ADOPTED BY JACKSEPTICEYE !!

fnaf16 tarafından

I never see books about him and I am really bored so here it goes. Hi. My name Lily. I am 12 years old. I rea... Daha Fazla

My very boring life
Uh oh
Im back!!!!!
My new life!!!
Welcome Home Darling
Now It goes down hill
Maybe it could happen
Here we go
Im scared
I have come to save you
No more school and we kissed
Really
Vidcon and rebels
Back!
School and cuts
Hey
HELLO??
Good bye
Facts
Omg i forgot
I think i am going to cry!!
So if you look
Here we go
Lily is alive
What is happening?
Jackipiler
Ok. Please read!!!
RUN BILLY!!!
Its sad....
Welcome to Ireland Mark
Should I trust him?
Two ways.....
I make no promises
A fear of a name only creates fear its self
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!
Happy birthday Lily!! Part 2!!!
Welcome to.......
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Competition
Upping my game
How dare you
Chapter 44?
You promised you idiot!!!!
chapter 46?
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
PLEASE READ
REVENGE ONCE AND FOR ALL!
chapter 50
Troye and tyler? YES!!!
I have bad news....
TRUST NO ONE
What was I doing?
Please understand this....
Who is the real evil Lily?
Purposed plan!!!
So who am I?
I am just happy.
Will you marry me?
I think we shall end the book
Please read. This is about the final chapter.
Guess what?
Facts part 2
Please wait
The wedding/epilog/ finale
Last time i swear!
Hi again
The begining
You guys wanted it
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
We did it!!

Welcome to Ireland, Mark. part 2

1.9K 86 26
fnaf16 tarafından

Jack POV

After Mark told me he was coming down I was excited. "Hey Lily?" I asked. "Yes?" "Um I was wondering if you would be excited if Mark was coming here next week..." "Wait... Mark is coming here next week?" "Yes." She smiled from ear to ear and ran off. "Where are you going?" "I am going to clean my room." "Ok." I had a feeling that she didn't want to see him. But I ignored it and ate some cookies.

Lily POV

I was not happy when Mark was coming here next week. Ever since the kidnap by one of dad's friends, I have been scared. Scared that it would happen again. So every night I would lock all of my windows and doors. I installed an invisable (a/n: I don't care if I spelled it wrong). laser maze that turns on when I close my eyes to sleep and turns off at 11 am. I made sure everything is safe in my and dad's room. So I can never trust anyone.

ONE WEEK LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack POV

I can't wait!! Mark is coming to Ireland. And when I first got up, it.....was......raining. God I hate this rain. I just wish it would go away. Lily was already up.' And how do I know that?' you ask. I have the skills of a father. That and I can hear her music. She is loud but also quite. (TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mark POV

When I got off the plane and into the airport, I saw Jack and Lily. I saw Lily give me a glare but forgot about it when I saw Jack. His blue eyes sparkled when the sun light hit his eyes. His smile had excitment written all over. "Jack!" I said. "Mark!" He said. We both ran into into each other and hugged while Lily stood there quietly. I wonder why she isn't happy.

Hey guys! So far it's still between October and Christmas. And I to thank you guys for 6.5k reads. And that pic up there (if it shows). I just think its pretty. And it is in Ireland. I don't know which part though. And if you liked this chapter punch the vote button in the face. LIKE A BOSS!!! And high fives all around. *makes high five noise* and I will see you in the next chapter. BU BYE!

Like what I did there? Its mark and jacks outro.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

83.7K 2.3K 15
You just finished school and decided to move to L.A. You moved right into your new apartment. After a few months living in L.A. You got used to your...
138K 4.7K 36
Growing up with Jack was fun, doing things you weren't suppose to do and playing video games. You started having feelings for him for as long as you...
133K 3.4K 32
For my followers, I apologize for not posting any stories for a while. I haven't had the motivation to stick to one thing. But now, I give you, somet...
8.6K 340 22
(UNDER EDITING) (Book 1 of 3 in The Switched Series) You love watching your favorite youtuber- Jacksepticeye- on your computer. He is your inspiratio...