Miracle or curse? - Junjou Ro...

By BerryBerryBlitz

Misaki hasn't been feeling well lately.... Usagi is beginning to worry about his adorable Misaki, a trip to t... More

Disclaimer
Deux
Three
IV
Cinq
6
Seventh
Huit
Kyuu
Decimo
11
Note
Question to readers
The Awaited Moment

Un

8.9K 205 142
By BerryBerryBlitz

Hehe~ been a while since I've been in this fandom.....

Misaki POV

Urrggg...... This stinks..... Why is this happening to me?....

I grimaced as I felt another wave of vomit come out of my throat and fall into the toilet.

It's been three weeks now....

I felt horrible, the reason? well every day for the last three weeks I've had to run straight to the toilet as soon as I woke up. It wasn't fair in my opinion.

"Misaki you okay in there?"

My silver haired lover called from outside of the bathroom.

Damn...... He's awake....

"Y-yeah, I'll be out in a second!"

I called as I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet, I then opened the bathroom door only to be greeted by my over protective lover.

Obvious concern was evident within lavender orbs as they watched me exit the bathroom, I wondered if he knew how long this had been going on.

I hope this is the first time he's noticed..... He always over reacts so I don't want to bother him....

"Misaki have you been feeling well?"

My silver haired lover questioned as he gently grasped my arm and pulled me into his caring embrace, I felt my face heat up and pushed Usagi away from me, well tried to.

Why does he have to be so touchy with me..... I'm a grown man, I'm no longer a helpless child

"Yeah perfectly fine"

I laughed as I flashed my lover a smile, I've grown accustomed to faking smiles, especially after the death of my parents.

"Okay...... But if you're still feeling bad by tomorrow, I'm taking you straight to the hospital"

I let a sigh escape from my mouth at how unreasonable Usagi could be at times.

"There's no need to worry Usagi, I'm fine, why don't you go and finish your manuscripts instead of continuing to pester me?"

I replied as I began to push my silver haired lover towards his study.

I know you're only worried because you care Usagi, but that's why this is my problem. I can't be always causing you worry Usagi....

Usagi POV

I didn't understand why Misaki wasn't telling me anything, I know my Misaki enough to know when something isn't right with him.

None the less, I allowed my stubborn Misaki to push me into my study, he was right about me needing to finish my manuscript. Yet I'd rather fill up on my Misaki instead.

Since my adorable Misaki says he's fine, then if so, then I guess I can have my fill of him.

I swiftly turned around and grabbed my unsuspecting Misaki and pushed him against the wall, not enough to harm him of course.

"Hey what are you- ahhhh!"

I smirked when my Misaki moaned when I rubbed my knee against his member teasingly.

Tsk tsk Misaki, we've been through this countless times

"I don't want to work, if rather have my fill of you"

I whispered gently into my love's ears, the shiver of my Misaki's reaction to my voice greatly satisfied me.

My Misaki...... So adorable....

"St-stop fooling around....."

My adorable Misaki moaned as I began to slip my hand down into his pants, I smirked when his member began to harden.

So quick to excite.... But that's one of the things that I love about you....

"But your body is telling me to continue...."

I teased as I began to stroke his member up and down slowly, my love's phone began to ring however and he took the chance to escape my grasp before I could make him an adorable mess, not that he isn't already adorable.

Tch...... Why does the phone always have such bad timing?...... Maybe I should take it away whenever he's with me.....

Yeah that would be good! I could limit who he associates with! Especially that annoying sempai of his! I just know hell use my Misaki to get to me one day....

Misaki is after all too trusting.... Though I love that about him as well...

"Ah sempai!"

I frowned when my Misaki spoke, I tried to grab the cell phone away from him but he dodged me and cautiously moved away from me, as if I could pounce him.

Well...... I actually would pounce him....

Misaki POV

"So Misaki want to hang out again?"

Sumi sempai asked from the other side of my phone, I couldn't help but smile at the offer.

I haven't been with him for a while.... Though its not my fault.... It's his...

I glared slightly at my silver haired lover.

"Yeah I'd love to hang out today"

"Cool, I'll meet you at M university at-"

The voice was cut off as my silver haired lover stole my phone and placed it to his ear.

"Sorry but my Misaki isn't feeling well so he's staying home"

You jerk.....

Usagi said before hanging up on my sempai and tossing my phone over to me.

"Usagi you can't be keeping me away from people!"

I yelled, angry that he had once again cancelled my planes without my permission.

"But it's true though"

"I'm okay and I've already told you that.... I'm calling Sumi sempai back...."

I huffed as I began to redial my sempai's phone number.

"No"

My phone was taken once again from me by my lover, however this time he dropped it into a glass of water.

Did he just.....

Seriously do that?....

"Oh lord Usami...... What right do you have to do that to my phone?...."

I asked with annoyance, not believing how childish he was being.

"Haven't I already told you? I can do whatever I want!"

Asshole! That's still my phone though!

It annoyed me that I actually believed that his words made perfect sense.

Usagi POV

I can't believe that he actually asked such a silly question when the answer is so obvious....

"I need my phone Usagi, what if Nii-chan calls?"

My Misaki whined, I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms.

"He can phone the house phone"

"But I'm not always at home...."

"Then stay home with me for all of time"

I'll make love to you even more than usual with all the extra time together....

"You know I can't do that!"

Misaki yelled, giving me the image of an angry cat hissing at me.

"Yes you can"

I sighed, I wanted to keep my Misaki all to myself, after all he was mine.

"But my phone....."

"I'll buy you a new one, but you can only have it when I'm with you"

Then I can keep that sempai and everyone away from you!

"That defeats the purpose!"

"Misaki......"

"What?!"

I carefully pulled my sweet innocent Misaki into an loving embrace.

"I love you"

"B-Baka......."

Me: sure has been a while....

Misaki: yeah where ya been?

Me: in the cardfight vanguard fandom....

Misaki: that's no excuse!

Me: but me loves le kaichi.....

Usagi: more than me and Misaki

Me: no it's a tie~

Misaki: I for one was glad...

Me: why?....

Misaki: cause you love to hurt me that's why!!!

Me: hehe anyway hope ya enjoyed le first chapter~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1K 11
This is the sequel to my story 'Missing Misaki' it was requested so I decided that I might as well do a sequel. Misaki is recovering from his injuri...
25.9K 738 9
This is the sequel of crimson tears~ A mute Misaki is filled with unease with his memories, will Usagi be able to coax his emerald eyed lover to fee...
44.2K 1.2K 10
Misaki and Usagi decide to go shopping one day, however something neither of them expected happens, will they be able to get away unscathed? Or will...
22.7K 794 11
This is the sequel of my story 'Smoke Trail'. Misaki is still upset over the loss of Usagi, things just don't feel the same without him, what will ha...