we lost but that not it we should learn from it. I still looking forward to work with you." He tap my shoulder before leaving the conference room.

But it didn't sink in my mind what make feel uneasy is knowing Andrea agreeing to date his son.

I look at her like a prey, what she nod? Is she agreeing to have some date with his son? Is she out of her mind? I definitely not allowed it!

I was about to voice out my feeling but my gaze suddenly look to Paul.

He gave me a taunt smile, as if urging me to say what's on my mind; urging me to speak to see where I should stand.

But my heart is more powerful than what my mind dictating before I could think more, I already spill the beans.

"So, what's that you'll date his son to close the deal? What are you an escort?" Jealous eat my rational side and I can't control it.

And before I take back my words

A hard punch landed to my face.

I shake my head to see who do that and I see one of her teammates.

His face is full of rage and ready to kill somebody

Malakas niya akong hinatak mula sa pagkakalugmok sa sahig saka muling binigyan ng isa pang suntok sa tadyang.

Narinig ko na lang ang malakas ng hiyaw ng secretarya ko at ni mama pati na rin ang pagpipilit ni papa na maawat kami.

"Don't you fucking dare say that to her! You asshole!" malakas niyang sigaw sa akin.

I search for her but I only see her protecting by Paul and her other team.

They protecting her as if I'm a monster.

And I guess I am. I look into her eyes full of hurt.

How could I say those words to her.

How could I possible think that she will do that.

"Leave him alone let's go." Andrea top his shoulder before releasing me and the storm away.

She never throw me even a single gaze.

And that hit me. I hurt her again. Without thinking, without considering her feeling.

AGAIN

As I thought that all of them already leave, Paul stood up in my front.

He look at me as if I'm the smallest thing he ever seen.

"I pity you Mr. Espinoza you been trying and trying but it will lead you only to nothing." He clenched his jaw before leaning forward and leave a word to my face.

"Isang beses ko lang sasabihin ito. I am warning you don't you ever touch or hurt our Andrea. You don't want to see how demon I could be. Ang nangyari ngayon palalagpasin ko ito pero wala ng susunod." He leave me with a warning gaze before storm out to follow them.

---oOo---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 191 108
This story is not mine credits to the real owner. 🔞
62.9K 107 45
I don't own this story Credits to the rightful owner 🔞
1.7M 71K 46
"People really do wrong decisions when it comes to love. Nagiging matapang, minsan naman ay nagiging duwag. I kept on saying that I love him but I wa...
48.7K 81 11
❌️ MATURE CONTENT ❌️ | one-shot | smut | mature | | bxg | g×g | bxb | random | People and their desires. Wildness. Secret. Lust. What does it take...