percabeth one shots

By blueconverseses

Please Read Description :) Disclaimers: - I do not own the PJO characters. - This book is labeled "mature"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
LOVE YAH
Chapter 38
birthday and anniversary !!!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
HAPPY B-DAY & ANNIVERSARY
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Fanfiction
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Thank YOU

Chapter 33

15.2K 368 109
By blueconverseses

Here's a Percabeth pic to fangirl over (that's okay, your not alone...I did too) obviously credit to the wonderful artist Burdge.

---

This is probably the most ridiculous, very fictional, one shot I have ever written.

The first the Annabeth processed as she eluted from darkness was the cotton sheets around her body. She inhaled and exhaled slowly, smiling a little bit. She did not want to wake up for cabin inspections, not at all. Annabeth twitched slightly and felt something hard underneath her. Not her pillow. Annabeth went suddenly rigid and sat up straight. Gasping, she turned around to see a man with pitch black hair. She shrieked and stumbled out of bed.

"W-What-" Annabeth panted as she looked at the man. He shifted in his sleep, but didn't wake. Annabeth gulped looking down at her figure before blinking. What on earth was she wearing?! A large T-Shirt that fell to her thighs. She realized her hair was up in a bun, not the usual pony. Walking over the a mirror Annabeth's breathing hitched. She was older.

Not that older. But older, and, oh what the-

"Fuck." She gasped. She was tall, and grudgingly gorgeous. Her jawline, cheekbones, straight nose, bright grey eyes, eyebrows, plump natural pink lips. Her long gray painted nails touched her locks. Annabeth tugged at the scrunchy and her curls fell loose, looking so unnaturally beautiful and golden. Annabeth yelped and stumbled back. She opened the curtains, to see the light barely shining out in purple. She grimaced and turned on a lamp near by. Suddenly, totally forgetting about it too, the man groaned. Annabeth stopped breathing.

He sat up, blankets stopping at his hips. He rubbed his eyes with a yawn, long black locks messy. His arms were muscular and his figure was lean and tan. The man blinked until his piercing sea green eyes all to suddenly stared at her.

"Wise Girl?" He mumbled."Come back to bed. Is to early." He slurred.

"Who are you?!" Annabeth exclaimed to the super hot man. There was only one person who called her that. He looked reluctantly similar to her best friend but that couldn't be possible, Percy was fifteen. Then again she wasn't exactly fifteen anymore either.

The man frowned."What are you talking about?"

"Who. Are. You." Annabeth warned. No, this couldn't be Percy. Oh great, she didn't even have her dagger.

"Wow, Wise Girl, calm down here." The man said. He raised his hands up, his eyes awake and wide. "I'm Percy remember??" He started standing up and Annabeth widened her eyes when she saw he was freakin' naked.

"EW WHAT THE HELL! STOP!" She screamed. Annabeth didn't look anywhere but his eyes. Percy looked at her incredulously.

"First off, can I put my hands down? I'm getting tired. Second of all, why at you acting so...immature?" Percy exlciamed. Annabeth looked away when he got up. "You can look now."

"Where am I? What happened to camp?" She demanded.

"Wise Girl, camp is fine, safe. What's going on are you-" He started and widened his eyes. The sea green eyes of his turned dark and anxious. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"Katie and I were on a quest to find Apollo's stupid jar and-" Then Percy surprised Annabeth when he started laughing. His eyes cheery again. "Why are you laughing!?"

"Your mind is in the future babe." Percy smirked, clearly amused.

"Babe?!" She shrieked.

"Yup. This is the product of me being able to put up with you and you with me after all those years." Percy held up his left hand, a silver band glinting lightly. Annabeth looked down and saw hers. A simple band with a large, beautiful, sparkling, diamond right in the middle.

"Oh my gods." She gasped. "We get married?"

"Well. Duh." Percy said. "I wasn't sleeping with you for fun."

"I get married to...." She started. Percy started smiling softly as he laid on his stomach now."Why are you smiling?"

"You so adorable when your confused and angry and shocked all at one. Yet it's so hot. How can you be both at once?" Percy asked and Annabeth definitely felt her face turn pink.

"How old am I?" She said. Annabeth took a few steps closer and Percy sat up, patting the spot next to him. She wearily sat next to him, at the edge of the bed.

"Annabeth Jackson, you're my wife, I'm not going to kill you or something." Percy rolled his eyes as he said the name so casually.

Annabeth Jackson would be her new name.
Percy Jackson would be the father of her kids.
Percy Jackson would be the guy who she's going to love.
Percy Jackson would be the guy who she's going to probably spend her whole life with.
Percy, flipping, Jackson.
The slightly muscled teenager that was annoying and yet endearingly adorable as a cute baby seal.

"Your twenty seven by the way. We got married three years ago." Annabeth suddenly looked down and was momentarily glad she saw no bump.

"Don't get your hopes up Wise Girl." Percy smirked and Annabeth stared at him in shock.

"I can't believe I saw you naked." She groaned."Do you realize-" She suddenly said until Percy blushed.

"Shut up! In my defense I thought you were my wife of three years, not fifteen year old Annabeth, oh my gods." Percy groaned."This is so weird."

"YA THINK!?"

Percy smiled sadly."But I can say you look cute right now." Annabeth's gaze suddenly softened when she saw the unusually guarded expression he held. He was notably sad by the sudden lack of touch and negative behavior. "You've been in a coma for about a month by the way. The jar contained and aroma that can make your mind go into the future. Apollo designed it for gods know's what and yeah. I'm the first you see when you wake obviously." Percy grinned crookedly.

"Am I going crazy?" Annabeth whispered quietly. "Are you even real?"

"Yes I am honey. I'm all here, I'm yours and here." Percy whispered. His eyes were so comforting, making Annabeth want to to touch him. To reassure herself this wasn't questioning her sanity. He was real. She touched his jawline, her thumb skimming his cheek. He closed his eyes and Annabeth hugged him, her arms twisting to the back of his neck. Resulting Percy to lay flat on his back. Burying her nose to her shoulder Percy instinctively hugged her back. With his arms locked around her stomach, Percy gently placed a feathery kiss to her neck. "If you don't mind, I'd like my stubborn wife back now." Percy whispered, pulling back.

"Okay." Annabeth whispered.

He kissed her lips lightly and then her forehead, whispering."Annabeth, wake up."

Wake up, oh my gods come on Annabeth wake up!

Everything was enveloped in darkness and she got a vertigo, then falling backwards. Free-fall, as if in the highest roller coaster ever. She felt wind the wind harshly pushing her down until her eyes snapped open and she screamed loudly. She seemed to be doing a lot of that. Annabeth registered the thumping and footsteps, and the sea green eyes fearfully staring back at her. She sat up and looked around at Chiron who had walked in, also Malcom.

"Percy." Annabeth breathed. Percy suddenly took her hand and she was brought back to earth with the sudden nude image she remembered. Annabeth blushed slightly, panting still. The fall had felt so real, her stomach felt queasy.

"Are you okay?" Percy whispered. Annabeth nodded numbly. Looking at Percy she suddenly realized: Holy Poseidon I'm going to marry you and we're going to have freaking sex, your going to be hot, I am going to marry you, we're going to be alive.

"I was in the future." She managed and Chiron perked up.

"Do we live?!" Malcom exclaimed rushing to her.

"I-I don't remember." She lied, scrunching up her eyebrows, confused.

"Understandable." Chiron patted her back with a worried smile.

"I- we were so worried Wise Girl. One month!" Percy whispered once the two had left. He grasped her into a tight hug. Annabeth buried her nose into his neck, pressing a barely there, feathery kiss. Percy tensed but then relaxed. Just rubbing her arms. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked. He pulled back so there noses where touching.

"I will be."

Meanwhile, twelve years later....

Percy stared at Annabeth who suddenly slumped against him. Percy quickly sat them up and her eyes fluttered open. "Percy?" She whispered, her voice soft and tender. Percy smiled, relieved. "Was I moving in my sleep again? Why am I sitting? I just had the weirdest dream-" Percy cut her off with a raw kiss to her lips. Annabeth widened her eyes in surprise but nonetheless moved her lips, nudging down at his bottom lip.

"Your fifteen year old self was so incredibly annoying." Percy whispered, his hands tracing up her thighs.

"What? How-" Annabeth stopped for few minuets.".....Oooohhhhhh."

"Yeah," Percy chuckled, biting her lower lip,"Oh."

-I KNOW THIS WAS STUPID, SUPER SHORT, BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT OKAY!? I WAS LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME, AND I SURPRISINGLY WROTE THIS IN LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES. I HAD ANOTHER ONE I WAS GONNA POST BUT THEM THIS IDEA POPPED UP AND I STARTED TYPING. THIS WAS INSPIRED BY A SPITFIRE (YJ) ONE SHOT I READ.
-THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME CHOOSE MY COVER! YALL ARE THE REAL ONES! <3
- it's 12:14 AM. MONDAY HAS BEEN ON FOR FOURTEEN MINUTES YAS.
-COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT!💙
-QOTC:  How can I improve my writing? I really want to, many of my teachers have said I have well writing skills but that's just my papers. My papers contain no dialogue and are more informational, you know, what papers usually have. So on Wattpad is where all my new skills come in, the rules I learned when I was, like, thirteen.

[July 27, 2015]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.7K 21
These are HOO and Reader one shots! I own nothing because I don't any of the characters and I certainly don't own you. I will do any request...
85.7K 796 42
A series of Percabeth one-shots. AU chapters, as well as non-AU chapters, obviously. WARNING: THERE MAY BE CURSE WORDS IN SOME CHAPTERS. BE CAREFUL I...
131K 1.7K 81
April 2024: Started Editing Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes or inside the minds of the other demigods? Or perhaps, what becomes of them af...
129K 958 30
Oneshots of Percabeth being adorable! No swearing or inappropriate stuff. :) ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN