The New Girl

By CrystalHood07

Maddison Dent's parents were divorced when she was only 8 years old and she lives with her mother. Her father... More

Chapter 1: Packing
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: New home
Chapter 4: Josh
Chapter 5: Oak high school
Chapter 6: First day of school
Chapter 7: I don't know
Chapter 8: Oh no
Chapter 9: A date?
Chapter 10: Drama
Chapter 11: The date ♡
A/N
Chapter 12: New hair!
A/N i will continue to write!
Chapter 13: More drama
Chapter 14: Chad
Chapter 15: Heartbroken? I think not
Chapter 16: Luke
Chapter 17: It's on
Chapter 18: Frozen yogurt date fail?
Chapter 19: Mother and daughter time
Chapter 20: Girl talk
Chapter 21: Girl time and Luke
Chapter 22: Hand in Hand
A/N: i need your help!
Chapter 23: Yes
Chapter 24: It's a happy day
Chapter 25: Mixed Feelings
A/N: sorry!
Chapter 26: Glasses
A/N: THANK YOU
A/N: yes or no?
Chapter 28: Awkward
A/N
A/N: sorry and thank you for understanding
Chapter 29: News
Chapter 30: Maybe it's not so bad afterall
Chapter 31: "You two don't have a thing right?"
Chapter 32: "Um, of course."
Chapter 33: Telling Kaylee
A/N: Shameless self promo haha
Chapter 34: getting Kaylee ready
Chapter 35: Kaylee and Josh
Chapter 36: Dates

Chapter 27: "Sorry for what?"

1.9K 75 29
By CrystalHood07

*beep beep

"Ughhh. Shut up!", I yelled at my alarm clock.

My alarm clocked screamed again.

I don't want to go to school!!

*ding
My phone notifies me that I just got a message.

Luke: hey babe, I'll be there in 20 mins.

Oh crap! I'm late! I rush out of bed and brush my teeth quickly, change into shorts and a tee, brush my hair, put on light makeup, and put on my glasses.

I quickly ran down stairs.

"Morning mom!", I said.

"Hi honey, eat your pancakes. And what's the hurry?", she asked.

"Josh- I mean Luke is about to be here to pick me up and I woke up late. You wouldn't know mom because your a principal now. You get to come later to school." I said jealously.

"Honey, did you say Josh?", she asked concern, "if you still want to talk about it, we can."

Dang it. I don't know what happened to me. I'm so in love with Luke but I can't quite let go of Josh. There's something I'm holding on too.

"It's nothing mom. Don't worry about it.", I said as I was eating my pancakes.

*ding dong

"Oh Luke's here!", I said. I ran and opened the door.

"Hey babe.", I smiled and we kissed.

"Hi gorgeous.", he smiled.

"Let me grab my backpack.", I went up stairs and got my backpack and ran back down, "bye mom!"

"Bye honey." She said.

I shut the door and made my way to Luke's car hand in hand with him. He quickly walked faster and opened my door for me.

"Thanks babe." I smiled.

He went to the other side and came into the car.

When we got to school, Luke and I went out separate ways since we have different classes.

"Bye Luke.", I said and then we kissed.

"Bye gorgeous.", he smiled and walked away.

On my way walking to class, someone grabbed my hand. I turned around expecting it to be Luke but it wasn't.

It was Chad.

"Let go of my hand.", I said as I yanked my hand away.

"Why so violent babe?", he smirked.

"Go away and find another girl! Stop bothering me!", I said angrily.

"Oh please, you think I'm still into you? I already have a girl and she's a lot hotter than you.", he laughs and walks away.

"Oh, how does it feel to be called ugly? I wouldn't know.", one of the cheerleaders out of the group of bitches asked.

"I have to get to class." I said trying to calm myself down. I didn't want to cause any trouble with them.

"Aw, are you to hurt to answer me? What a pathetic loser.", she started laughing.

I could feel my face getting hot and red. My was getting angrier and angrier. I turned around quickly to them.

"Look plastics, stop bothering me and get a life!", I said with lots of anger. A/N: MEAN GIRLS!!

"Excuse me you low life bitch! What did you say?", she started getting mad. All of her friends were all gasping by what I said.

"You heard me, now go.", I said.

"You will be sorry for what you said. I will make your life worse than hell. Remember that.", she said and her and her friends walked away.

"Sorry for what?" I said to myself and walked to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random question: what grade are you going to? And are you excited?
I'm going 9th grade and I'm kinda excited but mostly nervous.

Sorry that it's so short! But I hope you enjoyed it!

Xoxo,
Crystal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 48 28
Chanel and her newly single mom have to move from Walnut Creek to Los Angeles, California. Despite the culture shock, she just wants to keep her head...
1.2M 24.9K 35
Cashmere is just an average girl. She's had a life full of abuse at school and at home. Her job is the only thing she looks forward to. What happens...
705 93 19
Known in her High School as "The Bully Hunter," Cassidy didn't dislike the attention she was getting. All she did was stand up to bullies whenever sh...
540 29 28
Her parents divorced when she was 6 and she went to live with her mom. One month in the summer she would go to her dad's house. She was so much like...