Wild Thing (Lesbian Story) (G...

By taylenking

After the death of her last living parent and getting known by an American modeling company, Hungarian Mira C... More

1. Igloo
2. I Ship, I Sink
3. Kitten
4. The Coolest Hungarian
5. Near, Far, Wherever You Are
6. Shampoo
7. Anal Beads
8. Pillsbury Doughboy
9. Johnny Bravo
10. Bless The P#$$y (Miracle Worker)
11. Strike!
12. Say My Name
13. Grillz
14. Rumors
15. Honesty
17. Earthshaking
18. Easter Sunday
19. Melbourne
20. Fishing
21. Hotline Bling
22. Faithful
23. Pick-Up Lines
24. A-Team
25. Just Like Your Father
26. Epiphany
27. Straight Outta Compton
28. John Lennon, Who?
29. Nice Little Surprises
Final Note

16. Foreign

22.5K 814 119
By taylenking

I don't think I've ever legitimately cried for a girl, especially right in front of her face. Tonight, a lot of emotions were let out between Mira and I. I wasn't sure what to feel, but I knew that I genuinely loved her. It was all so weird and I hadn't felt anything like this in years. My past was brought up and my lies were uncovered, but thankfully she put all of that aside. I'd never do anything to hurt her. That was the stupid, young version of me. I wasn't mature and I was still f-cked up, but I was still better than what I was years ago.

When Mira pulled away from the kiss and asked me to make love to her I didn't want to do nothing but that. I wanted to take her to her room and show her just how much I cared, but for some reason I declined her offer. It was unlike me and even I was a bit taken back by my own answer. "You don't want to," she whispered to me a bit confusedly. She was probably a bit frustrated. I've been trying to get in her pants from the beginning, but now all of a sudden I didn't want to. Just not yet. I wanted to wait.

"Not tonight," I told her softly. "I love you and I don't want to leave. We can go up to your room but I think we should wait a bit." She raised a brow up at me and an amusing small smile came to her lips. I chuckled a bit. Of course, she was going to tease me about this.

"Oh, does Arden not give it up on the first official date," she asked as she giggled a little. I watched as Mira turned around and unlocked the door to her home. She grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me upstairs as if she didn't want anyone to see me. I hadn't sneaked into a girl's house since high school and this was very reminiscent of that. I guess Mira didn't want her sister's to know about me just yet. Plus she even said that her oldest sister didn't even like me. If she didn't like me by what she saw on the television then I knew she wasn't going to like me in person because I was ten times worse, especially when I got in one of my moods. I admit that sometimes I tend to be too vulgar, or loud but it wasn't like I was trying to offend anyone. I just liked having fun.

When we got into Mira's room. She shut the door and locked it to make sure one of her sisters didn't come barging in. Her room was neat as f-ck, way neater than mine. It seemed like she had everything organized to the tee. I looked around as she went to go lie on her bed. On her dresser, she had a family portrait of who I assumed was her parents, her and her two sisters. They made a good-looking family. It was sad that both of her parents weren't alive. I'm not sure how I would be able to cope if my mother died. If my dad died, I wouldn't give a f-ck. Actually, for all I know, my dad could be dead right now. F-cking asshole.

I stopped looking at the picture and stared over at the beautiful girl who was lying on her bed staring at me. She gave me a soft smile once our eyes met each other's. "Your family seemed really happy," I told her once I walked over to the bed. After kicking off my shoes, I lied down next to my girlfriend who I nearly lost today. I pulled her in my arms and held her a little too tightly. It hurt like hell to see her break down and cry for me today. All because I couldn't be honest about my f-cked up past. I wouldn't lie to her anymore though. That was for sure.

"Yeah, we still are happy. Our family is just a bit smaller now," Mira said as she snuggled into me. I kissed her forehead as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Sure, my sisters and I fight like almost every day, but we love each other. Rose is a bit hard on me, but she's hard on Petra too. She just wants the best for us." I smiled a little. From the picture, Mira's siblings seemed sweet as f-ck. Even if this Rose didn't like me, I guess I could somehow sweep her off her feet as her sister's girlfriend.

"Can I meet them," I asked Mira. In response to my question, the girl cuddled into me began laughing into my chest. I furrowed my brows as I stared down at her. What was so funny? I really wanted to meet her sisters. If they were anything like her then I knew I would love them. "What," I asked after a while of just hearing Mira laugh at my serious question. She looked up to me with glistening eyes and a stupid smile appeared on my face automatically. F-ck her for being so damn adorable.

"Um, well, you see...I don't think that's a good idea," she finally told me. She sat all the way up on the bed and crisscrossed her legs. I sat up too, and scooted my back against the headboard. "I think we should wait a while. Like maybe a month? A month from now you can meet my sisters, but we need to give it some time. It's going to take a while for Rose to get used to the fact, and it's going to take Petra a while to calm down since she loves you so much. Let's just wait for things to simmer down and for us to get settled in our relationship. We shouldn't rush."

I glared at Mira for a while before nodding my head. She was right. Our relationship was new and really fresh. We just got together and nearly broke up today. It was going to take some time to get more used to each other. "Alright, exactly a month from now, I want to sit down and have a nice dinner with you and your sisters. In return, I'll go ahead and plan a nice trip to Australia a month from now so you can meet my folks. Sound good, kitten?"

A smile came upon her lips as she nodded her head approvingly. She crawled over to me and sat on top of my lap. I licked my lips as she straddled her legs around my hips. My hands met the outside of her I thighs as I looked up towards her. She had a no good, mischievous look on her face. I know I said that I didn't want to have sex just yet but if Mira tested me, I would surely give in. Her hands were placed on top of my shoulders and she leaned in to leave soft kisses along the nape of my neck. The kisses made my skin tingle and my heart beat faster. "F-ck, Mira. Stop doing that," I warned her with a grumble.

She let out a breathy giggle before giving a sharp nip to my neck. I groaned and my hands immediately began rubbing up and down the outside of her thighs. Her lips moved to my jaw and they ran along my jaw line slowly. One of her hands moved down my shoulder, and ran from down my chest to my stomach slowly. Her lips finally hovered over mine and I was looking straight into her needy yet teasing blue eyes. I bit down on my lower lip as her hand moved up my shirt and onto my bare stomach. I felt her nails run down my torso as she brushed her lips against mine teasingly. I leant in for the kiss but she pulled her head back.

A frown came to my face as a little, devious smirk came upon her lips. Her hand moved from under my shirt, but for a good cause. She began rolling up my shirt from the bottom, and she pulled it over my head. My shirt was dropped on the floor by the Hungarian model. She left kisses along my right shoulder as her fingers trickled along my stomach. I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath as I felt her lips move down to my collarbone. "Mira, are you sure," I asked her quietly with my eyes still closed. I didn't want her to regret this in the morning.

"I'm sure. I want you," I heard her say in her raspy, sexy accent. When my eyes opened, Mira was shirtless and most importantly braless. My mouth went dry as I just stared at her like a f-cking idiot. What the f-ck was wrong with me?! I've saw her naked before! I have seen her dripping wet, naked in a shower and I was still in awe by this. I swallowed hard and slapped myself mentally. My hands were still on her thighs when her breasts were right in front of my face.

Since my dumbass body didn't get the gist, Mira took one of my hands with her own and placed it on one of her perfect breasts. With the touch of her soft, plump mound all my instincts came back to me. All of the hesitant b-tchness inside of me was absolutely gone. I brushed my thumb against Mira's nipple as my other hand met her back. Leaning forward, I took her other breast into my mouth. My tongue twirled around the erect bud and Mira's back arched. Her hands ran through my hair and she let out a quiet moan.

Sucking on the nipple gently, I massaged her other breast with my hand. Mira began whimpering and she pulled my hair in pleasure. "F-ck, Arden," she whispered right into my ear. As if I wasn't horny enough. I bit down on her nipple lightly which caused her to jump in my lap. Removing my mouth from her breast, I began kissing up her shoulder and towards her neck. My hand moved from her other breast and down her stomach to the button of her jeans. I unbuttoned them and then gently moved Mira from my lap. I laid her down the bed and began taking off my shorts as she scrambled to get off her jeans.

By the time I got out of my own bra, and shorts, my model girlfriend had gotten out of her jeans and was lying there in only her panties. I was positioned on the bed on my knees as she laid before. She motioned for me to come over to her with her finger as she lied there with her bottom lip tucked between her teeth. A slight smirk appeared on my face as I finally leaned my body over hers. I kissed her lips gently, and one of her hands met my cheek while the other slid down my body to the waistband of my boxers.

Our lips detached from each other's as Mira's hand slid down my boxers. She smiled as the palm of her hand began rubbing along my cl-t. I licked my lips, and grabbed her arm to remove her hand from down my boxers. She whimpered as I pinned both of her hands to the bed. My lips began moving down her body, and as I got lower so did my hands. Once I got to her panties, I looked up at her to see her licking her upper lip. My hands met the corners of her lace panties and I slowly began pulling them down. My mouth became watery and my tongue became anxious for her soaking, precious p-ssy.

Once I got her panties fully off, I pulled her legs apart and positioned my face right in front of her hot, pulsating core. Her hands ran through my hair soothingly as I kissed along her inner thigh. I could feel her muscles getting tense down there. She was ready to be pleasured and I was ready to give her everything that she deserved. I rested my hand on top of her needy region and began rubbing her small cl-t with my thumb. Her breath hitched and I looked up to see her chest heaving. I stimulated the area with my thumb as I ran my other hand up and down her thigh gently. "Arden, please. No teasing, honey," she whined.

To obey my girl, I moved my thumb from her cl-t and replaced it with my tongue. I held onto her thighs as I twirled the slippery bud with the tip of my tongue slowly. Mira's hand moved from my hair and I looked back up to her. Her hand was now entangled in her own hair as she rolled her very own nipple with the fingers of her other. She was so f-cking sexy. The way she moved her body. The way she moaned for me and arched her back. It drove me wild and I wanted to give her the best orgasm of her life.

I lapped my tongue along her juicy, little p-ssy before inserting two fingers inside of it. Those tight walls of her clenched down on them for dear life as I began thrusting them slowly. She moaned out loudly, and then said something but I didn't catch it. My fingers moved faster and my tongue moved along her cl-t as I peered up to her. Her eyes were closed shut as she kept repeating the same words over and over again, but I didn't understand her. After a while, I realized I didn't understand her because she was speaking in Hungarian. F-ck, now that was sexy.

Mira's moans grew louder and louder until they turned into screams. She shouted my name and reached down to grab my hair roughly. I grimaced but kept f-cking her as her body shook and shivered. Her back arched fully up from the bed and I had to bar her hips down with my arm to make sure she got the full potential of her orgasm. Once it was all over, I kissed up her body and kissed her lips gently. She held my face and kissed me back passionately. "I love you," she whispered once we pulled away.

"I love you, too, Mira." I lied back on the bed and pulled her body towards mine. I kissed her nose and she giggled a bit. She was still trying to regain her breath as I ran my hand up and down her shoulder soothingly.

"F-ck. I hope my sisters didn't hear that," she said quietly once realization finally hit her. With the way she was screaming, I wasn't sure how they couldn't hear her.

"You were like an alarm, kitten. I think you woke up the whole neighborhood," I joked. She blushed and pinched my stomach as in to punish me. I laughed and she buried her face into my chest. "What were you saying anyways? In Hungarian?"

"I'm not telling you," she mumbled sheepishly into my chest. I looked down at her and pouted. Her eyes casted up to me and she giggled adorably. "Okay, you really want to know?" I nodded my head and she smiled embarrassingly before burying her face right back into me. "I'm not telling!"

"Mira, don't be a bad girl. Do you want me to tickle you," I warned as I tickled her side briefly. She squealed and sat up quickly. I licked my lips as her breasts jiggled. She climbed on top of me and pinned my hands down to the bed.

"You're not tickling me," she told me sternly with playful eyes.

"Then tell me what you said, kitten," I told her with my hands pinned. If I wanted to, I could get out of her grasp easily.

Mira bit her lip, weighing her options. She could either fest up now or get tickled until she had no choice to. "I was saying, 'f-ck me'," she finally said.

"F-ck, now I'm horny all over again," I admitted as I stared her body up and down.

She leaned in and kissed my lips gently. "Good, because now it's time for me to do you," she whispered.

My girl made sure she spent just as much time on me as I did on her. She kissed all over my inked up body as she worked her way down. The way her fingertips touched my body was out of this world. No one could make me feel like she could. To make it even better, she ate p-ssy like a pro. She was way better than all the other women that I had been with in every aspect. She looked innocent but she was far from it. Usually, I wasn't the moaning type. I was a pant-er, but Mira made me make sounds that I had never made. She made me say her name. She made me scream it. She was one of a kind.

When she was finished, she cuddled up with me as if she was as innocent as ever. I held her and told her just how amazing she was until she fell asleep, and then I feel asleep as well.

-

Do you think it's a good idea for them to wait to meet each other's families?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.1K 30
Lorena Vile's last name is an understatement. She is wanted by the most powerful empire on the planet. Everyone knows her real name but she's too cle...
103K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
1.3M 27.5K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
12.3K 262 32
Jaxon Campbell was the school bad boy, the rebel that no one wanted to get on his bad side. He was mean, and he was the biggest player that anyone co...