Practice : A Curry Love Story

By famousskiya

Kayla And Jayden Are Twins . One A Boy And One A Girl . They All They Have In This World . Jayden Plays For T... More

My World
Meanwhile
Jaay ,Kaay

Unusual Twins

109 3 0
By famousskiya

Kayla...

I woke to my alarm clock goin off . Damn already time to get up 😩. I got up and brush my teeth and washing my face. What the fuck am i forgetting ?

SHIT !! I gotta wake up Jaay . I walk out my room to see Jaay , My Twin passed out on the couch . He came by last night heartbroken and drunk . I told him to stop fucking with these hoes mannn . "Yo Jay , Wake Yo Ass Up Man." I said kicking him . He jus groaned and flipped over . I jus sighed loudly and sat on him . He had practice today plus a game . And this game was kinda important . The Beast in the East Vs. The Best in the West. "Yo Get Off Me Bruh ." He muffled . "Should've been up nigga . You still got practice ." I said folding up my blankets . "I know ." He said while standing up . His 6'7 muscular body sooned engulfed me in a bear hug . I always loved his hugs . Kinda hard to believe he's 6'7 and im 5'4. 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐 . "Thanks sister , can you come to the game ." He said as he gave me his puppy eyes . " I was gonna go anyway ." I said rolling my eyes. "I know , jus making sure oh yea and dress up Mom and Dad wanna meet again ." He finished shaking his head. I rolled my eyes at the thought of seeing them . Leaving us alone right after we were born😕. Fuck kinda shit is that . But the past is behind us. "Ight , Brudda go get ready for practice ." I said pushing him out the door. "Ight Ma " he said leaving .

For A lil background on me and my brother. Im Kayla and he's Jayden. We are both born im New Orleans , but moved to Atlanta when we were 15 . Jayden is the ladies man attracting all girls , while i atrracted all boys . But he never let me date. All the boys i talked to was either scared of him or couldnt handle my reckless mouth. But Im in college this is my 3rd year . We are 22 and I play college ball , while Jay play for the Hawks . I always support him and he supports me .

He's All I Got

Ima Really Finish This Book 💯💯👌🏽 . But Follow Me On Ig @kiyaawiyaa . Ill try to update as much as i can . School Finna Start Back😩 Sooo You Kno Wassup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...