Percy Jackson/1D And The Crea...

By clare_cecld

Editing Has Just Started -------------------------------------------------- What happens when Liam, Harry, Lo... More

Percy Jackson/ 1D And The Creators Horn
My Life Gets Complicated
Annebeth
I Didn't Know How Wrong I Was
Zayn
My Half Brother
Shadow Travelling Success...Or Maybe Not...
Louis
I Almost Behead My Sister
I Almost Get Eaten
I Wish Someone Ran To The Rescue And Stuck Duck Tape To His Mouth
I Meet A Half Goat? No, Donkey? No...Maybe Horse?
Roman, Not Greek?
Harry
I Have Strange Dreams...Maybe I've Eaten To Much Cheese?
Percy
What Crazy World Did I Wake Up To?
I Feel The Love...
Welcome To Camp HalfBlood
Some Of Us Are Claimed
The Next Great Prophecy
Where Prothercy's Always This Depressing?
You're In Charge And Outsider
Unlucky
Nyx Warning
Author notice
Why Do I Have Such Odd Dreams? And Haunted By An Eye
Harry's Gift
I Don't Want To Talk About It
The Start Of My Terrifying Journey,
My Quest
Who Should Go?
For The Horns Song Is Sweet, Irresistible And Long.
There Was 50/50 Chance We Could Of Gone To China??
Harry Smells Weird?
I'm Going Into A Camp That Wants Me Dead, Seriously?
Give Us Some Slack
The Big Tough Roman Leaders Are Scared Of A Horn?
The Creator Horn's Legend.
We're Going To A Place No Demigod Has Come Back From? Can't Wait....
The HellHounds Cave
Destiny Speaks And Fatel Jaws
Claimed
Keep It To Yourself
Who is my father?
freacky writing in a cave that only one of us can read..anyone else creeped out?
Only Death Lieys There
It was up to me to save everyone and I had no idea how to do it...great.
A Girl That Grows?
Who's The Random Girl?
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
ok so is it only me that wants to skewer Louis with a sword right now?
Being Chased by Hungry spiders? such fun...
Deathly Illusions...
You're Useless!
Zayn-What you fear will come to pass
Niall-What you fear will come to pass.
Something Different
Screams In The Dark
"Niall...um there's nothing there"
"Scare you to death? No no that never works"
Who Is Real?
An Odd Feeling
Note to self never let Zayn cook beans ever again...
Downwards and The Mysterious girl
To Know One's Future Is A Terrible Thing
Live for the moment
One By One....Always such a cheerful saying....
Author notice
Entrance
Leap Of Faith
Deathly Waters
Never Knew Sirens Could Be Good StoryTellers
Driven To Madness
The Riddles Pit
The Hall Of Mirrors And The Face With The Gold Eyes
Author notice
It Broke me
Coming To A Close-Niall
Coming To A Close Part 1-Liam
Coming To A Close Part 2- Liam
Coming To A Close- Louis
Zayn-Coming To A Close
Harry-Coming To A Close
And Chaos Child Will Call
Characters Needed (closed)
Lies
The Offer And We're All Stories In The End

Niall

2.2K 49 17
By clare_cecld

Niall

I groaned as my mother yelled at me threw the door.

"You've been asleep since 1" she snapped "Get up"

"No" I moaned.

"Rachel's waiting for you!"

I woke up instantly "What, why didn't you tell me?" I yelled.

I used to live in Ireland but moved to America about 2 months ago, my mum could find more work here, and Rachel was the only friend I made, despite her disappearing all the time and I new she was keeping secrets from me, I kind of have a crush on her and my mum knew it.

I could imagine my mum smirking behind the door as I rushed to get ready, what would Rachel say if she saw my bed self? I looked horrible when I woke up.

After I ran down stairs, and opened the door's.

"Hi, Niall" Rachel as usual took my breath away as she stood next to the door.

"H-hi" I stuttered.

"We're going out to the park?" Rachel asked.

I nodded smiling at her..

We walked to the park in silence, but it was a nice silence but Rachel seemed hesitant for some reason, she was only hesitant if she wanted to give me some bad news, we arrived at the park I had had enough, I spun around facing her, blocking her path.

"Okay, what's up?...spit it out!"

She sighed "Niall I'm going to have to go away for a couple of weeks"

My eyes narrowed "It's that summer camp again isn't it? I know it's your job and everything but you've been going there every second of the day, we barley get to see each other anymore".

"Look Niall its important" she said.

I told her "I know but if it's so important why can't I come to? Like to meet those friends of your's, you've been going on about?"

However at this question she looked shocked as she said "No! It's to danger-" she cut herself off suddenly but I caught on.

"Dangerous? How can working for the camp dangerous?...Stop keeping things from me" I snapped before she could reply her phone rang and she quickly answered "Percy? Was up? You serious? But what if his lying? well ok I'll come" Then she clicked of the phone.

"Niall look I have to-"

I cut her off gruffly "Yeah, yeah of to that camp as usual, don't worry about me, I'll walk home on my own"

She nodded sadly then ran of, I tried to be brave but it hurt me whenever she left my side.

I came home in a huff before mum could ask me what was wrong I yelled at mum that I was going to have a bath and ran upstairs, a bath or shower usually helped loads when I was upset, swimming did to but I usually couldn't be bothered to walk all the way to the swimming pool centre.

I relaxed under the soothing water, not caring what temperature it was, wishing that I could fall asleep and not wake up for ten years so I slowly fell asleep but even in my sleep Rachel Dare still haunted my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 274 19
Harry's dad just got remarried, and he's invited all the boys to join him as he meets his dad's new wife and his new stepsister. Despite her attitude...
474 26 20
I'm scared. Really, really scared. I'm about to be hunted by 22 other people. The tribute I came here with and I already decided to be allies, one of...
13.9K 146 9
A new metal/punk rock band known as One Direction launches their debut album and are already a huge band around the world. You have Harry Styles on v...
455K 8.8K 32
When Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam we're all little, they had an angel protecting them. The same angel. She watched over them, trying to protect...