Chapter 6:Uh oh

(Abby's pov)

I drove really quick to the airport after I packed. I got on the plane and we were off. *After plane ride* I drove really quick to the hospital. Once I got there I said "Hi im looking for Zayn Malik. He was hit by a truck today." "Ah yes he's in room 69. Good luck." I stifled a laugh and said "thanks." I then ran off to find him. When I got there he was awake but he didn't seem to recognize me. I yelled "ZAYN! You're okay!" He then gave me the most confused look ever and said "Um not to be rude but do I know you?" I suddenly started bawling, my best friend didn't remember me. The Dr. came in to see the problem and I told him he didn't remember me. The doctor checked some stuff out and said nothing seems to be wrong and it should go away in a few days.

(Zayns pov)

This beautiful girl walked in and screamed at me. I didn't know her but she looked kinda familiar. Oh yeah! She was that girl I was following before I got hit. But I don't know anything about her.

(Kristens pov)

I woke up and went to search for Zayn. I ran to the nearest hospital and luckily he was there. I ran down to his room and opened the door. This other girl was in there and gave me the stink eye. *cough* Bitch *cough*

(Abby's pov)

Zayn was looking very confused when all the sudden some girl walked in. Who was this chick?! I looked over and saw Zayn looked really happy when he saw her. Great she's his girlfriend. He forgot about me and he got a girlfriend. I was thinking this when all the sudden Zayn yells out "ABBY! I missed you!" I look up in hope and see he's looking at the other girl. She just looks very confused and replies "Um I'm not Abby. I'm Kristen" I speak up then and say "I'm Abby." Zayn just looks very confused. The Dr. comes in and says that he just got the 2 of us mixed up and it should go away in a few days but for now we wait.

(Kristen's pov)

I was glaring at that girl when Zayn called me Abby. I was thinking Abby? Who the heck is Abby? And then I figured it must be the other chick. Well if Zayn got the 2 of us mixed up then this could benefit me. Yes! Finally things are looking up.

(Zayns pov)

I can't believe Abbys here! Even though they said that wasn't Abby I still think it is. Gosh she's beautiful but so is the other girl. But I don't know her and I think I may love Abby.

(Abby's pov)

I just stood there ackward while Kristen I think is her name starts smirking and Zayn states at her lovingly. Could this day get any worse?!

You guys will probably find out who Boss is in the next chapter. So comment or vote of you liked it! If not then sorry :)