asl? | l.h

By coloredhalsey

in which two bored teenagers talk to each other online using a website usually used by pedophiles to pick u... More

ugh.
again ugh
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine

eight

5.1K 172 77
By coloredhalsey

halsey93: hey

i type as soon as i get re-connected to another person.

i gently tap my fingers against my computer and glance at what i look like in the tiny box that's shows me in the corner of my screen, and try to fix my hair a bit as i wait for them to say something. i haven't checked the box that would let them actually see me yet though, since i thought i still looked somewhat of a mess after i went out.

when we finally decided to go home earlier, calum and i agreed that we would just try again tomorrow, then, just for good measure, he kissed me right in front of luke once more as alice and i got out of michaels car when he dropped us off.

all luke did was sigh and turn his head the other way.

i snap out of my thoughts as i see that the person had finally replied after about a minute or two

daddylonglxgs: hey

i raise my eyebrows at his username and laugh

halsey93: nice name lol

daddylonglxgs: oh haha yeah, i didn't know what else to put

daddylonglxgs: asl?

halsey93: eighteen, female, australia. you?

daddylonglxgs: same. except i have a dick.

halsey93: oh um okay.. good to know.

daddylonglxgs: yup.

daddylonglxgs: do you wanna turn on the camera? i'll do the same.

fucking déjà vu

halsey93: i don't know. you might be like a fifty year old man or something.

daddylonglxgs: hmm. possibly. but if i am then you can always just click skip, then poof. i'll be gone.

he did have a point, and i mean what's the real harm in it? i've already done this a couple other times before and nothing bad has happened.

i tilt the camera up a bit towards my direction, then allow access so that he could see me, and wait for him to do the same.

"fucks sake what's taking him so long." i sigh while typing something after three minutes of waiting

halsey93: i s2g if you're jerking off or something i'm leaving rn

daddylonglxgs: no no wait i promise i'm not! i'll turn the camera on right now

i finally see someone appear on my screen, and let out a sigh of relief.
thank god it's not another creep.

i take in his appearance. well the half that i can see anyways since he only has the camera showing from his lip down to mid chest.

he's wearing an all black shirt, has a pretty damn prominent jaw line, and some stubble growing on his chin.

he bites his lip then starts typing something, but soon after shakes his head and deletes it

i raise my eyebrows and purse my lips

halsey93: what were you gonna say??

daddylonglxgs: oh um nothing haha

halsey93: mhm yeah okay just tell mee

daddylonglxgs: i was just gonna say that you kinda look like someone i know thats all

halsey93: ohh okay

daddylonglxgs: well that and also ur hot ;-)

halsey93: lol okay no. but thanks anyways.

daddylonglxgs: shh yes you are and np :)

halsey93: sooo

daddylonglxgs: soooo.

daddylonglxgs: nudes? :))))

-

-

okay i know i'm sorry i suck for not updating in like ten years but a shit ton has happened in the last couple months and there was just a lot going on

as in like i went to halseys first badlands show and fucking MET her

also it was my birthday

but anyway i'll be updating a lot more k? k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
104K 3.6K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
156K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...