Just A Borrowed Spouse

By augustinedev

Lee Taemin and Son Naeun have unexpectedly ended their Virtual Marriage on the We Got Married. They may have... More

We Just Ended?
Virtually Heartbroken
Comfort in Chicken
A Cinderella Moment
The Reason
No no no
An Unexpected Night
The Love Guru
Sisterly Love
Fairy God-Couple?
Ours
Cruisin'
Long Distance
Officially Missing You?
Thoughts
Home Sweet Home
Puppy Love
Dog-Lover
Operation: Day Out Disaster
The Unwanted Truth
The Search
Minnie's Owner
Roman-tic Christian
A Walk Around the Block
Family Get Together
No Ordinary Love
A Piece from Our Past
The Letter
Going Solo
Left Behind
Guests' Preppy Time
The Wedding
Single Or Divorced?
The Great Pretenders
A Birthday Treat
Love on Doubt?
A Leap Of Courage
From A Far
Courtesy of Emergency
Broken
Just Realized
The Fault in Me
Forget You
His Twin
Walk Away
Hello
Suddenly
Just Waiting
Some Night
Diaries and Memories
The Meet-Up
The Stolen Page
First Day Worries
Out and About
Un-Wanted Attention
Big Thanks.
Leave
Go On
The Un-scripted Us

Showtime

3.5K 92 4
By augustinedev

Taemin's POV:

We walked down to the dressing rooms and found ourselves in a crowded state. I stopped and stared at the view.The scene was so chaotic, everyone was busy on their own way.

Crew people were just everywhere, makeup artists and hairstylists were busy with there thing.

"Taemin! Look out!"- Minho shouted.

I looked behind me and found a rack of clothes running towards my way. Going to runover me. I leapt to the other side, making me fall to the ground.

"Are you okay?"- Jonghyun asked as they ran towards me.

"I'm fine."- I said as I stood up, fixing myself.

"Next time, don't be out of your senses."- Key reminded.

We managed to get through the busy hallway and found ourselves in our assigned dressing rooms. As we entered, stylists, hairstylists and makeup artists were all waiting to prep us up.

We sat down and they all began to work on us.
.
.
.
.
.

Minutes after the preparation, we were now done.We've been prepped up really well and ready for the performance.

"Okay SHINee, you're up next."- A crew member said as he knocked on the door.

Soon as he said that,the members jolted up and went. I saw them rushing and so I got up from my dresser and thanked the people who fixed me in a hurried manner.

I felt embarassed about having to leave so quickly without thanking them.
I found the members rushing down below a staircase. I forgot we were in some special platform, for the entrance.

"Go to your places."- Onew said and we all did.

I can hear the crowd, the fans were screaming and cheering on.

I felt my heart beating fast as I clutched on it.The feeling just feels so new everytime. I held on to my rosary bracelet and with one last sigh, I stood there.

.

.

.

Naeun's POV:

The members and I have finally settled in our table,it was right up front. Center really.

I feel more comfortable now,simply sitting down next to Chorong. Remembering how things were a while ago, I was having a breakdown.

It was so embarassing.

I looked around and glimpse, wondering which groups were sitting nearby. I do hope, EXO was far away from us, at least I won't have to feel embarassed by Kai's presence.

I read the table assignmemts and found the groups' names who were near to us. By our left it was SNSD, a senior girl group. I look up to them a lot.

EXID, BTS and Infinites surrounded us. I see Myungsoo waved just at me and so I returned a weak smile.

As I looked at the right, I found Girl's Day just right next to us. I recognized Minah, I knew her as we worked together on a project.

Not really us, more of a her and Taemin.

"So they are Girl's Day, huh? "- Namjoo whispered at us.I nodded silently in reply.

"Well, they're not bad at all. They actu-" Bomi's words drowned as Chorong hushed at us.

I couldn't help but smile even if it made me feel uneasy. I frantically remember the time when Taemin went to surprise me at my dorm and he absentmindedly called my group,Girl's Day.

Ah,what to do?

He is Lee Taemin after all, joking and playing a whole lot.

"Naeun, isn't that the guy who helped you a while ago?"

Chorong was suddenly pointing to a table behind Girl's Day. We all turned to see if it was really him and. . .

Yes,it was him. . .Kai.

He was laughing happily and by the looks of it playing pranks on his members too.Somehow a practical prankster.

"You know, you should've thanked him earlier. Seems a shame to let it pass." - Namjoo said.

"Namjoo, I already did. I bowed to him after he helped me."- I explained.

"He's such a gentleman, not to mention he's cute too. Don't you like him? I mean he looks exactly like-"

"Taemin?" - I cut her off quickly.

"Yes! I mean, look at him.
You can't deny that he's charming right?"- She said.

Yes, he somehow looks like Taemin at an angle. Cute, gentleman, young, somehow wild, talented and a prankster too. Exactly like Taemin.

"You could say that he is charming but. . ."- my words ran dry as I thought of something convincing. . .

"But what?"- She asked.I kept silent for a while,hoping to find the right words in the pool of my thoughts.

Yes,Kai was that guy.The one who saved me from all the drama just a while ago.
Taemin, he was simply the Taemin I know. The guy who made me feel loved, even if it was just virtually.

Thinking about them, Kai and Taemin. I knew Taemin more. Clearly, they're just the exact copy of the other. After all, the two are really close friends.

It just so happens that Kai saved me from that, I bet Taemin would have too, right?

"Yah, aren't you gonna answer the question?
Look at us! We're waiting you know. . Answer us quickly."-Namjoo said snapping me out of my inner thoughts.

Bomi was staring at me gazingly.The others were looking at me too. I never thought that the whole of them were listening,waiting in anticipation.

I began to gave them a weak smile.Looking at how eager they were to know.

"Are you just gonna smile at us?"

Bomi was even more nagging than Namjoo now.She started tugging my hair while Namjoo was poking my arms.

"Okay, okay ,okay!"- I said making them stop.

" Kai seems to be charming but still~Taemin is Taemin. . .Why would I go for Kai when I can have Taemin right?"

"Ooooohhhhh." - The girls look at each other deviously.

"Naeun, it's so weird when you say such stuff but we never thought you were like this." - Eunji muttered.

I just laughed with them. True, I was never like this. Taemin helped me a lot with expressing myself. He taught me so much.

The show was soon starting.The lights began to lower its light. I guess there was an Idol group performing now.

"It's been their 5th year now in the industry.
Such talented young men.

Let's welcome : SHINee!"

The moment the MC said " SHINee". I sat straight and my eyes were darted to the stage.The crowds were now cheering more than ever. I began to cheer too and as expected the members soon teased me as I did.

I almost forgot that I wasn't the only one here watching.

The sounds were now starting, then there they were being lifted by something like an elevator. The moment they were slowly being brought up, the crowds cheers were definitely deafening.They had their own pose which made them really surreal statues. I just stayed silent but my insides were burning to cheer for them.

They started with their song "Sherlock". It had a good beat.Taemin oppa started the song. His voice seemed to crack. I guess he was nervous and it made me smirk.

I always remember how he could be so perfect but then there's this 2% that he always lacks.For me, that's what made him more interesting to me. As usual his dancing was far too noticeable. He was the best in their group.

The first song ended quickly, it was followed by a familiar beat I knew.

It was " Everybody".

I've seen their comeback stage before and it really was great. Now, they're doing it again.I had to admit their choreography was so intense and hard.

The song started and I knew Taemin would be soon flying. I closed my eyes quickly when he was about to be thrown to the air. I felt so anxious, worried that he would break something. The moment I turned to look he was on his feet now. He started the song too but now it just seemed perfect. I just had my eyes on him. He really is great.

No wonder he debut so early, he was phenomenal and that made me even more proud that I knew him more than just being this phenomenal performer.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 626 22
What if Bella chose Jacob over Edward? What would happen? Would Edward get her back? Read to find out. I hope you like this story please comment so...
368K 9.7K 37
Our faces are just inches away, his breath fanning my face. And after that, he says something, says a simple sentence that makes everything in my ins...
87.9K 1K 30
Tom Holland is the new (young) professor at y/ns college...
126K 246 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report