Funny Fandoms

By Half-BloodFangirl

well, um . . . I guess. this is about stuff from fandoms that just so happen to be funny. Specific Fandoms... More

WiFi and Harry Potter
Me When I Read
Harry Otter: And the Philosopher's Gall Stone
Heroes Of Olympus Patronuses
Mortal Instruments Patronuses
Authors: Why Do They Kill So Many People?
Suggestions?
Divergent Patronuses
Harry Otter: And the Pensioner of Alakazam
Doctor Who Patronuses: Companions
Doctor Who Patronusus: Villains
Avatar the Last Airbender Patronuses
Tag Changamoto
Well I Have a Question For You
Harry Otter: And the Goblin of Ire
Hello Again!
A new idea
I'm Back!
It's Time to Play: God Or No God!!!!!
Valentine's Day: Nico
Hey Everyone!
Zodiac! I guess...
Ender's Game Patronuses

Harry Otter: And the Chamber Pot of Secrets

3.1K 143 32
By Half-BloodFangirl

Summary

Harry and his friend, Wren Weasel, accidentally miss the train to Pigpimples, so they steal Wren's dad's flying golf cart. When they reach Pigpimples, they crash the golf cart into the Hacking Honeysuckle. As punishment, the Headteacher of their house, Gryffinderp, Professor McGagicle, makes them clean the abandoned girl's bathroom on the first floor that's haunted by Groaning Gurgle. Gurgle tells them about the Chamber Pot of Secrets. The Chamber Pot of Secrets was an old toilet that was actually a door to a room that could only be opened by the heir to Slithering house. By using Harry's Partial-Tougue they accidentally open the door and have to defeat the giant Cockatrice that petrifies people. Tim Fiddle, Moldywart as a boy, is the heir of Slithering and uses his Partial-Tongue to control the Cockatrice. Tim Fiddle had also used Wren's younger sister, Minny as a vessel to spread panic in the school.  Using the Saber of Gryffinderp Harry conquers the Cockatrice and uses one of its talons to stab Tim Fiddle's diary, which then defeated Tim's spirit that had been released earlier by Harry when he read the diary to take his revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
322K 16.1K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
50.6K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
74.3K 5.9K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...