My Husband's sister

By taayandkaay

Mariee Harris is a "happily" married woman. She's been married for 8 years to her "high school sweetheart" an... More

The New House Guest
Alone At Last
First "Date"
Jealousy.
Close Call
Vacation
I can't hold it in anymore
Happy
Home Sweet- DJ?!
Gone, Baby, Gone...
Guess Who's Back!
Just Us.
Unknown.
The Big Day
Break Up..?
Apologies
Another Chance
Comparisons
The Talk
Why me..
Whodunnit?
The Good, the Bad, the Twins
The Triangle

Finally

46.6K 400 18
By taayandkaay

(This chapter includes a lot of rated r stuff. If you are homophobic or if you just   don't want to read about lesbians, just stop reading now.-Taay.)

I slowly leaned in and felt our lips touch, once again. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I felt our lips moving in a sync as she slowly deepened the kiss. I felt hands roaming up my sides and, instantly shivered while placing my hands around her neck. She started backing me up against the bed and, I fell back. This was really happening.
~Yo's POV~

I admired her beautiful body, before hovering over her and, kissed her neck softly. I heard her moan softly and, it sounded so angelic. I loved every bit of this girl and, being able to show her was the best feeling in the world. I paused for a moment to look into her innocent eyes. She blushed and, I knew she felt the connection that was there. I kissed her soft, plump lips again. I rubbed up her thigh while closing my eyes and, felt something small sneak into my mouth. I snuck my way in between her legs while our tongues wrestled for dominance. I untied the back of her bikini bra and, slowly pulled it off. She blushed of embarrassment and, slowly covered her boobs. "Mariee..", I said while moving her hands and, giving her reassuring pecks. I slowly took one of her soft breast in my hands and started licking around the nipple. Her breathing increased as she gripped on the sheet.
"Your breasts are so perfect...", I said before sucking on her now erect nipple. I added force and pressure, and pulled her nipple. I felt her hand go through my short hair and tug at it. I slowly kissed down her stomach and stared her in the eyes while pulling her bottoms down with my teeth. I could smell her fascinating fragrance and that's when I realized: DJ is in the other room. I stood up straight and gave Mariee the "hold on" finger and then went to the living room and picked DJ up. I quickly took him to his room and locked his door then I went back to Mariee. I saw her laying on the bed, waiting for me to devour her. I smiled at the thought then went straight to her. I crawled on top of her and kissed her with my other hand uncontrollably sliding down to her vagina. I felt her jump when I slowly start to circle her clit with my middle finger. I pulled out of the kiss because, I wanted to hear her sexy moans. All these years, this was my chance to show her what I got. I felt her getting wet at my gentle touch and, decided to finally replace my fingers with my tongue.
I slowly licked up and down her vagina. Gosh, she tasted so good. I know she ate her fruits, cause she was so sweet she made my mouth water. I sucked on her clit and felt her squirm a little as her breathing increased. "Y- Yo..", she managed to moan out while gripping on to my short hair, again, indicating that I was making her feel good, and that she wanted more. I slowly slid my middle finger inside her, and started flicking my tongue on her clit while, slowly pumping my finger in and out of her. "Faster..", she sexily demand. I gladly made her wish come true. She arched her back, as I slid another finger. "You taste amazing...", I said, taking a quick break with her liquids on my mouth. She blushed and I started to devour her wetness again and held her legs up, as her moans increased. She gripped the sheets and arched her back, and I licked her up and down. I didn't know what I would do with this beautiful body. I stuck two fingers in, and pumped them harder, and faster than before, and seen her bite her lips. "Ahhhh, yes.....", she moaned out. I loved her moans. They were like music to my ears. I sucked on her tiny clit, she seemed to be sensitive in that area because, every time I did she jumped.
"You're so cute..", I said as I slowly pumped my fingers into her vagina. I pressed my fingers against her walls and watched as her back arched even more. I smirked at the sight, and saw her sit up. She grabbed my hair and kissed me with tongue, once again our tongues fighting for dominance. I pumped my fingers a little faster and felt her juices flowing down them. She was so sweet. I sucked on her tongue and heard her moaning, my fingers stopped its thrusting motion. I took my thumb and pushed her clit, I watched as she threw her head back and let out a moan. She gripped my shoulders and managed to say,"Take your clothes off." I declined and started leaving hickeys down her stomach towards her vagina. I brought my head to the entrance and slowly stuck my tongue in. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the taste of her on my tongue. I wiggled my tongue in more to get deeper inside. I started thrusting my tongue in and out of her, making her grip, yank and pull my hair. She squirmed around, so I gripped her waist to keep her steady. I don't care how long it takes. I will make this girl have the biggest orgasm of her life. "Yolie, please...your t-tongue...it's th-thick.", she moaned out. About 30 minutes in, I felt her body start to tremble. Her walls loosened up a bit and her cheeks were red hot. I knew what this meant. I slowly took my tongue out and stared at her. I kept my head at the entrance with my tongue sticking out, and then...she finally let go. "You're amazing, Yo."
~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979 58 37
Sequel to fallen for you - please read this first or this story may not make sense. Marie is a has just turn Eighteen years old, and is now six pre...
798 32 14
In this thrilling adventure of Yuri feels and smutty drama we see how the life of Zoe and Jocelyn are changed forever just from one cute little note...
767 174 18
"Were we a lie? Were we even real?" Every teen goes through that stage through life where they are trying to find themselves who they are really some...
20.8K 433 18
**I am rewriting this story! I don't like the way it turned out*** Taylor 's daughter is finally going into kindergarten, and she is planning on gett...