His Futuristic Kitten Sebasti...

By Clara_Ride

A beautiful girl from 2015 happens to be you, y/n. One of Sebastian's biggest fanGrells. How will you react w... More

How it all began.
Kidnapped Already?!
The Death of Mr. Italiano.
The Phantomhive Manor
Your New "Friends"
A New Servant? Oh and Training.
Grell and Kanon, Personal Training
Introduction To the First Case. SIKE!
Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford.
The Ball.
To The Town House.
FNaF CHALLENGE!
THANKS FOR 723 READS!!!!!
The First Case. For Real This Time.
Info and Suspects
To the Viscount!
Kidnapped, again......
Black Market Auction.
The Lead-up to Meeting Jack the Ripper.
Meeting Grell the Reaper.
The End of Jack the Ripper. Pt. 1 Madame Red.
The End of Jack the Ripper. Pt. 2 Grell Sutcliff.
Recovery.
The Funeral
First Intruders.
Talking to Dad
Dinner is Served
Road to Houdsworth.
The Curse of Houndsworth.
The Bad Dog
The Identity of the Demon Hound
Lord's Barrymore's Death. (( #FlyHighDaniel ))
A Kiss?!
Tough Love.
Plu-Plu (( Edit. Read AN ))

Houndsworth.

4.7K 167 101
By Clara_Ride

  (( This starts at the beginning of the 7th episode. Okay? Okay! ))

 We were all sitting in the carriage attachment on our way to Houndsworth. I sat right next to the exit, and watched the road and scenery that we were passing. The counrtyside of London is beautiful. Hills as far as the eye can see. Though it was quite a disappointment that the sky was such a gloomy grey.

 "Resort. Resort. We're so happy!" Mey-Rin, Baldroy, and Finni chanted.

 "Isn't this wonderful, Mey-Rin? I'm so moved." Finni said.

 "Yes, yes!" Mey-Rin replied. "I can't believe he's taking us with him to the Queen's heath resort!"

 "I guess even the young master has his good points!" Baldroy added.

 "Yeah!" They agreed. 

 "What do you think, Y/N?" Mey-Rin asked.

 I turned and looked at them. "It is quite kind of him." I said.

 They all nodded and I smiled. Then I went back to watching the scenery. All of a sudden, there were dead trees littering the hills. I quickly turned around and ran to the front of the carriage attachment. There was a sign that said, "Welcome to Houndsworth"

 "This would seem to be the entrance to the village." Sebastian said. 

 The others wuickly looked to the side of the road to see a giant, dead tree. It was covered in chains and collars that looked like nooses. They wall started screaming. 

 "Maybe it's a cultural thing....." I said to calm them down. They nodded and sat back down.

 "I forgot to tell you one thing: this is the planned construction site for the resort." Ciel told us.

 "Young master......." They all sadly said while Tanaka gave a little "Ho ho ho." 

 "Why did I expect this?" I said. "Oh well, better then nothing."

 Sebastian got the carriage moving again and we movedinti an even more gloomy area. Just a lot of dead trees and other plant life.

 After a while of driving, Finni called out, "I found the first villager! Tanaka! Stop the carriage!"

 Tanaka stopped right next to the villager. Finni jumped right out and said. "I'll help you out, granny."

"N-No, Finni! If you're not careful, the baby will-" Mey-Rin began. 

 She was cut off by Finni picking of the baby carriage, and turning around. He quickly slammed it down. "I-I'm so sorry." He stammered. 

 "Is the baby alright?!" Mey-Rin asked.

 We all looked in and saw a skull wrapped in a blanket. I tried calming them down, but they stopped when the lady began talking.

 "This child was eaten by it." She said, a slight emphasis on the "it". She then began singing. "The white dog is a good dog. The disobedient, black dog is a bad dog. Lullaby, the sun sets. Lullany and good night. If you don't go to sleep, the dog will come down here. He'll gobble your flesh down to the bone."

 Finni got back in the carriage attachment. Meanwhile I heard Ciel explain why we were here to Sebastian. As soon as the lady disappeared into the mist, Tanaka got the carriage back into movement.

 After another long bit of driving,and me taking iver Tanaka's place, we saw a beautiful lake. The others came up to the front with me and we stared at it.

 "It's startin' to actually look like a resort!" Baldroy said. 

 We began our decent down the hill and made our way into town, where it was quite terrifying. Dogs in cages roughly barked at any people passing by.

 We saw a young man making his dog do tricks. The dog was so cute and resembled a german shepherd. 

 "Wow, I'd like him to pet me, yes!" Mey-Rin said. 

 "That dog. Might be a german shepherd. Very loyal, protective, and a great companion. Always wanted one." I said.

 I listened closely on Ciel's and Sebastian's conversation. 

 "If you have something to say, just say it." Ciel said.

 "Thank you, my lord." Sebastian replied. "I love cats, but I'm not fond of dogs. Or rather, to be frank I hate them."

 After an akward moment of silence, Ciel and I said, "Woof."

 Sebastian looked back at Ciel, then both of them looked back at me and I let out a little laugh.

 "I can't choose. Dogs are loyal companions, then cats are just majestic creatures." I said.

 They made no comment and Sebastian kept driving. I followes until we made our way to a dark manor. As we pulled up, Angela walked out.

 "The Earl Phantomhive, I presume?" She asked Sebastian. 

 "Yes." He replied. 

 She bowed. "Welcome to the Barrymore Castle. My master awaits your arrival." She said, with a bright smile.

 "Sh-She's beautiful, yes!" Mey-Rin stammered.

 Finni looked at her with bright eyes and I scowled.

 (( Slight timeskip into manor/castle/thing ))

 Surprisingly, Ciel told me to come with him and Sebastian. Probably to keep an eye on me. (( An: LOL! One eye jokes! )) Angela led us into a large room with animal heads lining the walls. I jumped back with a little screach, alerting Lord Barrymore.

 He pulled out a whip and began whipping Angela. "Who the devil is this Chihuahua?!" He yelled. "I told you to go receive the Queen's messenger!"

 I looked at Ciel, who nodded, and I walked forward as he continued to scold Angela. Before he could hit her again I jumped in the way, and it lashed across my arm as I reached to grab it.

 "What the hell are you doing, Doberman?!" He bellowed. 

 "Saving a fellow maid, Lord." I replied calmly.

 "I ordered her to do it." Ciel said.

 "WHAT?" He yelled.

 "Its sounds as though you got my letter." Ciel said, and sat down in the chair at the desk. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive."

 "You mean to tell me a little toy poodle like you is Her Majesty's messenger?!" He yelled. 

 "You disapprove of small breeds, Lord Henry." Ciel asked.

 A while later, Angela came in with a tea cart and everything was calm. Lord Henry was looking through the terms for selling the land. Angela was shakily trying to get tea for everyone, but Sebastian took over and it was much smoother.

 We all stood next to the tea cart as Lord Barrymore and Ciel talked over the terms.

 "It's not worth discussing. No matter what the terms, I can't sell this place." He said.

 "Tell me your reason." Ciel demanded. 

 "The curse." He said.

 "Curse?" Ciel asked.

 "This village has lived alongside ots dogs since ancient times. Those who interfere are cursed. By a fearsome scrouge. Even Her Majesty cannot change that! Great calamity befalls anyone who goes against the Barrymore family!" He explained.

 "Oh, interesting." Ciel said, a smirk lighting his face.

 "What?" Lord Barrymore said, filled with confusion. 

 "Let's have a nice look at this "calamity"." Ciel definitely said. Lord Barrymore's response was a growl.

 Angela tapped my shoulder. "Would you like to join your friends, ma'am?" She asked.

 "It's Y/N, and yes I would love too." I said, and she led me down the hallway. "Nice act."

 "What act?" She asked.

 "Oh, you don't remember our visit after I was cut open by Grell's death scythe?" I explained.

 "So you are the one who was tainted by the Eral Phantomhive's butler." She said. 

 "Yep. The one, but most likely not the only." I said, with a small laugh.

 "How impure." She mumbled.

 "That's how my generation rolls." I said.

 "We're here." She said, then took me into where the others were.

 ~ AN ~ 

 And that's where I will end it. About halfway through the episode. And it's time for Author-Chan to sleep. Hope you enjoyed.

 Ciao Reader-Chan! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 102 16
you worked for your mistress Zeta who was the company foundation of tea's all over the world, but what people didn't know was that you were a demon t...
16.9K 428 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
110K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...