Daddies Little Girl A Nicki M...

By marikfarmer

Nicki and Drake have a kid must read!! More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Plz answer this question and i'll update more often!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ending but sequel!!!

Chapter 13

7.9K 213 14
By marikfarmer

Alex Pov~

Ok So I Went Into Corahn's House And I Told Him Everything And How Kathy's Birthday Was Coming Up.I Didnt Know What To Get My Princess And I Was Freaking Out!!!!

Corahn:Ok Dude You Know Were Homies For Life Till We Die Right?

Alex:Yes!!

Corahn:Ok Then This Is Really Simple To Do......CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!

Alex:Your Right I Should Calm Down.Ok Im Calm Now Tell Me.

Corahn:Easy Buy Her A Teddy Bear And A Big Shirt That Hangs On Her Legs So She'll Become Comfortable When She's Sleeping Or Whatever She's Doing.

Alex:Omg Corahn Dude Your A Life Saver!Wait How Did You Come Up With This?

Corahn:My Dad Did The Same For My Mom.They Was Talking About When They Were As The Adults Say Having A Pillow Fight But It Didnt Look Like One To Me So I Listened And Got That Idea!!

Alex:Dude I Love You Bro!!!

Corahn:Bro Hug!!

They Hug.

Alex:Sooo.....

Corahn:Wanna Play Video Games?

Alex:Yh.

Kathy Pov~

I Woke Up And I Didnt See Alex Thank Jesus!!! Daddy Said Saying Gods Name Invane(Idk If I Spelled That Right But Who Cares!) Is Bad. I Got Up And Walked Down Stairs Just To See Selena Cooking While Michael Was Kissing Her Neck. I Gaged In My Mind And Sat Down Looking At Them

Selena:(Giggles) Michael Baby Stop Kathy's Sleeping.

Michael:Exactly(Pulls Her Really Close To Him.

I Shake My Head. Michael Shood Be Ashamed Of Himself I Cant Believe That He Did That.Just Nasty Just Like His Son. THATS WHERE ALEX GOT HIS NASTINESS FROM OMG I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THAT FOREVER!!!

Selena:Baby Stop.

Michael:Not Until Your On Top Of Me.

Thats It This Is Getting Too Weird For Me.

Kathy:Plz Not Infront Of Me.

They Jumped And Turned Around.

Selena:(Blushes) When Did You Get Down Here.

Kathy:When Uncle Horny Was Kissing All Up On You. Smh I Thought You Knew Better Uncle Michael.

Michael:(Blushes) You Need A Bell So Then We Can Hear You Coming As A Warning.

They Laugh But Its Not Funny To Me So I Start Fake Crying.Selena Stops But Michael Just Laughs Harder He Knows When Im Playing. Selena Pushes Michael And Runs To Me.

Selena:Baby Are You Ok.

I shake My Head Making Fake Whimpers.

Michael:Come On Selena She's Faking.

Selena:Shutup Mr Horny!! Come On Kathy While I Get You Some Ice Cream.

I Got Too Happy That I Did This. Im A Ice CreamAholic!! She Gave Me Ice Cream And I Clapped My Hands. See This Is Why I Love My Aunty Selena She Is Nice.My Day Was Off To A Nice Start Golly Im Happy.

All Of A Sudden My Good Day Was Ruined By....Alex. Ugh WHy Wont He Just Go Home. Oh Yh This Is His Home Lol Wow Im Wierd.

Continue Reading