Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 16

11.4K 221 45
By Sincerely_McKenna

Samantha's POV

It has been exactly one week since the boys have been gone. Us girls haven't really done anything besides watch movies in our pyjamas. In one week the boys would be back and I couldn't wait to see them. I missed them a lot. I wouldn't really let Eleanor or Sara see that I was upset bevause that would only make them upset as well. Oddly enough, I found it harder to fall asleep at night because I was so used to falling asleep with Niall; I wasn't used to sleeping in an empty bed.

Today was Saturday so we all wanted to go out and do something. We decided to go shopping because we haven't gotten to yet and we've been here for almost two months. Eleanor couldn't come with us because she had a photo shoot. She promised us she'd come next time. I have always been a little jealous of Eleanor. I mean, she's a model! She's absolutely gorgeous, she's a great person, and she has a stunning body. I don't think there's anything not to like about her.

"Are you almost ready to go?" I asked Sara, knocking in her door. I got no answer so I went ahead and opened it. I caught her staring into the mirror, holding up her shirt. She must be looking for a baby bump. She was only 3 weeks so you couldn't see anything.

"Can you see a bump?" She asked.

"Honestly, not really. You are only 3 weeks." I told her.

"Yeah I know. When do you think I will start showing?" She asked.

"I don't know. We will have to do some research on it." I said.

"Yeah your right." She replied.

"So, are you ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just need to grab my jumper." She said.

"Okay, I'll meet you downstairs." I told her before leaving her room. I grabbed my keys and waited for her to come down. Five minutes past and she wasn't down here. Five more minutes past and she still wasn't down here. I walked back up stairs and into her room to see what was taking her so long. She better not be checking her stomach again.

I walked up to her room and opened the door without knocking. I entered the room to see Sara throwing up in her bathroom.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think its just the whole pregnancy thing." She said.

"I think I read about that somewhere. Some people get it really bad. I think it's called morning sickness." I told her.

"Yeah most likely." She said. She got up off the ground and started to wash her mouth out and brush her teeth.

"So do you still want to go to the mall? We don't have to if your not feeling good." I asked.

"No it's okay. I'm fine. Lets go." She said before grabbing her pink jumper. We walked downstairs and she grabbed an apple before we walked out the door and to the car. We took Niall's car because he couldn't exactly take it to Ghana. I walked over to the drivers side and got in the car. As soon as I started the car, Sara started playing a One Direction CD. Yes Niall does have a One Direction CD in his car. We drove to the mall, singing all the lyrics to the songs. We reached the mall and I parked the car. The boys told us to always wear sunglasses and the optional hat everywhere we go, just in case we ever get noticed by fans. They didn't really like the chance of us getting hurt but we couldn't stay in the flat our whole lives.

When we walked into the mall, the first place we went was 'Forever 21'. They always had really nice clothes and accessories. No one seemed to notice us which was a good thing. We looked around the store for a bit and I found a really cute top for Sara. It wasn't really my style but I knew she would love it.

"Look at this shirt! It would look so cute on you." I said showing her the shirt. When she saw it, her face instantly lit up and she had the biggest smile on her face. She came over to me and took the shirt. She examined it and the smile on her face dropped. She had a sad look on her face.

"I can't buy this." She said, giving the shirt back to me.

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"Because in a couple of weeks I won't be able to fit into it." She said.

"What do you mea-" I stopped after I realised what she meant. She would be getting a baby bump.

"You can buy it for after you have the baby." I whispered so other people wouldn't hear us.

"What's the point." She said, not looking at any more clothes.

"Do you want to go to another store?" I asked.

"Yes please." She begged, beginning to walk away.

"Where do you want to g-" she stopped walking. She was looking in the window of a store.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"You might want to look at this." She said. I didn't understand what the big deal was until I saw what she was looking at. It was a magazine and I was on the cover. It was a picture of me when I went to the drug store to get Sara a pregnancy test. The headliner read, 'Samantha Payne Pregnant with Niall Horan's baby?'

Niall's POV

We've been in Ghana for a week now and I have to say, it has been an incredible experience. Me and Louis got to meet these two boys who had a great personality and were fun to talk to. When we asked them what their dreams were, they said they wanted to get an education. It really made me think about what I take for granted. I never really like school and felt like it was a big waste of time. Here, that's all they want. They can afford to get an education where as at home, I get it for free. Home. That's really what I'm missing right now. I really miss Samantha. It's not the same, not seeing her everyday, listening to her voice, or feeling her touch. I have one more week then I get to see her. I knew Harry was missing Sara too. Speaking of Harry, he was walking towards me.

"Hey mate." I said to him. He didn't answer. He was looking down at his phone. He had a blank look on his face so I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"What's the matter?" I questioned.

"I think there's something you should know." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He didn't say anything but instead handed me his phone so I could see what he was looking at.

'Samantha Payne Pregnant with Niall Horan's Baby?' There was a picture of Samantha holding a pregnancy test in a store. The store by our house.

I couldn't believe it. Did Samantha actually cheat on me? If she was pregnant I knew for sure it wasn't mine. We didn't even have sex yet.

"Is it true?" Harry asked.

"It might be true but it's not my baby." I told him.

"She cheated on you?" Harry asked in disbelief. I stood up and began pacing back and forth. I've phoned her three times while I've been here and she hasn't bothered to mention this once.

"I really hope not." I half said, half whispered, handing the phone back to Harry.

"We'll there's only one way to find out." He said, handing me back his phone.

"You want me to call her?" I asked.

"Yes. You need to hear the truth." He told me. I know he's right but I don't think I'm prepared to hear the answer.

"But I don't want it to be true." I told him.

"I'm sure it's just a mix up. It might be photo shop." He said.

"Yeah I guess your right." I said before taking the phone back. I found Samantha's name in Harry's contacts and started calling her.

"Hello?" She said, answering the phone. God how I missed hearing her voice. I didn't bother to say hello back before beginning to talk.

"Is it true?"

"Niall? What are you talking about? Why are you so upse-" She stopped. "Did you see the picture the paparazzi took of me at the drug store?" she asked.

"Yeah I did. Care to explain?" I asked, anger rising in my voice.

"It's not what you think, I promise." She said.

"Well I'm pretty sure I saw you holding a pregnancy test. I can't believe you might actually be pregnant! And better yet, I can't believe you cheated on me." I said.

"Niall, I didn't cheat on you. I promise." She told me.

"Then why were you holding a pregnancy test? I didn't get you pregnant so who did?" I asked. I looked over at Harry and he was gesturing me to calm down. I took a deep breath and relaxed myself.

"I'm not pregnant Niall." She said, still keeping calm.

"Oh, so what? It was a false alarm? Better luck next time?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice. I hated talking to her like this but I need to know the truth.

"There's no chance of me being pregnant. I'm still a virgin!" She said, anger voice getting louder. None of this was making sense.

"Then why were you holding a pregnancy test?" I yelled. There was silence.

"Can you hold on for one secon- Actually can I just phone you back?" She asked.

"Sure why not?" I said sarcastically. We hung up and I automatically felt guilty for yelling at Samantha. I have never done that before. I should have just let her explain herself and not have jumped to conclusions. No matter what happened, I will always care for her even if she doesn't feel the same about me.

Now I just have to wait for her phone call.

Samantha's POV

"Then why were you holding a pregnancy test?" He yelled into the phone. I was taken back by his aggressiveness and honestly, he was kind of scaring me. I looked over at Sara with worry in my eyes.

"Can you hold on for one secon- Actually can I just phone you back?" I asked him. I needed to talk to Sara before saying anything to Niall.

"Sure why not?" He answered. I could practically feel the sarcasm in his voice. We hung up and I looked up at Sara again.

"Niall saw the picture the paparazzi took of me at the drug store. Now he thinks I'm pregnant and he thinks I cheated on him. Sara I have to tell him..." I told her.

"But what if he tells Harry?" She asked.

"I will make him promise to not tell Harry. He will understand. I can't lie to him, Sara." I replied. She hesitated and I could tell she was thinking about it. I can't imagine being in her situation.

"Okay but you have to promise me he won't tell Harry. I need to tell him myself." She said.

"I promise he wont tell him. I just can't let this secret affect my relationship with Niall. I care about him too much to hurt his feelings and I can tell he is hurting right now."

"Then you need to phone him back and tell him the truth." She said.

"Are you sure your okay with it?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. I quickly dialled his number and he didn't take long to answer.

"Hello?" His voice is a lot more calm than earlier.

"Hey Niall, It's me-" He cut me off. "Listen Samantha, I'm really sorry for yelling at you earlier. It was un called for and you don't deserve to be treated like that."

"Thank you Niall, that means a lot. Now there's something I have to tell you." I told him before looking at Sara for her nod of apporval.

"Is it about the picture the paparazzi took?" He asked.

"Yeah it is. Wait, is Harry with you?" I asked.

"Yeah he is, why?"

"Can you get him out of the room? I can't chance him hearing the thing I'm about to tell you." I asked him.

"Yeah, give me one second." He said. I heard the sound being muffled by something. I could hear him talking to Harry. A few seconds later, he answered the phone.

"I'm back and Harry's gone. So what is it?" He asked.

"Well the picture the paparazzi took of me at the drug store was true, I was buying a pregnancy test." I paused when I heard him sigh. "But the pregnancy test wasn't for me." I said.

"So your not pregnant?" He asked. I shook my head even though I know he can't see me.

"No."

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that! You really had me worried for a minute." There was a slight pause. "Wait, If you didn't buy the pregnancy test for yourself, then who did you buy it for?" He asked. I took a deep breath and looked at Sara before answering.

"Sara's pregnant." I whispered into the phone.

"Sara's pregnant!?" He half whispered half yelled.

"Shhhh!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. So is it Harry's baby?" He asked.

"Yeah. It all happened the night they went clubbing and we didn't go. The night after he asked her to be his girlfriend." I told him. I looked over at Sara and she looked embarrassed. I gave her a half smile as Niall began to talk.

"So they didn't mean for his to happen?" He asked.

"No they didn't." I said.

"Oh I see. Well does Harry know?" He asked.

"No! You have to promise me you won't tell him! Sara wants to tell him herself when you guys get back. Promise me!" I said.

"Yes I promise, I won't tell him." I sighed in relief.

"Thank you." I paused. "I really miss you." I quietly told him.

"I miss you too. Only one more week. That's it, the I'll be gone again." He said.

"But that's a whole week away from you." I whined. We both said goodbye and then hung up. I already missed hearing his voice. I looked over at Sara who was currently fixing her hair.

"Why don't we go home. I think I've had enough drama for one day. I don't want to cause any more. We can go home and pig out on food and watch movies like we always do." I told her.

"Okay but I think I'll stick to some fruits and vegetables. I don't want to be feeding my baby junk food. I want it to be healthy." She said, rubbing her stomach.

"Now your making me hungry talking about food, Lets go home."

(A/N Okay, so incase you didn't already know, Eleanor doesn't know Sara's pregnant...yet...She will find out soon though! Sorry for the short chapter :( Kind of a filler! Well thanks for reading! I hope you like the story! I'll update soon! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 24 7
Samantha Wills also known as Sam. In this story , seems like 2 of the boys from One Direction fancies her. Harry Styles became her bestest friend ev...
963K 10.6K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...
76.4K 1.4K 31
Rachel Payne always told her brother, Liam, to go out there and follow his dreams. She just didn't think he'd leave her behind in the process. When...