Teacher's Pet

By Laurmani_My_Life

You are the captain of your high school basketball team. Dinah is you Art teacher who you fall for the moment... More

Chapter 1: First Day Back
Chapter 2: Assembly
Chapter 3: Game Day
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Her Place
Chapter 6: The Sleepover
Chapter 7: The Confessional
Chapter 8: Apologies and Extra Credit
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Do Over?
Chapter 11: You got what?!
Chapter 12: Well, that was awkward...
Chapter 12 Part 2: Maybe I do...
Chapter 13: But... It's Just Prom
Chapter 14: Wow, Really?
Chapter 15: The Game
Chapter 15 Part 2: I feel like...
Chapter 17: Oh No...
Chapter 18: I trust you
Chapter 19: No. It's what's best.
Chapter 20: Damn...
Chapter 21: One door closes
Chapter 22: When shit hits the fan
Chapter 23: Welp, there's that.
Chapter 24: Grammy Awards
Chapter 25: Who Are You?
Chapter 26: The Court is Now in Session
Chapter 27: That went well...
Chapter 28: The end...?
Epilogue: No...
Epilogue: Just The Beginning.
New Year

Chapter 16: I'm done

8.6K 259 100
By Laurmani_My_Life

A/N So since you guys were being little horn-dogs I decided to write the morning after chapter in Dinah's POV so you guys can at least see inside Dinah's brain for a second before I go back to Your POV so..... ENJOY!!

--STAY HAPPY

Dinah's POV

As I opened my eyes, I felt a weight on my arm and a steady breath on my neck. I turned to see Y/N sleeping peacefully beside me. Her hair was messy and mouth was slightly open. I honestly couldn't feel more alive after what we did last night. She is everything I could ask for and more in a person; let alone a lover.

She's just so beautiful and her mind is such a mystery. She acts tough on the outside, especially since she plays basketball, but she might be the most romantic and mushy person I know. Even though she can be very sarcastic, and maybe even slightly over reactive sometimes, but it lets me know what is really important to her without having to beg like I usually would in my past relationships.

She mumbled something in her sleep before rearranging her position so she was more on my hand than my arm, but still facing me. Taking the opportunity I took my hand from under her without waking her, and wedged myself on my elbow. Everything about her made me just want to giggle at how happy I was.

This girl who I think about 24/7, who makes me nervous about what I wear and say and do. Who every morning, now, I'll wake up and look over expecting to see this gorgeous girl. And when I won't... I don't even want to think about that feeling. I've experienced it too many times in our relationship and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure I don't feel it again.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, put on a loose tee and some underwear, and went down stairs to start making us some breakfast. As I was looking through my fridge, though, I realized that I definitely needed to go shopping. Luckily enough, I had enough ingredients to make breakfast sandwiches.

I was almost done making the sandwiches when I heard Y/N/N walking down the stairs making her way to the kitchen. She slipped her arms around me and kissed the inside of my neck while I picked up a spatula.

"Good morning, beautiful."

She said causing me to smile.

"Good morning, babe. How'd you sleep?"

She exhaled heavily in my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

"Like a baby... until I looked and saw you were gone."

"Well I thought maybe you could use some food."

She nodded and left her lips on my neck as she spoke again.

"Okay, you're off the hook"

The sandwiches were done and I was about to get the plates when I heard her chuckling in ear.

"What's so funny?"

She shook her head still smiling.

"You just didn't... die this time when I came up behind you. Why is that?" She mumbled.

"I heard you coming."

She started giggling making me roll my eyes. I turned around and pushed her on her shoulder. I went to get plates to put our food on as I replied.

"You're such a pervert."

She just shrugged still smiling taking her plate and walking to the couch with me following.

"Yeah, maybe. But I'm you're pervert."

I rolled my eyes and kissed her as we sat and ate in silence with the T.V. playing lightly in the background. When we were finished eating, I was in the middle of the couch with Y/N on my lap cuddled into me. We were just enjoying each other's presence when I decided to break the silence.

"Hey, what did you need to talk to Nadia about yesterday?"

She shook her head.

"Nothing really. I just needed her and Lauren to cover for me since my parents think I'm with them. That's what took me so long because they kept mocking me. And then--"

She abruptly stopped in the middle of her sentence causing me to frown.

"And then, what?"

She looked worried so I kissed her on her plump lips.

"Just tell me."

She exhaled before talking.

"And then Nicki stopped me."

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity.

"For why?"

"She wanted to know why I was leaving the girls. When I told her that my plans changed she was like what's so special about you that makes me leave the girls when I would always leave her. So, I basically told her off and she started crying, but I just said sorry and left."

When she was done she was looking at her fingers while she played with them. The thing was I wasn't even mad. In fact it made me start to laugh at the situation. Not at Nicki for crying, but the fact she's still a factor in our relationship. As I was laughing Y/N looked at me with a confused look but was smiling slightly.

"Why are you laughing?"

She said as she chuckled awkwardly. I calmed down enough to answer her.

"It's just, like, ugh! I'm so over being upset all the time because of jealousy of all things. Like we have so many other things to worry about and our biggest problem right now is other people. I'm just so over being jealous. If she wants to try to get you back, let her. It won't work. You're mine. All mine. Only mine."

She had an amused look on her face at first but eventually she was genuinely smiling at me.

"I guess this one's more for me... but also for Lauren. She's your best friend. I get it. You guys will be more touchy touchy. That's how Mila is and it took for me to rant to her about it to figure it out. And same thing goes for Rima. She can try all she wants but I'm yours. All yours. Only yours. If I'm gonna have a panic attack about something, it has to be bigger than someone attempting to get what's mine."

She leaned in to capture my lips in hers. I immediately reciprocated the kiss, slightly smiling. I pouted when she pulled back out of the kiss. She just giggled, then started talking.

"Well, I don't want you to have a panic attack, but my mom is on to us."

My eyes widened and right when I was about to tell her that we definitely need to panic now she stopped me.

"I mean she's onto the fact that I'm in a relationship. Not that I'm dating my art teacher."

She said giggling at my reaction. I pushed her on the shoulder almost causing her to fall.

"Don't laugh. I almost died there."

"I know, I'm sorry. But she definitely suspects that I'm seeing someone. And when she starts to make assumptions, then she starts looking into it more and her results are always right. And now with the season being over, it's going to be harder to use the whole 'I'm not going with the girls because they're busy practicing' bit."

I nodded my head in understanding. While she still waited for me to fully react to the news. I just smiled and kissed her again.

"Okay, listen. This is more along the lines of what I was talking about with the whole 'bigger things to worry about'. So, after today maybe you should start actually hanging out with the girls. They must miss you since you went from being over there 24/7 to almost not at all."

She started to pout and it made me roll my eyes.

"Come on, babe. You spend almost all your free time with me now, and now your mom is getting suspicious. Go hang out with your friends and I'll call up mine. It's not like we will never see each other... just not as much. It'll be better in the end. Especially if your parents don't think you're over here all the time because I'm corrupting you."

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes at me, but she ended up nodding in understanding, in turn, making me smile.

"And maybe one of the days we could do some type of sleepover or something with our friends since you don't know mine outside of school and you always end up kicking yours out when I come around?"

She said looking at me hopefully. I smiled at her and leaned into her closely.

"How could I say no to you?"

She smiled widely before connecting our lips in a short but sweet kiss.

"So, now that that's out the way. We have a little more than 10 hours to do whatever we want."

I said as I re-positioned us on the couch with me on top of her. She put her arms around my neck while my hands were on either side of her torso.

"Well, what did you have in mind?"

She asked licking her lips, then smirking. I leaned down getting so close to her lips that they were lightly touching as I whispered. I heard her breath hitch as I whispered.

"Round 2,"

I kissed her lips softly causing her to let out a small moan.

"Then 3,"

I moved to her ear to nibble on it making her moan louder as her hand went in my hair.

"Then 4,"

I sucked on her neck and she started to squirm while pulling me closer. Then, as I was doing that her hands went to my take off my shirt leaving me in my underwear. I picked her up and walked towards the steps.

"Then when you can't take it anymore,"

I walked into the room and laid her on the bed, crawling back on top of her. Right before crashing my lips into hers I whispered.

"5."

A/N So there it is... the wonderful mind of my boo... and as a sidenote I don't know how any of you feel about the whole Meek Mill .vs. Drake situation.... BUT it's probably the funniest effing thing I've ever witnessed and all Drake needs to do to finish him off is drop a diss track of him singing and Meek Mill's career will be over..... okay. That's it I just wanted to know any body else's opinion on the whole thing if you're actually following it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 13.7K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
149K 4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
169K 7.6K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...