To You

By gyuyoul

short teen top scenarios about what could happen. this story is "to you" More

Ricky | Set Me Free
Ricky | Things I Never Said
Niel | A Letter to You
ChangRick | An Unfinished Love Story
Chunji | Conversations of Fluff
Changjo | I'm Right
L.Joe | Let's Stop Time
Ricky | Invite
OT5 | Lines

L.Joe | Snapshot

102 7 4
By gyuyoul

"Turn off your camera!" I begged as I tried to take cover.

L.joe just laughs and ignores my request, "Why?"

"I look hideous and I swear I will yank that from you and break it into a million pieces." I said as I glared from between my fingers.

"You look fine and I'd like to see you try taking it from me." L.joe replies as he tries to remove my hands away from my face. "Now be nice and just take one picture with me."

I sighed and removed my hands, "Fine, you win."

L.joe smiles victoriously and snaps a picture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...