My Advice To You BXB

By loveboyxboy1

Milo was a good guy he graduated early at the age of seventeen, he was in college for some time studying to h... More

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 2
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 4
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 5

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1

433 23 19
By loveboyxboy1

Ok another new book lol comment and vote and we'll see from there
PS the picture is of Milo

Today has been a really normal day. There wasn't even a warning bell of how awful today would be. Waking up in my two bedroom and of two bathrooms of a house I managed on my own paying bills and trying to find a job. But anyways I awoke just like any normal day without Peter my boyfriend by my side. It's pretty normal actually. See Peter doesn't have a job yet and he searches early in the morning and newspaper just to find one. He'd been my boyfriend for almost a year and I haven't told him I love him yet..... I'm planning on it today though. I smile at the thought. Getting dressed to cleaning the kitchen. I smiled once I saw how clean my counters where Peter is such a slob. After checking the kitchen I went to vacuuming the floor.

Of course this is where my day went to hell. In my own thought I was thinking on how to say I love you to the man you love. Maybe a romantic dinner ... no no that's to much money I'd be spending. Mhmm maybe just a ---- cutting out of my thoughts I thought I heard a ringing. Turning off the vacuum I waited to here the ringing again. Confirmed ringing had come from the kitchen. Locking the vacuum into place I went to the kitchen to the bar table as the ringing came from the chair. Looking down at the phone shaking my head at Peter forgetting his stuff yet again. I smiled as I grabbed his phone and answered it.

Before I could say anything a high pierced voiced echoed throughout my house coming from the phone. "Hey baby its Jill I know you probably wondering where I'm at but I'm sorry I've still haven't got my work here done at San Francisco news office...... But um I can't wait for you to get home I mean your my fiance for crying out loud I want you in my bed beside me and not some male your experiencing on. But anyways I love you ..... baby baby you there?" Before I could think I dropped the phone as it shattered on the floor pieces everywhere.

No way in hell I am going to let this stand. Tears sprung from my eyes as I wiped them furiously. How could he do this to me. The man who was suppose to live and cherish you to the end would do this. For gods sack I felt my heart being split into. I chuckled darkly. "So this is what it is like to have your heart broken." I said to myself figuring out where did I go wrong. I gave him everything he didn't really have much until he started to live with me. My eyes opened wide in shock. I bought everything that man has ever known. I bought him the phone, shoes, clothes, food, jewelry and more and this bitch had the nerve to manipulate me thinking he cared for me while his fucking fiance was on the sidelines. I shook my head. Mama didn't raise no fool. Getting up I ran into my room. Looking into his closet of clothes I gathered them all and threw them in the tub. Running towards my washer machine I was set on two missions.

Grabbing the bleach I quickly twisted the top and ran back into the bathroom and dumped it all over his clothes seeing already the pink faded color I smirked. Not feeling satisfied I grabbed the clothes and threw them out on my lawn. Grabbing his favorite Nike shoes and other shoes I placed them in front of his bleached clothes. Tears spilled I moved so fast I didn't know I was completely done with HIS stuff more like my stuff I bought him. I smiled wiping the tears away as I looked at my work.

Bleached clothes check, burnt shoes check, broken jewelry check, jackets cut up check, and finally broken hearted check. My smiled immediately wavered remembering one more mission. Grabbing a piece of paper I wrote Peter a note and placed it upon my front door already changed my locks. Dear Peter one thing I hate is a liar you used me for your own damn benefit and for what I don't know but what I do know by the time you read this I'll be speaking to your wife.... One thing you should have known about me Peter is when I first met you I told you was to never lie to me and to take my advice. Obviously you didn't. your shit I want picked up when I return.
Oh and PS . don't bother going into the house I've already changed my locks this is and forever will be goodbye.

Pulling up towards the office I saw a billboard with a ugly women on it knowing it was full damn well Jill. Sighing I exited my Altima. Not caring how I looked I barged right in. Walking passed the receptionist I smiled but immediately knew it was the top floor I had to go to. Entering the elevator I pushed the top floor button and awaited what would come. Waiting to see her I didn't know what I would do I really wanted to hit her but I knew I couldn't a man of my stature only standing at 5:7 I had the nerd look only I had the abs but they weren't anything to ogle over and I had the curves I had the glasses and everything. God how much I wish I could hit her but I won't. And what the hell did I ever see in Peter he was just tall had some nice hair nothing special he only had a four pack though which wasn't anything fascinating but I loved him for him for making me laugh and just being there now I know it was just a game to him. Sighing I heard the ting of the bell ring signaling the elevator that it was time.

Awaiting through the double doors read San Francisco's newspaper I didn't think I just walked in hearing the noise of people rushing with papers which where flying everywhere. People at computers no doubt rushing trying to print there papers. There was so much chaos in here but I saw a name all to familiar in bold letters read Jill. She has her own office. Without thought I barged in looking at Jill getting yelled at by what seemed to be the boss. Both heads turned towards me but one head had eyes bulging out of their head.

"M-m-m-Milo." Jill said her eyes betrayed her she was happy that I found out."who are you do I have to call----" before she could finish I stopped the boss which she seemed shock. "I only came to tell this bitch the truth and that's it." I said almost yelling. "Bitch... no Milo I'm no ones bitch you just hate the fact that you got cheated on by my fiance tell me something Milo why would Peter ever want you." Jill said earning a glare from me and a gasp coming from the boss. I smirked. "You really want my advice..... See let me lay it out for you..... Jill if you are so proud of your man going around cheating on other people then I should also tell you that you should be glad cause he's cheating on you... Y-y-you try to hide the fact that you don't care but you do if you loved your man the way you claimed you did over the phone we wouldn't be in this mess. But instead you can't come to terms with your man being in a open relationship if he is the man that you claim he is then why has he been going around with other people to put it simple JILL your man doesn't want a relationship and you just can't except that.... Yeah you might be his fiancé but one thing I know is.... Once a cheater always a cheater.... And if you don't get that then sweety your not the only fiancé your man has." I say feeling better getting that off my chest. Her mouth was agape while the boss smirked at me. "In all my ages I've never seen someone give the cold hearted truth before kiss your job goodbye Mrs Baker it seems Milo here will be your
replacement." With that Jill ran out of the building crying. Sucks to suck. Looking at the scattered papers everywhere I knew this was going to be hectic. Glancing at the lady I smile. "Boy you sure know how to give advice and what you said to Jill classic. My names Phoebe and this is your first advice have this done by 30 minutes or you can kiss this job goodbye!" She yelled I lifted my eyebrow and looked at the person in help. Reading over her problem I simply nodded. Reading what Jill typed I knew that was trash and let what I felt was right to say.

Dear Carrie

I'm the new advice columnist and I'm glad you where my first person to give advice on. Not only are you having conflicted feelings but your also in denial. Honey if you love your man you should treat him with all your love don't dwindle it by just having some feelings for another guy that's where your in denial you can't fathom that you also love or may have some feelings. Listen I know it's hard out there, there's too many guys but men only want one thing and that's sex. If this other guy you have feelings for drive your hormones crazy then I want you to run cause that's all you'll be doing with him is running away from your man that you love. Honey take your time and look at your man and tell him you love him before he's gone by a simple denial. That's what'll happen the man you so love will leave. Take this time and just relax take a break and be with your lover
Sincerely ask Milo, my advice to you

I smile cause I'm pretty sure I've got this nailed even though I don't have a man I have a job .

How did you like it comment/vote. I hope you liked it until next time my sweets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 4.2K 60
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
404K 54.3K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
257K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️