Supernatural highschool

By Genius_in_training_x

I lived the first 10 years of my life thinking I was normal - that I was human - but that image was shattered... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Editing
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 13

13.9K 659 167
By Genius_in_training_x

I wrote this chapter on holiday but haven't been able to publish it because I didn't have WiFi. Sorry about the slow updates but there will hopefully be more because its officially the summer holidays, I swear my school was the last one to break up.

Thank you for being awesome people and for voting, commenting and following.

~Niamh

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

The rest of the morning flew by, probably because I tuned out for most of it. Science then maths straight after is not fun. Especially because no one I know has maths with me and I was sat in between two guys who just talked about football for the entire lesson, but hey, at least now I know the score of every team in the premier league and their players.

It's safe to say I literally sprinted out of the classroom as soon as the bell went.

As soon as I escaped I realised it was lunch, which meant detention. Yay.

Unlike some schools, this school held detentions in a classroom during lunch, I don't know how people are supposed to get food if we're in a classroom but someone probably brings it. I walk around for a good five minutes before actually finding the room I'm supposed to be in.

I walk in cautiously just in case I got the wrong room, but as soon as I enter I hear someone shout,

"Oy, Amy, over here!" I turn to look at Thomson and the twins, Ryan and Sam I think, and begin walking over to them. I take a seat next to Thomson in the circle of chairs they made in the middle of the room.

"Why are the chairs like this?" Surely this makes it easier to talk to each other when your supposed to be quiet.

"So we can play truth or dare." Ryan or Sam says.

Thomson must see the confused expression on my face because he continues the explanation,

"The teacher comes in checks we're all here and brings food, then leaves us for the rest of lunch only coming back to say we can leave. They don't care what we do in between."

"Okay, cool." The door opens and Carter comes in, followed by Olly, Will and Carl who were shoving each other and laughing. They all take a seat saying hi.

"What's newbie doing here?" Carter asks, putting his arm around my shoulder and sitting in the seat next to me. Lucky me.

"She had a go at Mr. Lockito." Carl laughs.

"Well, I wouldn't really call it having a g-" Carter cuts me off.

"No way, never knew you had it in you newbie."

"I don-" I get cut again.

"Hey gu- wait what's Amy doing here?" Lucas questions walking in and taking his place in the circle.

"She shouted at Mr. Lockito."

"Actually it wasn't re-"

"Nice going Amy." Lucas chuckles, seriously why do they keep cutting me off?!

I just roll my eyes and stop trying.

The door once again opens and a young looking teacher strolls in, a cart of food being pushed in behind him by a lady with a hair net.

"Are you all here?"

"Probably." Carter replys.

"Good enough for me. Here's your lunch, have fun." He waves then walks back out with the woman wearing a hair net, leaving a tray of food behind.

"I'll get it." Will says standing up to get the food. He brings it into the middle and everyone grabs a plate of food, me included.

"Who's ready for truth or dare?" A chorus of 'me's come from everyone in the room, "Good who's first?"

"I'll go." Thomson speaks up and everyone nods.

"Okay then, Lucas truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sit on Connery's lap for the rest of the game." Thomson smirks, proud of his dare.

"Seriously?" Connery whines while Lucas just shurgs and jumps onto Connery.

"You d*ck!" Connery shouts when Lucas lands on him.

"What did I do?" Lucas asks innocently.

"Ask your knee that." Connery snaps shoving his knee away from his area.

"Ouch." Will laughs, having seen what Lucas did. Connery glares at him.

"My turn!" Lucas shouts, finding a comfortable spot on Connery's lap, "Ryan, truth or dare?"

"Truth." One of the twins says, so that one's Ryan.

"Wimp." His brother mutters but Ryan just rolls his eyes.

Lucas's eyes flicker toward me then back to Ryan, "What did you first think of Amy?"

Ryan looks at me then back at Lucas, "When she first walked in with Connery I thought, 'damn how'd he manage to get a chick like that' then when I realised she was Jackson's cousin I knew he wasn't dating her so I thought, 'I would totally date her but I don't really want to die' so yeah." He scratches the back of his head and looks at me with a faint blush. A blush colours my cheeks too and the guys laugh.

Ryan clears his throat, "Will truth or dare?"

"Dare." He says confidently.

"You see that bottle of ketchup?" Ryan points to a bottle on the cart that carried the food.

Will nods.

"I dare you to drink it all."

Will cringes, "No thanks, I'd rather not throw up. I'm out." He throws his hands up in surrender and moves his chair out of the circle.

"Wait so if you don't want to do a dare you can just quit the game?" I ask, an idea forming in my head.

Connery looks at me and proberbly sees my badly hidden smirk, "Well yeah but if you back out you have do whatever the winners wants for a week."

There's goes that idea. No way in hell am I letting one of these maniacs tell me what to do for a week. The thought scares me.

"Anyway," Ryan begins, "Since Will backed out, I get to dare someone else." His eyes scan each of our faces before landing on his twin brother.

"Sam, truth or dare?"

"Do you seriously have to ask?" Sam gives him a disbelieving look.

"Alright, I dare you to apologise to Vice principal WaterLake for every prank you've ever pulled and buy her a box of chocolates."

"No way, I'm out." Sam backs out of the circle and joins Will.

"That wasn't even a bad dare." I mumble to myself but Thomson seems to hear.

"Believe me, doing that dare would have ended Sam's life. They have this whole thing going on with Waterlake and they would rather die then have to apologise to her." He explains.

"Ok then." I drag out still not fully understanding why apologising would be that bad but I don't question it any further.

"Third time lucky, Olly, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Olly replys.

"Was it you who painted Tyson's dorm room door hot pink."

Olly nods, "Don't forget the purple flowers." He grins goofily.

"If he finds out he'll start another war." Lucas comments.

My eyes widen, "A war?"

"Chill babe, they mean a prank war. The last one didn't end well hence why your cousin and pretty much everyone in this room hates me, but unlike Jackson they choose to hide it." Carter tells me.

"So what, is there like sides or something?"

"There are three teams and everyone in the school can choose what team to fight for. I have my team, Jackson has his and Tyson has his, we tell our teams strategies and who to attack. During a war it's absolute hell everywhere, you can't go a minute without someone pulling on a prank on you or one of your friends. We try our best to avoid them but that doesn't mean we can't prank each other in peace time as long as no one finds out who did it." He finishes.

"Sounds fantastic." I nod sarcastically.

"The complete opposite actually, but moving on, who shall be my victim?" Olly asks stroking an invisible beard.

His eyes snap to Connery and Connery looks absolutely horrified, "So Con Con, truth or dare?"

"Umm...Truth?"

An evil grin forms on Olly's face and when he looks at me I think I pee a little, "How do you feel about innocent little Amy here?"

What is it with them involving me in truths.

Connery looks at him pleadingly but Olly's grin just grows.

"Well, she's....umm a cool chick and I haven't know her for long. And she's Jackson's cousin, which kind of scares me a little. He would have my head if I made a move, which I totally would 'cause you know, she's hot and adorable and yeah." He trails off, finishing his ramble and blushing a bright pink. The rest of the guys erupt into laughter and he shoves his face in Lucas's back.

"Awww, its ok honey." Lucas cooes stroking his hair teasingly.

A muffled 'shut up' comes from Connery sending the guys into another round of laughter.

-------

After lunch I had music followed by battle training which sounded super fun - sarcasm intended. I can't sing for sh*t or play an instrument and fighting is not a strong point for me either.

I walk to music alone since everyone in detention had either drama or art, and once I find the room I shyly walk in, everyone's eyes on me.

God, I hate attention.

The teacher doesn't seem to have arrived yet as some students are sitting on desks and playing the keyboards around the room horribly. People start going back to their own conversations once they realise I'm not some creepy old man and a voice calls me over,

"Hey, Amy, over here." I turn my head to see Alex waving at me, leaning back in her chair with her boots resting on the table.

I take the seat next to her, "Hey Alex."

"This may seem like a random question but the answer is important, what's your ability?"

Why does everyone seem to ask me that?

"Umm... Is 'I don't know' an acceptable answer?"

"I was hoping for something else but I guess this proves what Max said." She mumbles.

"What?"

Her eyes twinkle with a mixture of curiosity, confusion and the smallest hint of fear.

"Amy, there's something you need to know..."

----------

C
L
I
F
F
H
A
N
G
E
R
!

Did that work on your device?

Idk, I thought I could be one of the cool people who do awesome stuff.

Anyway I tried to make this chapter S U P E R L O N G. (Or at least longer than normal) because I feel bad for not updating.

I know, I know I'm a total butt head, poo face, whatever but I have been on holiday! Whoop whoop.

I went to Wales and it was awesome, I went skydiving, go karting, archery-ing, swimming etc (Haha, be jealous).

I've never been abroad cause I'm a loser like that, high five if your a loser!

Anyway, I'm totally off topic, people proberbly don't even read my authors notes because they're just weird and I'm not a cool person at all but yeah, hope u enjoy this update even though it took ages. And I'm sorry for the cliffhanger ;p

Love you guys, thanks so much for 2k and voting amf commenting and just everything,

Peace out,

Niamh.

(I'm not even going to go back and read what I've written in this A/N *shakes head*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678 29 29
I am not your typical 16 year-old girl going around obsessing over boy bands and clothes, I can't obsess over those things on a daily when everyday I...
117 0 70
This story involves the supernatural, with the events of one man who was suddenly introduced with very strong mental powers considered to be Psychic...
2.4K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
4.6K 255 19
I've watched her for a long time... Ever since she was born and up until now.... I'm timeless and eternal but alone... My job is not the best but som...