Accidentally in love (Dedicat...

By ayishasv5

(This book is dedicated to Paul Walker as he was a cast. R.I.P) He was the number one racer, youngest driver... More

Accidently in love
(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
(Chapter 10)

(Chapter 9)

218 12 0
By ayishasv5

"You can take the bed" Stephan tells me. All of the drivers stay in a specific hotel as I've been told. Monroe and Stephan have one room together as they are team mates. Monroe is currently in the shower, Stephan was going to go in but Monroe beat him to it.

"It's ok, I'll take the floor. You've got a big day tomorrow, you need to get all the rest you can" I inform him. He scratches the back of his head and looks at me with an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm so sorry. I'm a gentlemen, I would never let a girl sleep on the floor knowing she can sleep on the bed" He says very fast making me laugh. He laughs out as well and shrugs.

"It's ok, I understand" I tell him. They already dropped my suitcase off to the room so right now I was just going through it trying to find my pyjamas. Stephan was just sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone. "Do you mind if I ask you a question?" He looks at me with his beautiful face and nods his head innocently.

"Why don't you have Instagram?" I ask. Stephan only has Twitter and that's all.

"Well...I guess I'm not a big fan of posting pictures" He tells me. "Why, do you have Instagram?" He asks.

"Guilty as charged" He lets out a chuckle and goes back to scrolling through his phone. Seconds later, Monroe comes out of the bathroom wearing a black t-shirt and plain blue shorts. He looks over at me and smiles widely.

"Hello Alicia, you can go in there if you want now" He tells me.

"Oh um Stephan's going to go in there first" I tell him.

"If you want you can go" Stephan says. I shake my head as a no.

"It's ok. You can go; you guys need to sleep early as well. Just go ahead, I'll wait" Monroe lets out a aww sound and pinches Stephan's cheek.

"That's so cute. Right now Stephan should be saying this stuff to you but instead you're saying it to him. This is so adorable" He claps his hands together like a little girl making me laugh to myself.

"Just shut up" Stephan says directly to Monroe before turning to me and saying "Are you sure that I can go first?"

"One hundred percent" Stephan stands up from the bed and gives my head a little pat before walking into the bathroom with his clothes. He shuts the door behind him leaving me and Monroe alone.

"So Alicia, I would love to know much more about you" He plops down onto Stephan's bed while looking at my face.

"What else do you want to know about?" I ask while pushing my suitcase underneath the bed.

"Stephan kind of told me that your boyfriend was a prick, but he never told me the entire story" Monroe states. Getting up from the ground I sit on the bed and cross my legs.

"He's more than just a prick" Resting my head against the headboard I tell him the entire story. The whole time Monroe stays quiet until I tell him who hit me with their car. He was very surprised that Stephan was the one who hit me because outside of Formula One Stephan is a very safe driver.

"You deserve someone better than that prick. You know, I can't exactly say that you'll move on from what's happened but what I can say is that you'll find happiness further along. Don't give up" He says. Reaching over he taps my hand gently, I give him a small smile.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Course"

"Did you hate Stephan when he first came to Formula One?" Monroe starts laughing and sits up straight.

"Funny story, I did actually hate him" He informs me. I had a feeling, the media did say that Monroe was agitated that this new driver a.k.a. Stephan thought he knew everything.

"Care to explain?"

"Sure. I hated Stephan because he got me out of the race because of his own mistake. His brakes locked and instead of steering in the other direction he decided to steer right into my car. He managed to get back into the race but I lost out. Later on, they interviewed him and he goes-"

"Whatever I did was for myself" I say finishing the words of for him. Monroe nods his head.

"You really are a big fan of his, aren't you?"

"The biggest" I say with a small chuckle.

"What about me?" He asks curiously.

"If I'm honest, you're probably my third favourite driver after Jake Bailey"

"I can live with that. Me and Jake are buddies" He informs me, then adds on "I can get you to meet him" My eyes widen at his request.

"You can?" I try not to show my excitement off but I do really badly.

"Of course, I always hang out with Jake after the race and stuff because Stephan normally likes to keep out of the media and stuff"

"It's not going to be a bother is it?" I bit down onto my bottom lip and wait for Monroe to answer. Honestly, this is a dream come true. I still can't believe this is all happening.

"It's not a bother. Steph will be with us, chillax" I was about to say thank you when the bathroom door opens revealing Stephan. He's standing there wearing a plain white shirt along with some shorts, just like Monroe's. I quickly get off the bed as Stephan starts making his way towards me and Monroe.

"I'll...go take a shower then" Taking my clothes which I left on the floor, picking them up I quickly run to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

(30 minutes later)

Instead of taking a shower I decided to take a bath. It felt so relaxing, I feel like I deserve a little me time after everything that has happened so far. With dad's death I know that he wouldn't want me grieving over him. He did always tell me that we shouldn't be upset that God took something back that he gave us in the first place; we should embrace what we had and should have made the most of it. Unlocking the door, I see that the lights to the room are off and someone is snoring- looks like they were both very tired.

I might as well make myself comfortable on the floor. I kneel down on the floor when I hear someone say my name- Monroe.

"I thought you were asleep?" I find myself saying to no one as I can't see his face. Getting up from the floor I direct myself to the other side of the room to where Monroe's bed is.

"I can't sleep knowing you're going to be sleeping on the floor" He says in a low deep voice. I find myself smiling at Monroe's friendliness.

"Monroe, I will be just fine. Go to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow"

"You can sleep next to me if you want. I don't bite, I promise" Sleep next to him? I think Monroe noticed my uneasiness from his question because he then says "I'll make a barrier between us, I won't touch you if that's what you're worrying about" I'm about to reply back to him when the lights to my left come on. I look in that direction to see Stephan blinking with a frown on his face.

"Alicia, what happened?" He quickly gets out of bed and over to him. Oh God, now I've woken Stephan up.

"Nothing, I just came out of the shower" I tell him.

"Dude, are you really going to be making her sleep on the floor?" Monroe says with an annoyed tone. Stephan looks behind me with a glare on his face.

"I told Alicia that she can take the bed but she insisted that I take it. You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" The question was directed towards me as he stares into my eyes. The blue in them takes me into another world but right now I need to stay in this world.

"I told you Stephan" Turning my head around I look at Monroe. "Monroe, I told Stephan that he can take the bed. You both have a race tomorrow, you need as much rest as you can get"

"Ok. If you're comfortable then I'm ok with that. Now, if you will excuse me I need to go back to sleep" Monroe puts the covers on top of him and shifts around.

"Don't start snoring again" Stephan warns him. Looks like it was Monroe snoring all that time, but wait, I thought he told me that he couldn't go to sleep? "I'll set everything up for you" Stephan says with a touch of a hand on my arm. He takes his cover and starts to fold it and place it onto the floor for me.

"Stephan, aren't you going to feel cold?" I ask him.

"Don't worry, I hardly take it anyway. He takes an extra pillow which was on his bed and puts that down for me as well. "Is that ok?" He asks. I look beside his bed to see he's set it up nicely for me.

"Perfect. Thank you so much again" I remind him.

"It's no problem. Goodnight Alicia" He lies down on his bed and waits for me to get into mine as well. I lie down on the ground and look up at the ceiling. The lights go off and I'm left with silence.

"Goodnight Stephan" I say out loud before closing my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.7K 41
Alice's spirit is almost broken. She lost her job and her fiancé during the lockdown. Then, in a stroke of luck, she finds herself working for McLar...
410K 9.1K 47
Avery Reyes decided to leave her old town and move across the country. She was fresh out of college and found a job in a small town of Indiana. Her o...
38.5K 1.3K 29
"To live every day as if it had been stolen from death, that is how I would like to live. To feel the joy of life, as Eve felt the joy of life. To se...
6.2K 127 9
Their Fathers built entire legacies in Formula One - She's the daughter of the cunning, yet whole-hearted, Lewis Hamilton, while he's the son of his...