Damn You Brooklyn (lesbian)

By Chereeba

It's just another school year for Cheree. Same old routine: Brooklyn bullies her, then London bullies her. Br... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 21

26.4K 824 351
By Chereeba

Heads up, slight sexual action in this chapter. Just a forewarning. Enjoy :)
-AC

Cassidy POV

"I'm out London. I can't do this anymore." I stated calmly, not letting my nerves show. She glared at me from across the booth, crossing her arms and leaning back against the seat. "We had a deal, Cassidy." She rose an eye brow up at me and then smirked, "Don't think for one second, if you back out, I wont ruin Cheree, like, physically." I gritted my teeth and then slammed my fist on the table. Everyone in the coffee shop jumped and looked in my direction. London didn't even flinch.

I leaned forward, my fingers digging into the polished wood of the table. "If you even lay a finger on her, London. Let's just say I know a few places no one would ever find a body." Londons smirk was wiped clean off her face. She stared intently into my eyes for a minute then slowly got out of the booth and walked towards me. She leaned down so her lips were almost touching my ear. "Game on, Cassie." She then kissed my cheek and walked away.

What the fuck. This bitch is crazier than I thought. I've got to figure out a way to stop this crazy bitch. Sadly, I wouldn't put it past her psycho ass to harm Cheree. Shit.

I downed the rest of my iced mocha and made my way out to my car. I've gotta let Brooklyn know what's up... Even if that means Cheree will end up hating me, possibly for forever.

Brooklyn POV

"Babe, I'm bored." I gently shook my sleeping girlfriend who had her head rested on my lap and her legs almost completely stretched out. Heh, her legs are so short.

This drive is lasting forever. We've been on the road for two hours and still have another left. And, Layne drives like a fucking grandma. "Brooklyn, stop. I'm tired." Cheree mumbled tiredly, making me smile.

"Nope, I'll start tickling you." I stated seriously, making her groan. "See if you get any kisses or cuddles." She grumbled. I chuckled and ran my fingers through her soft brown curls. I sighed playfully, "Fine, sleep if you must. But, if I go insane from boredom, its on you sweetie." I felt her chuckly lightly. "I love you." She mumbled so silently I barely heard her. "I love you too, beautiful." I stopped running my fingers through her hair and rested my hand on her waist. I rested my head against the cold window and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I heard an annoying ass yell ring through my ears. I opened my eyes and frowned when I looked down and noticed my girlfriend was no longer in my lap.

I heard a tap on my window and looked over and saw my beauty of a girl smiling back at me. Ugh, her dimple... I just... I can never stop poking it. It's so adorable. I smiled back and got out of the car. "Thank the fucking heavens, my legs are killing me." I said, stretching my back out. "Well, not everyone is 5 foot 8 with giraffe legs, Goliath." I chuckled at Layne and stopped stretching. "My legs are fucking gorgeous. It's okay to be jealous of what you don't have." I smirked at Layne, who just rolled her eyes at me. "Babe, be nice." Cheree scolded me, playfully. "Hey, she started it babe. You don't just knock the Brooke and expect nothing in return baby." I winked at her causing a smile to form.

I heard Layne scoff, "How the hell did my sweet and innocent best friend, fall in love with this?" Layne said, looking at Cheree and pointing at me. I looked at Cheree who was in thought. "I guess it was her kisses." She said bluntly, shrugging her shoulders. I'm rubbing off on her. "Oh baby, if you love these kisses," I stepped in front of her and kissed her lips deeply then pulled away, "wait till I kiss your other lips" I seductively whispered in her ear. I could see her tense up, causing me to giggle. "Ew, oh my god, ew. Georgi, let's go." Layne grabbed her luggage out of the trunk and took Georgi's hand and quickly went inside.

I looked back at my girlfriend whose face was a dark red. I wrapped my arms around her waist an rested my chin ontop of her head. She responded by wrapping her tiny arms around my waist and relaxing the side of her head on my chest. I slowly rocked our bodies back and forth, I could feel her melt even deeper into my body. "I love teasing you, I love kissing you. But, not as much as I love moments like these with you. I love you, Cheree Lambert." I whispered to her. "I love you too, Brooklyn." She squeezed me tighter, "So much." We stayed like this for five minutes, feeling her shiver from the 20 degree weather interrupted our moment. I slowly unwrapped my arms and pulled away. I grabbed my luggage while Cheree grabbed hers. We both took our open hands and held on anothers and walked towards the cabin.

Fuck, I love this girl.

When we entered the cabin, I couldn't help but notice how small but cozy it was. Georgi was already bringing in firewood and setting it inside the fire place. The couch was a deep red and had a Nebraska football blanket draped over the back. Above the fireplace was a flat screen TV, mounted to the wall. The kitchen was small, and the appliances were kind of old, but it fit the style of the cabin. The kitchen and living room ran right into each other. To the left of the kitchen was a bedroom, and to the right was a bathroom.

"Georgi and I can take the couch. It pulls out and its comfy, so I don't mind. The bedroom is all yours." Layne said, winking at me. Oh she totally knows, ha-ha.

Cheree and I walked into the small room to place our luggage. The room was definitely tiny. It was just big enough to fit a queen sized bed and a dresser with a small flat screen on top. The bed looked so comfy though.

I jumped on the bed, and boy was I right. Felt like I was laying on top of a cloud. Cheree got on the bed and laid beside me. Both of us on our backs with my feet dangling off the side. "I don't want to move, this is so comfortable." Cheree said, closing her eyes. I turned onto my side and facing Cheree. I propped my elbow up, and placed my cheek in my hand for support. I gently touched her cheek with my finger tips and trailed my way down her jawline, to her neck, tracing her collar bone. I lifted my hand, her eyes still closed, I can tell she's enjoying this by the way shes biting her lower lip. I got a little ballsy and placed my hand under her hoodie and shirt on top of her pelvic bone. I took my finger tips and lightly made circular patterns, making my way up to her stomach. Her breathing became heavier and I heard a moan escape her lips. I leaned my head over, still tracing patterns on her skin and kissed her lips. She placed a hand behind my head holding me in place. She opened her mouth for me, letting my tongue inside, she instantly let me dominate her tongue with my own. I didn't realize, but my hand had made its way out of her shirt and is now cupping her center from the outside of her flannels. I kept kissing her and felt her legs part open slightly. I took this as an opportunity and began to rub her slowly and gently from the outside of her flannels. She moaned into my mouth causing me to put a little more pressure and rub slightly faster. Her breathing began to pick up, I started to feel her wetness through her flannels, no underwear babe. Naughty girl.

"Brooklyn..." Her eyes shot open as she moaned my name. I know I just made her cum. Just by rubbing her. Her body tensed and I stopped my motions. I continued kissing her and straddled her waist. She wrapped her arms around my back and I placed both of my hands on her cheeks. I kissed her one last time, then kissed her neck. I slightly raised my head up and stared deeply into her deep blue eyes. "That was..wow."she whispered, staring back into my eyes. I laughed lovingly at her and said, "That, was nothing babe." I quickly pecked her lips and got up off of her, "Babe, you should um, probably, change your pants..." Her face went bright red. She jumped out of bed and ran to her luggage grabbing another pair of flannels and ran into the bathroom. I chuckled at her.

I just realized, I just gave my girlfriend her first orgasm.

Cheree POV

After I changed my flannels, I just sat on the toilet seat. I think I just had my first orgasm. It felt, amazing. Like, I felt in heaven. I can't believe she did that just through my flannels. I glanced down at my dirty flannels in my hand and smiled. I want her to do that again, but, what if she wants me to do it back. I don't know how... Oh man.

I heard a faint knock on the door. "You alright?" I heard Brooklyn, followed by a chuckle. "I'm coming in, babe." She walked in the bathroom smiling at me with a curious look on her face. "Why are you sitting on the toilet seat?" She asked crossing her arms in amusement. "Just thinking." I smiled and she walked over to me. She squatted in front of me so we were eye level. She put both her hands on my knees and smiled. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in there. I just, kinda got lost in the moment." Her smile dropped and she looked away from me.

I took her chin in my palm and forced her to look at me. "You didn't Brooke. I promise babe. I loved it. I wouldn't have let you do it otherwise." She smiled and kissed my lips softly. "Come on babe, Layne is making some spaghetti."

We both made our way into the kitchen where Georgi was standing behind Layne, with his arms wrapped her while she cooked over the stove. Brooklyn took a seat at the table and pulled me on her lap wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder.

"One day, I'm gonna marry you, and that," she removed one arm from my waist and pointed towards Layne and Georgi, "Will be us everyday." She kissed my cheek tenderly and nuzzled her nose into my neck.

This trip is starting out so perfect. Almost too perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 4.3K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
6.7K 212 13
Hannah is a shy, nerdy, geeky girl with very little friends. In fact she had no friends other the the few people she talks to online when she plays v...
1.2M 16.4K 43
What really happened to Jessica? The once shy girl now turned lethal and cocky as some would say. 3 years was along time ago, 3 years was when she l...
10.1K 499 17
Kyla and Holly are not meant to know each other, not meant to know the other ones secrets, not meant to be dating. Yet they do. The two girls have be...