Falling For Mr.Bad Boy (On Ho...

De Enticing_Romantic

"Are you scared of being with me, alone? Are you scared that your 'I'm so not attracted to you and just hate... Mais

Note
Other Books
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Three

1K 51 24
De Enticing_Romantic

Chapter Three - I Can Be Least Bothered.

-----

ABIGAIL'S POV

"Dad, more two, please" I muttered groggily showing him my two fingers with still closed eyes. He sighed and then I felt cold. He had pulled away from my cover in a second. I was surprised and I immediately got up and glared at him.

"Remember, last time your two minutes had cost me a lecture from your Mom and a day off for you." He reminded me and I laughed shamelessly and nodded agreeing to him. I got up and rushed off to the bathroom.

I finished my bath and soon walked to my closet. It was filled with all new and some old clothes. I pulled out a baby pink see-through tank top with an inner and a light blue denim macro. I also pulled out a pair of dark grey sneakers along with white socks, that would hide inside.

I put my light-brown straight hair open and put some eyeliner and mascara to my eyes. My green eyes glowed bright and it looked light. Finally, I applied a dark pink shade of lipstick, completing my look. I looked amazing. I took my brown leather bag and pulled it on my shoulder and walked downstairs.

I kept my bag on the couch and walked towards the dining table where Mom and Dad waited for me. I had Nutella sandwiches, that Mom had prepared for me.

"Well, you didn't tell me about who escorted you home yesterday." Dad pointed out and I realized that I didn't tell him about Cody.

"Well, there was this guy named Cody, who helped me. He was my age and that was all I could know about him." I answered and took a bite of my Nutella sandwich.

"What about the looks? Huh?" Mom asked as she wiggled her brows at me, mischievously. I sighed. Mom could be a hormonal girl, many times.

"Well, he wasn't bad looking. He had green eyes like mine and dark-brown hair. A good and tall posture. A sweet smile and good nature. All in all, he was a good guy." I said as I remembered about him. Dad eyed me and Mom giggled.

"Dad, it's not like we're marrying tomorrow. I don't even have his number or anything." I told him and he nodded but then laughed along. The breakfast was fun. Mom had teased him that I was finally a grown woman and he had to attend my wedding soon, where he denied letting me get married. Typical of him.

"Guys, I do have a school and I need to know from where I'd be picked up." I interrupted them and they looked at me, quizzically. They forgot I was here.

"Okay, I think, I'll find my way out," I muttered and took my bag from the couch and walked to the door. Dad and Mom stopped me and gave me sad smiles.

"You guys are not being parents from 'the mean girls', okay? I haven't been homeschooled or lived in Africa all my life!" I exasperated and they both fell in pits of laughter.

"End of the block would be where you'll find your stop," Dad said and I nodded. I finally wished them goodbye and looked at the time. I was on time for school. I walked down the street and found a group of teenagers standing with bags on their shoulders.

I walked to one of the girls with glasses, a typical nerd. She looked at me as if I was gonna kill her or something. But then she slowly flashed a small smile. I felt awkward but I had to ask her my doubt.

"Are everyone here waiting for the school bus to Lindale High?" I asked her and she nodded at my statement. I flashed her a smile and walked away from her to a place where no one stood.

I then noticed a group of girls had crowded around something or someone and all the boys had been cursing. I just looked there without any expression on my face. One more girl came and the whole crowd parted like the red sea.

"Please, bitches, stay back!" The girl roared at the crowd and everyone scattered like a bunch of grazing sheep. I looked at the scene amusing.

"Well, I did need a breath of fresh air." The guy muttered and that's when I looked at the guy.

Well, he could be mistaken for a model. He looked perfect. He had dark hair and pale blue eyes with small eyes and pink small lips. He had this simple navy blue t-shirt and grey pants with black shoes. When he smiled, his eyes got closed and showed off his perfect white teeth. I was awed by his beauty.

I blinked my eyes from him because I didn't want him to catch me staring at him. When I saw to the other side, I found a person whom I did recognize. He was none other than Cody. A smile was placed on my face and when he saw even he smiled at me.

"Cody!" I called for him and he came to me with a smile. He gave a longing look at the model-like guy and then back to me. I gave him an awkward look but then changed them to a natural one.

"Hey, Abigail. Didn't know I was gonna get such a surprise from destiny, having coincided with yours." He flirted shamelessly and I laughed at his lines.

"Cody, you're such a flirt!" I commented and smirked.

"Ahh, a compliment, I see." He said and I laughed.

"Well, didn't I tell you to stay away from puddles, cupcake?" The model-like guy said and I looked at him. His voice was recognized and the line couldn't have forgotten by me.

"Oh, so you were that guy who spilled dirt all over me by driving like a vision blind person?" I asked him and he eyed me carefully. Felt like he was watching into me somehow.

"That'd handsome guy would be me, cupcake." He said and walked further to me and I walked back and collided with Cody's chest.

"And you should choose a good company or company that has good morals, at least." He eyed Cody but I could see another emotion fill his eyes as he looked at him.

What did he want?

"Keep her away from this, Zach," Cody muttered to him and he turned away to walk, but stop and turned to look at me.

"Well, I could be least bothered." Those were the last words and we saw the school bus come to a stop near us. I could've sworn that it was the best timings. We were the last ones to get in.

There were two seats in the very front of the bus and rest all were filled, purposely. I and Cody sat the first two seats and a deep sigh was released by me. I was being dragged into the drama on the very first day.

"I'm sorry to have ruined your first day, Abigail," Cody said and I shook my head, disagreeing him.

"I had met him before. So, I guess I had a right to get angry at him for all the dirt. And about ruining my day, nothing happened but a bad encounter. I don't understand what do guys like him even want?! Why do they even..." I was cut off by an angry Cody.

"Don't. Don't speak about him like that. He is not a bad guy. You don't know him." He said, more like warned. I'm seriously stuck between two best friend's fights.

"Cody, calm down. I don't wanna know what's on between you guys. Even though he shows hate for you, all you do is care." I said to him, straight to his face. He kept quiet until the road to school ended and we finally reached the gate.

"Well, let's make your day," Cody said and broke the ice between us. I just gave him a small smile. We both walked to the principal's office to take my schedule for the year. As soon as I entered, I saw one guy, who despised me and whom I despise. Zach.

"Hello, I'm Abigail Edison," I said as the principal Mrs. Robinson, eyed me up and down. She adjusted her specs and sat down on her chair.

"Are we done, Mrs. R?" Zach asked her impatiently while he kept on tapping his foot, but on the other hand, Mrs. Robinson was cool like Zach didn't even exist or was in a hurry. I wish I could do that.

"I'm afraid the reason for calling you has just arrived." She said than eyed me and then Zach and then back to me.

"Looks like someone needs to be shown around the school." She said and then handed me my schedule and then looked at both of us.

"Zach will show you around, Ms. Edison. Won't you now, Zach?" She said and then asked Zach with a tone that he won't dare to deny.

"Of course, Mrs. R. I'll be glad that I could be of help to...Ms. Edison." Zach said with a smirk shocked Mrs. Robinson and me. My eyes widened and looked at Zach and then I looked at her.

"Would you mind if ask my friend to fill for him?" I asked expectantly. I didn't want to be shown around by an arrogant jerk who was mannerless.

"I'm afraid, I order around here, Ms. Edison." She said and I looked at her with wide eyes.

"You may overcome your shock and leave now. I have more important work than listening to trivial problems." She said and shooed us off and took the phone to make a call. I immediately left with a huff and a guy followed me.

"Did you see your face first thing in the morning?" He asked almost sounded taunting. I looked at him, more like glared him wishing I could have the vision of Superman and burn him down because he said that I was bad luck.

"If looks could burn, I would've been dead until now." He muttered.

"Oh, you sure do such things that make me wanna burn you down to the ground!" I said with my eyes wide as a hawk. I was searching for Cody. He was lost in the crowd and I was getting aggravated by this sexy beast.

Did you just call him 'sexy beast'? No!

"Stop following me!" I stopped and turned to tell that to him. He smirked.

"I'm just helping you around." He said calmly and that made me angrier. I wanted to push him off and walk off and that's what I did. I just pushed him and turned on my heels when I bumped someone so hard that the person fell.

The person was none other than the girl with Zach in the morning.

"Kara, are you fine?" Zach was the one who picked her up. She had something in her hands and it was ruined. My anger was lost and I felt guilty.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It just..." She cut me off angrily.

"What the hell?! Can't you see? Even though you didn't mean that to happen, it happened! It was my boyfriend's birthday present and you ruined the surprise!" She yelled at me and I felt tears trickle down my eyes. No one ever yelled at me this bad.

"I...I'm sorry," I muttered feeling highly guilty of ruining everything. I turned on my heel and again bumped into someone.

"Oh, My God!" I barely whispered.

-----

With love, Nia.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

94.9K 2.7K 34
We all know that starting the next stage of Education is hard, things like moving to a new area and being a freshmen in college. Well, that explains...
57K 2.8K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...
178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
Introducing Ivy De Jessie Lee

Ficção Adolescente

260K 7.6K 31
Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite being from New York. Colton lives in his...