One Piece x Reader : Law, Kid...

Queen_of_the_Pirates द्वारा

(Y/n) was just a regular girl in a kinda normal emotionally abusive family. (Y/n) would sometimes break down... अधिक

The three Captains
Hungry Captains
Childish Captains
Jealous Captains
Stylish Captains
Morning Captains
Schooled Captains
Lost Captains
Seperated Captains
Taged/Questions: Not an Update

Sleepy Captains

6.2K 264 174
Queen_of_the_Pirates द्वारा

"You guys...are....MANIACS!"

"It was...their....fault,"

"But Kid started it!"

"Cause (y/n) asked if Killer and I are a thing!"

I sit up and look around the living room and sigh. It was a train wreck family pictures were broken and lying on the floor, the couch was flipped on its back with a hole torn right through it, and pizza slices were ALL over the place. Then there were the four of us covered in pizza grease, cuts, and couch stuffing. I stand up, dust off some glass and grab Luffy's hand and pull him up too.

"(Y/n)! Where are we going?"

"We are going to take a bath!"

Law glances at us but starts picking up the mess and Kid throws us a weird look from the floor. I pull Luffy upstairs and into my bathroom, I sit him down on the edge of the tub.

"Okay Luffy stay right here, I'm going to go get swim shorts from my parents room for you."

"Okay!"

First I turn the tub on and let it warm up before clogging the bottom and putting bubble soap in the water. Then I open the bathroom door and walk down to my parent's room and into their closet which is full of mostly unworn clothes. I shake my head in disappointment then start looking for swim shorts. After a couple minutes I find some blue striped ones, hopefully they fit Luffy. I leave my parents room and walk back into the bathroom and find Luffy gone. GONE! How the heck could he disappear that quickly!

"Luffy! Luffy! Where are you? Luffy?!"

I run to the bathroom door but stop when I hear splashing. I turn back around and see Luffy in the tub without ANY clothes on splashing around in the bubbles. I throw the shorts at him and they smack him in the face.

"Put some clothes on! Luffy!"

"Okay!" I turn around so that he could at least have a little privacy, but then I hear a splash and wet feet smacking against the tile floor. I turn halfway around before I feel two strong but wet arms wrap around my waist and start dragging towards the direction of the tub.

"Luffy! What are you do-AHHHH! LUFFY!" He had thrown me in the tub, "Luffy! Why did you do that?"

He jumps in sending a wave over me; he laughs and continues splashing around. I splash him, still irritated, but then he splashes me back twice sad hard.

"Luffy! Ugh! Stop! I'm still wearing my clothes!"

"But you said that we were going to take a bath!"

I sigh, "Yeah we are, BUT I needed to change into my swimsuit!"

"OHH...well...too late now!" Then he splashes me over and over and over again until...

"Room," And a blue dome surrounds us.

"Huh? Law? What ar-"

"Shambles," Now I'm suddenly out of the tub and in two strong arms once again only this time I'm being held up. I look up at Law who smirks down at me then looks back up at Luffy? I guess, with an amused smile. I get confused, then look at Luffy and at whatever Law switched me for. Or I guess I should say whoever. Because sitting there in the tub was a very soaked and VERY angry red head.

"LAW!"

"You needed a bath Eustass-ya," Law says as he shrugs, "It simply had to be done."

Then he slams the door and carries me back to my room, setting me gently onto the bed he moves to my closet and starts looking for something.

"Uh...thank you Law...but what are you looking for?"

He looks over his shoulder, and simply says, "Pajamas."

"But why?"

"Cause your soaked and that could get you sick with pneumonia and it's really late; you should sleep because if you don't sleep you won't grow anymore. And in my opinion you need your sleep...shorty-ya." Then he moves his attention back to my closet, continuing the search for my pajamas. If I had a baguette I would hit him with it after I told him that it's a type of bread. A very hard type of bread.

"Here some are," He pulls out a large t-shirt and only that.

"Where are the bottoms?"

"What bottoms?"

I could really use that baguette. I sigh and get off the bed and reach for shirt, but before I could grab it Law grabs my wrist. He backs me up and pushes me back onto my bed.

"Law,"

"Yes?"

"Get out."

"Ok."

He laughs, which is very VERY unlike him, and walks out of my room and closes the door. Then I hear a bang from outside of my room, probably Kid getting him back for what he did in the bathroom. I take off my soaking wet clothes and pull on the t-shirt that Law picked out, and then I grab some shorts from the laundry basket and pull those on after putting on my clean panties.

"(Y/N)!"

"Yes!"

"CAN I COME IN?"

"Sure?"

"YAY!"

THEN a VERY naked Luffy comes in and starts jumping on my bed. I turn around and clamp my hands over my eyes. I hear a snicker from the hallway, and immediately now this is Kid's doing.

"Luffy! What the hell are you doing?"

"I can't find any clothes for me!"

"Find some clothes in my parents' closet!"

"Okay!"

Then I hear him jump off my bed and his feet running down the hall. I let out a frustrated sigh, which I find myself doing a lot now.

"KID!!!"

"WHAT!?"

"WHY WAS A NAKED LUFFY IN MY ROOM!?! NAKED!!"

Kid peeked inside my room and looked around, then looked at me and gave me a very evil smirk. I glared at him from the bed, then picked up my pillow and threw it at him. It smacked him in the face; at least it wiped off his smug. But now a very angry face replaced that smirk. He slowly breathed out then walked inside my room and slowly closed the door and locked it. He walked closer and closer to the bed as I was scooting farther and farther. He finally got to the bed, he reached forward and grabbed my ankle and dragged me closer to him.

"Kid...what are you doing? No! Bad Kid! Stay away from me! Kid! Stay away!"

He held up the pillow that I threw at him from earlier.

"Oh crap,"

"Yep,"

He smacked me on the face with it. Then gave me another evil grin and started to repeatedly hit me with it.

"Kid! Stop! Stop! I'm sorry! Sorry!"

He holds the pillow over me.

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"YES!"

"And?"

"Never mess with Kid!"

"Good! Now I have a question."

"What?"

"Where are we supposed to sleep?"

"Oh...Um...there's my sisters' room?"

"No,"

"My parents' room?"

"That's disgusting,"

"The coach?"

"The coach is dead..."

"My room?"

"Okay you can take the floor," Then he shoves me off the bed and onto the floor.

"Ugh! Whatever! By the time I get back here YOU better be on the floor!" I say then stand up and march out of my room. I pass a fully clothed Luffy and Law, who appear to be arguing about something, "Where's Kid?"

"Sleeping in my room," I say and march downstairs to watch some Netflix.

----------------------

I yawn and open the door to my room, and almost pass out from what I see. Law, Luffy, and Kid all sleeping together on the same bed together, on my bed together, "What the heck happened when I was gone?"

Then I slowly as I could possibly manage I climb onto my bed and find a tiny little space between Law and Kid. I lie down and sigh, oh gosh what a day. Then as I start to feel darkness overtake me, I feel an arm wraparound my waist and pull me closer into someone's warm built chest. I snuggle in closer, allowing it for now I'll just find out and kill whoever it is in the morning.

-------------------------------------

Yay! 2 chapters in one day! YAY! I loved this one! So tell me what you think! Also does law seem too OC? Oh and should you buy a baguette  and hit him with it? Oh and who do you think snuggled with you??  Very intriguing! Hopefully you'll want to read another chapter! Hooray!!   

                                                                                         - Queen_of_the_Pirates

Update: Published 1/8/16

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

12.9K 915 53
"𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦," softly uttered the doctor. The diagnosis is clear; Alessia had lost the ability to utter a single word for nearly a month. Her parent...
Changes Betty द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

811 27 13
Monkey D. Athena, daughter of one Monkey D. Dragon, grew up in a world that had been changed over years of exposure to chemical war fair, causing tec...
2.9K 48 5
THIS IS INITIALLY A LONE BOOK FOR MY EUSTASS KID ONESHOT BUT THEN I DECIDED TO COMPILE MY OTHER OLDER ONE-SHOTS IN ONE BOOK. I WON'T CHANGE THE REST...
1K 49 3
A.U., Fantasy. Happy Ending. Three Part. LawLu (Switch Couple) When his village gets burned down and family captured by the bounty hunters, a young w...