Who will it Be!

بواسطة threas_starmoon

Do you know who will Lucy pick as her boyfriend? As her problem is it gonna ok to the others who love her? If... المزيد

Chapter 1 When I was Young
Chapter 2 High School
Chapter 3 Likes Me!
Chapter 4 Transferee
Chapter 5 Fighting for her!?
Chapter 6 The Winner!?
Chapter 7 Field Trip Part 1
Chapter 8 Field Trip Part 2
Chapter 9 Invited Party
Chapter 10 The Party
Chapter 11 The Party Part 2
Chapter 12 The Crime Sorcière
Chapter 13 Finding Jellal
Chapter 14 The track of Lucy
Extra Chapter Mystogan x Lucy x Jellal
Chapter 15 Lucy's kidnapped
Chapter 16 Cant Recall..
Chapter 17 Meeting not real
Chapter 18 Beach Time!!
Chapter 19 Hurt
I have something to tell!!
Chapter 20 Finding you
Chapter 21 Beach Contest Pick
Chapter 22 Beach Contest Girls
Chapter 23 Beach Contest Boys
Chapter 24 Zeref meets again Lucy
Chapter 25 A Dream! Part 1
Chapter 26 A Dream! Part 2
Chapter 28 Thouhts to date Lucy
Chapter 29 Zeref has a brother?!
Chapter 30 The 3 saw Zeref
Chapter 31 Dark Aura
Chapter 32 Message
Chapter 33 Date?!? Part 1
Chapter 34 Date?!? Part 2
Chapter 35 Date?!? Part 3
Chapter 36 Visiting Fairy Academy
Chapter 37 First Dance Battle
Chapter 38 Date or not?
Christmas Edition
New Year Edition
Valentine's Day Edition
Chapter 39 Preparing
NOTE~
NOTICE ME SENPAI!
Chapter 40 Dance Battle Begins
Chapter 41 The winner!

Chapter 27 A Dream! Part 3

751 28 2
بواسطة threas_starmoon

Levy.......

''Lucy wake up!" "Its not morning yet..." "Lucy if your not gonna wake up..... I-i'll kiss you!" I wake up suden "Who said that?" "Ma-maybe your dreaming Lucy.. -/////-" "Don't lie Gray.... =.="

"Now...what are we gonna do? We just hide but didn't enter at the classroom" "I'll check it out if its Levy" "Ok Lucy" I walk slowly so that the person can't here my footstep but I peek through it ".......Levy........" I walk towards Levy but it seems there's a hole surrounding her "Levy!!! Levy!!! Please wake up!!!"

"Lucy look out!" Leo grab me and stay away from the hole "Its-its breaking apart..... when someone wants to get near Levy...."

"We need to go to the other way or where gonna be trap to that too" "No! I won't leave Levy here!! I'll never leave her, never!!!"

"Please Levy wake up!!! Levy please!! Please!!.........."

I woke up suddenly......"I-it was a dream...... Just a dream......" Why am I crying what happened...... I look to the clock... "It's 7 am now... I need to get ready...."

When I got to the school I saw Levy "Levy... Levy!!" "Oh Lucy Ohayo!...Lucy? Why are you crying?" "Sorry I just had a bad dream and you were there Gray and Leo. And we're trap at the school and-and....." "Lucy stop it. Even a bad dream may come true and that will a true nightmare :)"

"Sorry Levy...." "Well just be happy that nothing happens Ok Lucy?" "Hai.." When were entering the classroom Gray and Leo come up to me "Ohayo Lucy" "Ohayo Gray, Leo :)" "Are you ok with that?...." "What are you talking about?.." "Its about the dream. You were there and Leo and the last was......Levy........."

"Wha-what are you saying that's just a dream a nightmare!!! Right???...... Right!?!?!?" "No...... This is reality Lucy your nightmare has been true...." "Lucy.... Levy wasn't with you she was there all the time with.........our classmates......" When I look where Leo point...... I saw them with my eyes........... Why is this happening to me....... What is this nightmare.... What-what is this!!!!!!

I woke up suddenly again...... A dream....a dream only......this isn't real right..... Someone called me I was shocked a bit.... "Levy" I'm...... just fine......

I'm shocked a bit to my dream, its like that's my first nightmare... I don't know why do I have suddenly that but I want to someone don't remember it....

Gray POV

--Toooot--- ---tooot-- "Uuwaahh!!!"...... A dream... Just a dream. But why is Leo there... I taught we're alone, just the two of us but... Dreams are just dreams... And why was Levy lying on the floor?....

--thanks for the 29k eveyone~ :) I wanted to add this part at the part of this but its like it doesn't work... Thanks for enjoying it :) who wants a extra chapter?--

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

83.2K 2.1K 20
When Lucy is kicked off Team Natsu what will she do? Will she take revenge? Or will she forgive and forget? Not to mention with all this going on an...
810 54 8
Lucy Heartfillia woke up and being called by her parents. She went where her parents are just to meet her fiancée, Natsu Dragneel. Her parents told h...
2K 178 35
NOTE: This is a MALE version of @Fairytail50 NALU story. Yes, I do have her permission to write this as long as I give credits to Kiera Cass! So ther...
369K 10.3K 60
The seven-year gap changed everything. Fairy Tail is mocked by the townspeople, Guilds now fight for power titles, And an innocent little fairy that...