Save me

By Blondness20

Elizabeth Purdy had a rough life for the past 23 years, being tormented by her family and being hurt by the p... More

Awakward
What happened?
Burden
Fun and castiel
Training
Nirvana and the diner
Music, and the family buisness
Decorating
Lived a lie
What will we do?
I need a little room to breathe
don't let me down
Scared and alone
Waging wars
Dont let me drown
Help
The horizon

Elizabeth

62 2 0
By Blondness20

I woke up to my parents screaming again. I swear they should just get a divorce. All I ever hear is screaming and things smashing. At least the screaming isn't at me right now. I got out of my bed and draped my TARDIS blanket around my shoulders and tied it so it's like a cape. I went to my mirror and brushed my long black dark hair. Then I went and put my septum piercing in.
I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen, quietly avoiding my parents. Where are my Pop tarts? They weren't on the table or the counter so I looked in the cabinet to find them at the top. I went on my tippie toes climbed up the cabinet a bit and finally got them only to fall back and me being the klutz I am, hit my arm off the table and hit the floor with a loud boom. With a groan I laid there, but with victory because peanut butter chocolate Pop tarts were still in my hands. Someone cleared there throat. " Are. You okay?" A deep voice asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
297 22 7
You come from a very rare bloodline that makes your blood very rare to vampires. Your blood is special but you don't know it. When you meet Dean Winc...
2.4K 59 22
Caitlin is just an ordinary girl from our dimension, but one day her life is flipped upside down. She finds herself with the Winchesters and they hav...
1.6K 88 30
**I don't owe any of the characters except for my original characters all rights belong to the C.W creators** my story is about max (original charact...