stubborn ✧ s.w. / n.m.

By jckseunie

"Not until you admit it, sweet cheeks." More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
CHARACTERS!
hi. it's been a while :)

twenty one

7K 196 155
By jckseunie

"I-I gave you everything," I sniffled. "I told you I fucking loved you! I gave myself to you just last night! And what did you decide to do? You fucked me over! You slept with me knowing damn well you banged Liza at my party! How could you?!" I pounded on his chest and shoved him back, my tears practically blinding me. "Was it all just an act? Did you seriously just use me like every other girl you slept with?" I bitterly laughed, "God, I should be hating you right now, but I still love you, you asshole!"

I backed up slowly until my back collided with someone's chest. I looked up through my glassy eyes and was met with Nash. He was fuming and his eyes held such anger I suddenly feared for Sam.

"You fucking asshole!" Nate reacted, running towards Sam and lifting him up by the collar. Nash and J held me back, as I tried to stop Nate from doing something he would regret.

"Nate! Don't!" I pleaded. I continued to wriggle out of the boys' grips, but I knew was useless. Their strength against mine was an obvious advantage. Nate's fist collided with Sam's jaw, sending him to the floor. He continued to shake Sam, repeatedly asking why he did it.

"Sam! Nate, stop it!" I fell to my knees, the tears still refusing to stop. I continued to cry in Nash's arms, feeling absolutely lost. J tried soothing me by stroking my hair, but I couldn't calm down with the sight before me. Nate pounded him harder than the last and I was getting scared.

"Nate!" I cried out. "Fucking stop, you're gonna kill him!" He finally looked at me, his eyes instantly softening as he took in the sight of me. He got off Sam, who was bloody and starting to bruise.

"You made the biggest mistake of your fucking life, Wilkinson. I gave her up to you because I thought you'd take care of her! Was going back to that bitch worth it?" Nate hissed.

"Let me go!" I begged, crawling quickly out of the boys' grips and sitting next to Sam.

"I'm so fucking sorry for hurting you. I love you so much; I h-had to do it. I hope you'll forgive me." He coughed, his eyelids beginning to flutter close and my heart started racing.

"N-no, Sam. Stay with me, please!" I grabbed his face in my hands.

"Call 911!" I screamed. "J, please!" He nodded, scrambling to get his phone.

The ambulance was here in ten minutes, though I was still scared for my life. I knew what he did was so damn stupid, but I couldn't help feel something was not right.

He was wheeled to a check up room, while I was told to go to the waiting area. Nate, J, and Nash were sitting with me, none of us daring to call the others. My phone erupted with calls and texts from Shawn, but I turned my phone off. I bit my nails, my leg bouncing up in down with nervousness.

"Lily Mendes?" Someone called out. My head shot up as my puffy, red eyes met the doctor's sympathetic expression.

"That's me," I stood up and walked to where he stood. "Is it good or bad news, doctor?"

"Both," He removed his glasses, looking over the clipboard in his hands. "Good news is, he is awake and responding well. No major bones were fractured. Bad news is he has a concussion. That's what led to his blackout. And he may feel faint once he is released."

I nodded, a grateful smile on my face. "Thank you, doctor. May I see him?" He nodded, and pointed me in the direction of Sam's room. The guys started to follow, but I shook my head, meaning I wanted to go alone.

"Sam?" I softly spoke as I approached his bed. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled weakly at me, but that smile quickly turned upside down.

"L-Lily," He coughed, taking my hand. "I'm so sorry for hurting you. But, I d-did it for us. L-Liza's parents are the head of the company my parents work at, and she t-told me if I didn't do w-what she wanted, she'd have my parents fired. Lily, we'd lose everything--our house, the scholarship I had just gotten. She was going to take yo-you down as well, knowing your father works in the music industry. She'd ruin your dad's reputation and I couldn't live with the guilt if she did. I didn't think about the consequences or how it would affect you. I-I'm so, so sorry," He finished, a few tears landing on his hospital gown.

I blinked away the tears, slowly taking a seat next to his bed.

"You could've told me, you know that?" I whispered. "And as much as I want to break up with you, Sam--and I really should--I just can't. I love you so much it wouldn't be the same without you by my side."

I inhaled deeply, closing my eyes. "If I give you another chance, will you stop hiding shit and tell me whatever's wrong? No secrets, or else it's really over. Because you and I know damn well these past few weeks have been one hell of a ride."

"No girl in the world would ever forgive someone for doing that to them. You forgive and forget, giving them chance after chance to redeem themselves, leaving you hurt in the end. I promise I'll never hide anything from you, nor hurt you in any way possible. You make me so fucking happy and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much, Lil." I laughed, leaning down to peck his lips.

"But really," I wiped my eyes. "If you do that shit again, Wilkinson, you won't get another chance."

He understood, and an hour later we signed his release papers. His parents were notified, and they were here in minutes. I told them what Sam told me, and they were shocked, telling me they will do everything in their power to stop Liza and her family.

"I'm sorry, what?" The rest of the gang barged in at my place, demanding explanations on why none of us were contacting them.

"She blackmailed me into having sex with her so I could keep the scholarship I just got and from firing my parents. Liza wouldn't stop threatening me, saying she'd involve Lily if I didn't do what she said. I didn't even know her family was the head of the firm. So, I thought I was saving people from getting hurt, but once I found out in third period rumors spread, I was going to find Liza and make her explain everything. But, she fled. Apparently she's in Florida."

"If you weren't hospitalized from getting a concussion, I'd fucking murder you right now," Shawn gritted his teeth.

"Hey! Cool it," I snapped. "All of you cool it. Don't think about hunting Liza down, or trying to murder this idiot right here. It's over and done with, and we can't do anything about it. Can we just forget about this and grab some damn food?"

Everyone mumbled in agreement, and I forced a smile up at Sam. He slightly smiled, though I knew he wanted to do more to get back my trust--once again.

"Hey bro, I'm actually really sorry I gave you a concussion. I honestly was so pissed and you were just there," Nate put his hand up in defense. Sam chuckled, nodding.

"Nah, it's cool. I deserved it and I couldn't even stop you if I tried." They hugged, and started joking around again. I rolled my eyes, guys.

I bit my lip, picking at my nails in the car. Nate drove this time, while I accompanied Sam in the back. 

Was I doing the right thing?

Am I making a mistake by forgiving him again?

He's hurt you before, Lily. My subconscious tells me. What makes you think he won't do it again?

I was so clouded in my thoughts, I didn't feel Sam's fingers intertwine with mine. I looked up at him, and he smiled lovingly at me. I forced a smile, hoping he wouldn't see through it. Before I knew it, we pulled up to the diner and I helped Sam out of the car while everyone went to our table.

"Hi, I'll be your server for today. Could I get you guys started with drinks?" The waitress sweetly smiled. We gave our orders and she was off.

"Well, well. You're not lookin' so good, Sam. Are you okay?" The voice I've recognized so well, evilly giggled. The click of her heels stopped right in front of our booth, her hands placed on her hips.

"You're fucking everywhere, aren't you?" Serena hissed. "Can't you leave us the fuck alone?"

"No can do, sweetheart. I want what's mine, and that's you." She pointed straight at Sam, her eye contact not breaking with his.

"Too bad, you crazy bitch. He and Li--"

"You win," I finally looked up from my fingers. "He's yours," I stood up.

She looked at me with disbelief, then her eyebrow rose and that smirk took over her face. Everyone at the table looked shocked. Sam's reaction broke my heart completely.

"Lily? What are you doing?" Sam stood up from his spot and grabbed my arms. His eyes looked desperate as he searched mine for some answers.

"I-I can't do this anymore," I whispered. "I thought I-I could, but I really can't. I'm so sorry."

"No, no. Babygirl, please no. Don't do this," Tears brimmed under his eyes as he gripped my arms.

"Sam," I forcefully took his hands off of me. "I can't do it. You've hurt me too many times, all because of her." I glanced behind him and looked at Liza. "And I think if I let it happen again, it'll really break me. She made you happy before, she can do it again. I'm doing this for my own good, and possibly yours as well."

"We can make this work, please Lily. Everyone deserves a second chance," He pleaded, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I gave you a lot of chances, Sam. What's done is done. I'm sorry, but I don't think it'll be the same again," Tears fell from my eyes, landing on my shirt.

"No, don't say that. I can work on myself. We can start over. We can pretend everything never even happened. Lil, please."

Nate stood up from his spot, his hand placed on my lower back, "I suggest you just leave Lily alone, man. Come on, L."

I sobbed into Nate's chest as he guided me out, Sam's screams getting distant with every step we took. The guys sounded like they were holding him back, which made my stomach sink to my feet. No, you're doing the right thing. He hurt you, it's time to fix yourself. Move on, it'll be good for you.

Nate drove me home, staying with me in the family room. I continued to sob in his arms, his shirt probably soaked by now. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear and eventually calmed me down.

My head rested on Nate's shoulder, eyes closed. I heard footsteps come into the room, so I pretended to be sleeping.

"Is she asleep?" The voice I recognized to be Nash's, whispered.

"I think so."

"Bro, you love her, don't you?"

"I do. So much. And I fucking hate how she doesn't see it. If I hadn't moved, she could have finally been mine." He ran his fingers through my hair, and I decided to snuggle up to him. I linked my arm with his, pretending to be deeper in sleep. Nate chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I wish you knew how much you mean to me. Because if you were mine, I wouldn't ever let you slip from my fingers. I love you, Lily," He kissed the top of my head.

But I do know.

______

"Babe, are you okay?" The girls knocked on my door. I assumed Nate or Shawn carried me to bed last night, seeing as I was in a deep slumber.

I sat up in bed, "I'm ok. Come in."

"You aren't Lily. Because if you were, you would have answered our texts and calls this morning." Blair sat in front of me, grabbing my hands.

"There's something I need to tell you two." They nodded, urging me to continue.

"Nate and Nash were talking yesterday after he and I left. Nate said he's in love with me, you guys. He said he wanted me to know how much I meant to him and how if he hadn't moved, I'd be his." I fiddled with my fingers, my head down. "The thing is, my feelings for him had never actually gone away. As much as I love Sam, Nate has been there for me every step of the way. He's been my shoulder to cry on--my first love, really. I shouldn't be feeling like this, should I? Is this wrong?" I looked up to meet their wide eyes.

"I don't know what to tell you, in all honesty. What does your heart want, Lil? That's what you should follow." Serena smiled sympathetically at me.

"I think I might have a way to tell."

I bounded down the flight of stairs, the girls right behind me. I rushed out of the house in my slippers, wondering if this will tell me who to choose.

I bounced on my heels, waiting for the doors to open. I gnawed on my bottom lip, my mind everywhere.

"Hey, what's up?" He smiled brightly at me.

"I just need some assurance," I breathed deeply, looking into his confused brown eyes. He nodded, his eyebrows scrunched.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him hard. He stumbled back, obviously taken aback by my actions. But, once he registered what was happening, he kissed back more forcefully and I felt my stomach do flips. His arms wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me in closer toward his bare chest. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck and tugged roughly at his hair. He moaned, making me smile in triumph. He bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp and his tongue slipped inside my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, mine not giving up. He groaned, annoyed I was putting up a fight.

"That was for assurance?" He panted.

"Yeah, and I think I know what my heart wants," I smiled at him.

"And what is that?" He rose an eyebrow, a smile tugging at his lips.

"You," I breathed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!
40K 703 41
Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Nash Grier.
539K 2.6K 101
lol read it completed
20.9K 357 27
WARNING: These were some of my first ones, so they're prolly hella cringey lol. Have fun! (My Matt ones are better I promise peep @ my profile for t...