Star Crossed ~Bamon &Steroline

By Sweeet_pea

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Escaping Albatross
Chapter 4: And Thus We Have Arrived
Chapter 5
Chapter Six: Who We'll Become
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter 3

1.3K 43 4
By Sweeet_pea

They were standing in the driveway waiting for Caroline, as expected. Stefan was starting to get worried because they were standing there now for about 30 minutes now.

" Relax, this is just typical Caroline stuff she'll be down in another ten minutes. We should've gone for ice cream. " Bonnie said a bit annoyed herself.

" Making people wait half an hour it's 'Typical Caroline stuff'? "

" Oh brother you don't know what you're in for. " Damon teased, Stefan just roller his eyes and ignored him.

" Yea well we're going to be late to the airport if she doesn't come down now. "
Bonnie titled her head towards Stefan, like he had said the most horrendous thing.
" Airport? No no no. Caroline,"-she took a deep breath-" She didn't say we had to take a plane! "
Bonnie hated planes, and it had nothing to do with Kai flying her all the way to Oregon. She was unconscious for that something that she was internally grateful for.

" What? You don't like planes? " Said Stefan,

" Oh you gotta be kidding me! This is hilarious, how ironic. " Damon smirked, trying to keep himself from exploding in nonstop laughter and failing on it.

She punched him on the arm,
" Ow! "

" I'm not afraid of heights, I just don't like planes, they crash and they're creepy and the air pressure on your ears is just ugh-I can do trains, boats, you name it but I don't do planes. " She cringed.

" I don't get it, you're a witch. " Stefan said,

" Yea? Still don't do planes buddy. "

Caroline was finally on sight, miraculously managing to bring down six bags with her. Stefan hurried up to help her, the look on Damon's face was priceless but the look on Bonnie's face was even more,

He smirked, " You keep making that face and it's going to stay like that. "
She was happy for Caroline, she deserved to be happy after all that she's been through.
But it was weird to see, even for her.

" Shut up Damon. " Bonnie walked up to Caroline,

" Hey! A PLANE?! "

" It was a last minute decision. " She was choosing her words carefully since she knew how dangerous Bonnie was when she was furious. And she was damn furious.

" YOU, "-She ran her hands through her hair and took a deep breath-" You know I don't like planes Caroline. "

" Sometimes we have to overcome our fears. " She said very slowly,

" Maybe I should shave your head so that you can overcome your fear. " She grinned maliciously.

She put her games above her head and sighed,
" You wouldn't! "

" Try me. "

Stefan intervened between the two before Bonnie magically made Caroline's hair disappear.

" Ladies, ladies, no one is peeling off anyone's hair."

" I strongly disagree, this is getting interesting. I root for the witch. " Damon smirked,

Bonnie rolled her eyes,
" Are you even going to tell me where we're going?!"

" It's a surprise!" Caroline said with more fear than excitement.

" I'm going to die. " She muttered under her breath as she entered Damon's car.

Damon

" Will you quit it with the David Bowie?" Bonnie took out the cassette and tossed it to the back seat.

" Hey! It's Led Zeppelin! "
They had lost their flight so Stefan called a guy who knew a guy that had a plane outside of Mystic Falls. Of course, bonnie didn't know that or else she wouldn't even be in the car. Or they wouldn't even be in the car,

" Airport's that way. " She signaled back as she noticed that they had passed it.

" How would you know? "

" I used to pick up my dad from the airport. That's not the point though, where the hell are we going now?! "

" Come on Bon! Where's your sense of adventure eh?"

" It died when I was kidnapped and flown halfway across the country. "

" Yea, sorry about that. " He scratched the back of his head. And she just gave him the famous Bonnie look she gives when she's judging or pissed.

" Oh! There was another time?! " He was talking about the time when the whole Silas thing was going on and they almost killed each other. Kind of like the same way they are now,

" Ugh. "

" People are more likely to die from a car crash than they are from a plane crash. " He said as he accelerated,

" You're not helping. " She clawed her way into the leather seats.

" I know. Just getting payback for you ruining my car. " He smirked,

" Sorry?" She shrugged,

He nodded,
" You know what I don't get? You're a witch can't you like fly the plane with your mind? "
Not that he cared because he knew nothing was going to happen to her as long as he was near,

" Look I know it won't crash, I mean why fear something you can control or whatever but it doesn't make it any less terrifying. "

He knew that too well. He knew Elena wasn't dead but it felt like she was and even worse she was human now so even if she were to wake up he'd only have a couple of years with her, and he wasn't going to take the potion, he couldn't. He wouldn't.

" You and your wise words, always making me cringe. " He shook all of those thoughts out of him,

" Yea whatever. I should have never agreed to this."

"But you did and you, Bonnie honorable Bennett, can't go back on that. " He tapped on the radio,

Bonnie

As soon as Bonnie saw the plane she felt sick.

A red-haired gut with a scruffy looking beard walked down the plane's stairs. He was wearing a blue blouse with red carnation and cargo shorts which really freaked Bonnie out,

" Good day to fly don't you think lads?" He said as he approached the group.

"You have an accent. Why does he have an accent? Oh God. " Bonnie pointed out, not really caring if she sounded rude or not.

" Yea I'm from New Zealand, "-He reached out to shake her hand but she hesitated to-"I'm er, Zachary you can call me Zach if you like."

She finally shook his hand.
" You- Don't do any like.. "

" Drugs? "
Zach said,

Damon looked like he was about to fall on the floor from so much laughter. He's never seen her frightened, this was just so amusing to him.

" Let's get going then! " Damon grabbed some bags from his car and then walked up the stairs rolling his eyes when he saw Caroline and Stefan doing whatever the hell it was that they were doing.

Bonnie followed after him.
" That doesn't look like a pilot to me. " She whispered,

" Sure he is. " He mumbled a little indecisive himself.

" You two hurry on up if you want to arrive before tomorrow! " It was an eight hour trip, to where? Bonnie didn't know.

From the outside the plane did not look big at all, maybe three or four seats she thought. But when she went in she was indeed contradicted.
" Wow. Where does Stefan find these people?" Bonnie said as she sat down in a very comfortable seat.

" Beats me. " He said as he was looking for booze.

" Why are there no seat belts?"

" Ah! See this place is so safe, seat belts aren't even needed." He had found the mini fridge.

They both heard chatter in the distance. Stefan and Caroline were coming up,
" I can't believe you did that! " Caroline's face illuminated, at this point the world for her seemed as if it were filled with nothing other than joy.

" Me? You were the one telling her to leave. " Stefan followed behind her.

Damon scoffed,
" Get a room! "

" Maybe we will. " Caroline wiggled her eyebrows

" Ugh, gross. When did this even happen? " Bonnie looked over at Caroline who was tugging on Stefan's arm.

Truth be told, neither of them knew. They were both in pain and they found solace in each other. What was the alternative? What else did they have to lose? They weren't happy yet, but they were getting there.
" I don't know. "
And with that, she went to her seat.

" Alright so it looks like we'll be erm departing soon so hang tight. "
Zach said as he headed down to the cockpit.

" Hang tight? Why do we need to hang tight? You said this was safe Damon. " Bonnie anxiously whispered into Damon's ear.

" Calm down will you? " He gazed into her scattered eyes, she was like a squirrel in the middle of the highway.

They felt the engine start, and before Bonnie could disappear the plane was running on the highway.
She moved closed down her seat and reached for Damon's arm. Of course she wasn't consciously doing so.

" Hey Bennett? " Damon whispered.

" Yea? "

" If you hold on any tighter you'll rip my arm apart. " He smirked.

She looked down, realizing what she was doing and slowly let go. She held on to her own hand but Damon snatched it away and held her hand.

" What are you doing? "

He didn't answer, he knew she didn't notice the plane was off the ground so he just smirked instead.

" What?" She asked.
He pointed out the small window and he felt the microscopic hairs on her hand stand up.

"OH My God! We're flying. " And all the fear and anxiety left her body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
58.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
40.8K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...