Percy Jackson The Dark Angel

By OBookWormO

Percy felt useless at Camp Half Blood. After David Roberts son of Zeus arrived at Camp Half Blood everyone st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
THANK YOU
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 21

21.2K 356 454
By OBookWormO

I woke up in the morning feeling tired. Maybe it was because I barely got 3 hours of sleep. I don't know. I just wasn't feeling it today.

I got out of bed slowly and literally dragged myself to the bathroom to take a shower and everything.

After I got ready I walked out of the tent only to bump into Annabeth. I have been bumping into a lot of people lately.

Dam it why Annabeth?!?

I tried to walk around her but she steeped in front of me.

UGH!!!!

I sighed and looked at her, "What do you want Annabeth?"

She looked at me and sighed, there's also a lot of sighing going on, "Percy can we talk?"

"We just talked not that long ago."

"Percy please! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry would you just listen to me?!" Annabeth pleaded.

I shook my head at her, "No Annabeth. Now can you please move I'm starving."

Annabeth had tears in her eyes but she nodded anyways.

It hurt to see her hurt but I don't know why I felt that way.

After what she's done to me she shouldn't have any affect on me. But she does!

I like Zoe though! I like Zoe! Not Annabeth.

I walked to the dinning pavilion and sat down at the head of the table.

Nico looked at me and shook his head, "Dude you look like shit."

I glared at him and choose not to reply. I was not in the mood.

I muttered to myself saying how much of a jerk he was and Rachel must of heard me because she was laughing.

But when I looked up I saw she was talking to Connor Stoll? What the...

They were currently in line to get food and they were talking to each other smiling and laughing.

I sense romance. I chuckled to myself thinking of what an awesome couple they would be.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed this time.

"I sense romance!" I said in a sing song voice.

Silena snapped her head up at me and looked over to Rachel and Connor and began smirking as well.

"Me too!" Silena said.

Everyone else at our table turned and looked over at them as well and chuckled as well.

They looked so cute together!

Then suddenly we heard the sound of the horn.

Way to ruin the moment.

Everybody got their armor and weapons ready and ran to half blood hill.

Below it we can see a lot of things. Monsters.

It was a lot.

More than last time. A lot more.

This must've been all the monsters except for some of them that are actually good.

The gods suddenly appeared in front if us.

"This is the final battle," everyone heard Zeus mumble. Zeus mumbling is like a normal person shouting. He's really loud.

Anyways, this was unexpected.

Everyone almost dropped their weapons from shock.

We were all shocked.

How did a happy day turn into this?! We were unlucky alright.

"WHAT BUT WH-HOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE?!" Zoe yelled.

"They have planned this all along. They were gonna strike when we least expected it," I heard Chaos say from besides me.

Everyone including the gods looked over at him.

Luke still shocked, asked Chaos, "Can we handle all of this? They have some Titans on their side as well. Kronos has also risen again because he's also in the army of monsters from what I can see and he's leading it. It's been along time since Percy killed him."

Everyone is even more shocked now. Well my shock was different. Even the gods and Chaos were shocked.

Everyone except Chaos and I were shocked because they thought I killed him.

Chaos and I were shocked because Chaos said he put him in a cell in the castle.

No one can get out of those cells. No one.

I looked over at Chaos and whispered really quietly so no one can hear me.

"I thought you put him in a cell!"

"I did but he must've escaped somehow!" Chaos whispered back still in shock of what's about to happen.

"But I thought he wasn't gonna be able to rise again! Percy Jackson killed him!" This girl named Lesley said.

She was a new camper so she must've heard about it from someone.

"We're gonna die! We're all going to die!!!!!!" Someone in the crowd yelled.

This is gonna be the biggest battle of history.

After awhile everyone got over the shock and went into a fighting stance.

I saw something from the corner of my eye and looked over. It was the Romans.

I have never been so happy to see them!

We need all the help we can get.

Dakota was in front holding a sword and smiled at Reyna, "We head about the battle that was about to happen so we decided to help out."

Reyna smiled back, "Thank you we appreciate it."

Somewhere in the crowd I heard David's voice. Ugh.

"We don't need help! We're all gonna be fine! You have me what more can you possibly want?! I'm amazing and the next fighter ever!" David smirked proudly.

That little fucker.

I looked at Dakota and smiled, "Don't listen to him he's an idiot."

Dakota nodded laughing.

Somewhere in the crowd I heard Jason mumble, "Percy was the best fighter. No one could beat him."

I smiled at the sound of Jason's voice. How I miss him.

The Romans got into their position.

Then we saw the Satyrs coming out of the woods with music stuff and Grover was the leader.

He smiled at me and they got ready.

Then a few seconds later the Amazons and Hunters arrive. They all nodded at us and stood behind the Romans then got into their position.

I think we're gonna be okay.

The monsters and Titans were getting closer and everyone was ready to attack even the gods.

Poseidon looked over at me and nodded. I nodded back.

I looked around and saw the Greeks, Romans, Satyrs, Amazons, Hunters, and gods all together. The last time there were this many people it was the Gaea war.

This time we also have Chaos and the Chaos Team.

Even though we have some of the most powerful people on earth I don't know if we can take all those monsters.

It must take a million football fields to hold all of them.

If you know me I've killed a lot of monsters before and that's not even half of what this is. This was all of the monsters on this planet earth.

I mean I can always teleport back to Chaos' planet and leave earth to die but I can't do that.

The monsters were almost on the top of the hill now.

Guess what they did next?

They charged full speed at us.

Guess what we did?

We charged full speed back at them.

The moment we all met blood and dust immediately filled the floors around us.

I saw Kronos come at me and I went right back at him.

I raised my sword and slashed him right above his knee when he wasn't paying attention.

He we to to punch me but I blocked him but then he cut me with his other hand that was holding a dagger. Filled with poison.

Oh shit moment right here. But that's only for normal people. I'm part of Chaos' team. This poison doesn't affect me.

I smirked when he realized it did no damage.

I quickly slashed the side of his face when he looked at me shocked. I also managed to slash the back of his knee.

He almost fell but caught himself.

"I see that you have gotten better since the least time I saw you my grandchild," Kronos spat at me.

I felt disgusted that I was even related to this thing. He just had to rub it in my face.

"I see that you escaped the cell that Chaos out you in grandpa." I spat right back at him.

He smirked at me while glaring at me? Okay that's just weird.

"It was quite easy actually. All I had to do was kill the guard with the keys that checks on me to make sure I didn't escape. He didn't expect it so it just made it easier. He shouldn't of came so close."

I glared at him and stabbed him in the leg.

The guard was my friend. He was one of my best friends. His name was Jimmy Johnson. I called him JJ.

I gave up on the sword and used my powers. I summoned some lightning and zapped the shit out of Kronos. That only gave him a scratch mark on his chest.

I heard Zeus yell, "YOU DIDNT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE MY LIGHTNING!!" I ignored that and continued fighting with Kronos.

Somewhere in the battle I saw Tyson. TYSON?!? I looked over and saw him.

Dad must've told the Cyclopes about the battle and they came to help.

Now we have Greeks, Romans, Satyrs, Amazons, Hunters, Cyclopes, and gods, plus Chaos.

In that moment of distraction Kronos managed to stab me in the back.

I started seeing my vision go dark a little but my back healed in time for me to not pass out.

I quickly turned around slashed him in the chest while turning around.

I really have to kill him before he kills me.

I aimed to cut his arm off but he blocked me with his dagger. I got out my other sword so I can start doing more damage.

It did a lot more damage. I should've just got it out in the beginning.

I cut one of Kronos' arm off and tried to cut one of his legs. He blocked me with his dagger again I only managed to cut the arm without the dagger.

Kronos stabbed me in the back again and in my legs faster than I could even blink.

Then he stabbed me in my side.

I couldn't heal fast because I had more that one spot that needed healing.

I got mad and quickly cut Kronos' leg off and now he's hopping.

He reacted faster than I thought and stabbed me in the arm.

Great one more wound that needs healing. The one in the back is almost done healing and three more to go.

If you're wondering if this hurts then yes it hurts really bad.

We kept continuing before Chaos stabbing me in the stomach. By now the only wound that needs healing is the one of my arm and the stomach one.

The one on the stomach was really deep so it's gonna take even longer.

This is horrible. Absolutely crap. But it's going better than I thought. The gods are taking monsters out faster than ever but Chaos is like amazing.

We're winning right now and I just hope everybody is okay in the end and that we win so we're done with this and their will be no more problems in the future. Hopefully.

But knowing us demigods there are going to be A LOT more problems. Hope I die before that happens.

Oh wait! I'm immortal!

Unless someone cuts my head off and locks it into a safe then throws it into the ocean and then cuts my arms and legs off and puts it into another safe and throws it into another ocean and then put my body into a safe and throws it into a different ocean. These are all locked safes by the way.

Until that happens I'm immortal. Unless someone stabs me in the heart too.

But they can't cause I will never let someone close enough to do that. Haha, never!!!!!

I'm a weirdo. We all are, lets just admit it right here right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I also decided that a couple more chapter and this book will be complete. I already decided the ending and everything. I love the ending and I hope you guys will too and if you don't then please don't kill me. If you're wondering I will not make a sequel. But there will be an epilogue. I'll explain more in the next chapter. Bye! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO SOOOOO SOOO MUCH!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 170 11
Apricity: (noun) The warmth of the sun in winter *✧・゚: *✧・゚: In the midst of wars, prophecies, and destinies, a group of children fight to survive on...
1.2M 21.8K 46
A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones t...
692K 15K 28
''Sometimes being a false son, makes you a true person.'' I am Omega, the son of Chaos, the Commander of Chaos' army. I was given a mission, go to...
28.1K 594 31
[Please excuse cringy writing. I started this a long time ago] After the war and camp is cleaned up, a daughter of Poseidon shows up at camp. Josie a...