Best friends with Zayn Malik

By BrooklynMalik69

Abby is best friends with zayn Malik but their lifes are about to get turned upside down! More

Best friends with Zayn Malik
Chapter 1:The News
Chapter 2:The goodbye
Chapter 3:moving on
Chapter 5:Miracle
Chapter 6:Uh oh

Chapter 4:dissapointment

135 3 0
By BrooklynMalik69

(Zayns pov)

I started walking after the mystery girl. I don't know but something about her was like compelling and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She crossed the road and I immediately followed after her. I heard a honk and looked up and saw a huge truck and then it went black.

(Kristen's pov)

I heard a honk and turned around I saw Zack or Zeb or what was his name? Boss told me....oh yeah! It's Zayn. Anyway I saw Zayn get hit by a huge truck and fall into unconsciousness . Shit Boss isn't gonna like this. This is gonna set whatever his plan is back. I saw people run over to him so I ran off to tell Boss what happened.

(Abbys pov)

I felt something in the back of my mind telling me something happened to Zayn. I immediately called Zayn to check. I figured I was just being paranoid. I had just calmed down when it went to Zayns voicemail. I tried to calm myself down but I was freaking out. Then I realized maybe Zayns just ignoring me. I instantly knew that was the reason and got pissed off at myself for not being good enough. Oh well I thought to myself its just another broken promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.2K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.3M 55.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC