Chapter 20

Selena's Pov~

These kids are getting on my last nerve. I can relax especially with Mikey!!! My baby got hit by and old bitch so I kicked her ass. A bitchy ass drive thru woman yelling at Kathy ad know she's only a little girl but still wanna talk shit!!! I wanna get out of this car and Barry myself in my under ground cave.

I looked at Alex and saw him sleeping. All of them were sleeping:). We just got to our house. Michael got out and slammed the door. I sighed and got out to. I went over to my baby daddy and hugged him.

Selena:baby calm down

Michael:how?!! Them devils are nothing but trouble!!!

Selena:baby how bout this I will put them to bed and when I come back upstairs to our room u better be naked.

Michael:OK!!!(runs in house)

I picked them up 2 by 2 and put them to bed. When I came into my room I saw Michael running around.

Selena:Michael!!! Baby why aren't you naked?

Michael:I was to excited that I forgot what to do.

Selena:hahaha well come over here to mamma and I can make you remember.

Michael:yes ma'am.

He walked over to me and we made out until we were naked. That's when we got started.

Alex Pov~

I was sleeping till I heard"ugh!!! Baby your killing me''. That was from my mommy!!! I got scared and I was about to run up there and help her until I thought."why the fuck would I go there to die and help her".

Fuck it that's my mommy. I woke Mikey ass up and told him to go up there but that nigga was scared. I woke everybody up an we went up there.

Kathy got scared and holded my hand. Yeah!! I knew she would come to her senses. We was in front of the door and I heard moaning and all that shit.

Mikey:Blake open the damn door nigga!!

Blake:hell naw why can't ashy legs and now booger eyes do it?!!

Sasha:ya mamma.

Corahn:dammit I will!!(opens door and all there mouths drop)

Michael:hey Selena the kids are up(still thrusting in and out)

Selena:OMG!!! Baby mommy and daddy are just playing.

Blake:naked?

Mikey:naw this some kinky shit that's what it is!!!

Lisa:looks like sex.

Kathy:I know!! I wonder how it feels.

Michael:none of you girls will know!!!!!!!

Girls:why?!!

Michael:it hurts.

Girls:Selena don't sound or look hurt!!

Michael:shutup!!!