Sworn Enemies

By CallMeAlieyYo

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or anyone of the original characters. What would happen is Snape made Draco wo... More

You have got to be kidding me.
First Night
What?
well then
soooo
Crap ( please read the A/N)
They're unknown feelings, or are they
A/N grounded...kinda
What are you looking at Potter?
The family Business
Well... (please read the A/N)
This is where it gets complicated
Damn my head
No, Please
What have I done to you?
Shut up Malfoy
Well Hello there
Harry!
A/N
A/N again.
Harry! (full)
Look at what you've done
What does this mean for us?
Sequel?

A/N

324 9 1
By CallMeAlieyYo

 Yeah hey, not an update, I know I suck.

 ANYWAY!!!!! I have been really busy with school and work sooo yeah. ALSO I am having a friend from half way across the world coming to see me! ( shout out to Germany) Yeah, you all don't care.. sorry. Okay so I will be writing a little bit at a time, but not updating to make sure it all makes fucking since and my spelling isn't crap like the last few I've posted, sorry about that.

 QUICK QUESTION! Would you like for a plot twist? Yes or No? 

anyway have an awesome day, and my friend was helps me sometime says that she loves y'all ( She from the south) BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 17.4K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
4.3K 81 18
Harry Potter has a twin sister, Y/N Potter. What happens when they are separated in Hogwarts? Y/N loves her house. She hates most of the people in th...
24.2K 559 33
The Wizarding War is over, and Voldemort is gone. The golden trio decides to go back to Hogwarts to retake their 7th year, their last year, but they...
22.2K 405 22
Hermione and Draco get paired into a new program run by the ministry. What happens when one of them suddenly starts caring for one another?