A New Demon in Gravity Falls...

By SnowGalaxy06

Being half human and half dream demon isn't always easy. Bill Cipher, your father (not that he acts like one)... More

A small task
Pinetree
Trust
Family
At the Zoo
A/n
What's Going On??!!
Five Nights At Freddy's
Votes
Help me
500+ Reads!!!!!!!!!!!
Same Place. Same World?
Helpful Friends
Can you kill a dream?
You have to love someone enough to let them go

Ugh, boys.

12.5K 349 717
By SnowGalaxy06

Your POV

"Ow. Mable your hurting me." Remember when I said that sometimes pain wasn't always funny?  This was one of those times. "Sorry." Shooting Star let go of my arm, and I examined it. Little nail marks had penatraited my skin. "Dude, cut your nails." I said, letting my arm fall to my side.

"Ugh, Gideon." She said flatly

"Who?" I asked as I looked at the poster she was staring at. It was plastered on a window for a store, selling something weird no doubt, bright baby blue with bit white letters saying something about a kid physic. The darker blue silhouette of someone with big fancy hair was in the center. The poster about how there was a show going on tonight, and it started Gideon Gleeful. Whom I'm guessing was the child pysic. I started getting a bit curious. Father said most "physics" are fake, but there's a handful that are real....

"Gideon. Creepy little child pysic. Don't come in contact with him." Shooting Star said in the sane tone then we continued walking to the dinner. Why not? And who was Gideon, someone she obviously doesn't like if she's speaking about him in this manner. My dad should know who he is, but I don't really want to talk to him. I can hold a grudge if I want. And people always think that just because you are an offspring of an all knowing dream demon, you should know everything, too. That is not true.

"Hay, Earth to y/n." Shooting Star's hand waved in front of my facs, zapping me back into reality away from my endless thoughts. "Yeah. Spaceship y/n heading back for earth, prepare for landing." I joked around acting as if I had a headset on. We shared a small moment of laughter, and started talking some more.

"How did you get to Gravity Falls?" Shooting Star asked as she skipped down the path.  "My dad kicked me out if the house, and brought me here." I said, not completely lying. I did get kicked out and was brought here, so really not lying at all. But she stopped skipping and looked at me mortified. "That's horrible, you are welcome to stay at the shack for as long as you need. Just help out a little now and then so our Grunkle Stan don't get angry." She reassured me and I smiled and nodded, feeling a little more welcomed and less annoyed by her presence.

"Do you have any family here." Shooting Star asked a little quieter. "No-, actually, I have no idea." I said thinking about my past, before I went with my dad. I had to be at least 3 so I can barley remember anything. A voice....

"Well, if you do. We will find them." We walked in silence until I heard a small voice from behind me. "Excuse me, miss?" I turned around to see a boy about my age, maybe a year younger with red hair and brown eyes. His cheeks were red, and looked a bit embarrassed. "Yes?" I asked, Shooting Star coming to stand by my side, interested in what was going on.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because you sure are an angle." He tried to say in a smooth voice.

What? Wait, what was this guy doing? And what was that whole thing he had just said. "Uhh...." I couldn't find my words, I'm a little inexperienced in this human nature. Well, most of human nature actually. "Thanks, and yes the fall did hurt, thanks agian dad." I muttered the last part, so he didn't hear. Then I heard some snickers and I looked past this nameless boy and seen a group of older guys laughing and hushing each other. Must be some jerks or such, and wouldn't I love to mess with them. So,  I gave the kid a little smooch on the cheek, and then I turned and started walking away. Listening to the stunnded silence of all the guys including the boy.

"What the heck was that?" Shooting Star asked, her eyes still locked on the boy we were walking away from. "Honestly, I have no idea." I laughed. "I thought that if I thanked him, he would leave and continue on with his life. Is that what people do?" We came walking up to the dinner, which looked like a giant log hallowed out to be a dinner.

"Not usually, but he was flirting with you. He obviously thinks your cute" She said as a we sat down in one of the booths, and a waitress came up and we order our food. "If you say so. But I doubt he actually liked me." I stated certainly. Altough I was really confused still. I'm a bit new to this whole emotional, drama, love type thing, never thought I'd be in it honestly.

"And he's not the only one that likes you." Shooting Star mumbled under her breath but I heard it.

"Hmm? Who else?" I asked her, the comment spiking my intrest. "Um...no one. I never said anything about Dipper. What are you talking about?" She said supper fast, an inhuman speed. But I still understood it. "Mabrl. Tell me." I pressed harder just as our drinks came. I took a sip, the cold water running down my throat. That was enough time for Shooting Star to tell me who else. "Fine. Dipper has a crush on you." She then started chugging her chocolate milk. My cheeks felt warmer and I looked down in my lap, strangly unable to make eye contact with his twin sitting across from me.... Dipper likes me? Why? Do I like him, I mean I have just met him? Well,  he is cute I'll give him that.

"Do you like him?" Shooting Star asked, which put my mind in a little bit of a panic trying to figure out the answer to the question. Then our food arived.

I took a bite of my pancakes, and looked out the window of the dinner. Quite dramatic. "I don't know." I finally answered her question.

Long story short, about 2 boys came up to me and started flirting. Is this what normal boys do? It probably didn't help that I had my little magic charm on, but it was mainly so I can have Shooting Star not realize she invited a total stranger into her home to live in. And so when she does, she'll like me enough to consider me a friend.

After we ate we decided we were going to walk around town, and I was trying to avoid being spotted. "Why are all the boys acting strange. Or is this what they do?" I asked as I looked around trying to avoid anybody on the street. You never know. "No, not to me at least. They all must think your really pretty." Shooting Star sighed rather loudly. I know that probably wasn't it, but I had to play dumb. "Really? Well if they don't leave me alone, I'm going to go lock myself in my room." I said as we started to walk to the Shack after awhile of roaming around town. Then I felt something weird in the pit of my stomach. Like I was falling through the clouds again. Uh oh, this always happens when my powers start to act up. I need to get in my room now.

Mabel's POV

We walked the rest of the way in silence, well what I would count as silnce. I asked some things and tried to start a conversation but she didn't really reply or say a lot. So that left me to think, Yay!

Why did y/n hate the attention from all those guys? I would love it, they were all pretty cute afterall. But I wouldn't know which one to go out with.

We started walking faster, cause y/n started to speed walk and before I knew it started to sprint down the path.  We rushed inside the shack, and y/n went strait to her room. That was odd, but she did say she'd do it anyways.

"Dipper!" I yelled out to my dorky twin brother. "Dipper!" I yelled out agian, after receiving no answer. I ran up to our room, and seen my brother was still asleep. Typical Dipper, stayed up late last night. I got my cup of water from this morning, and I dumped it on his head. He jumped up, spitting water out of his mouth.

"Mabel, pst, why did you do that? Pst." Dipper said tired and surprised, still spitting water out of his mouth. "To wake you up, and for me to have a good laugh." I said giggling and throwing the cup at him, which he reacted to slowly. "Why else would I do that." I crossed my arms and I tryed to stop laughing. Dipper just threw off his wet blankets and mumbled something. "I got to get changed now, thanks." Dipper glared at me then I left the room, and went to find Stan. I had to ask him something about my work shift tomorrow. "Stan!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs and around the shack.  Man of mystery sure knows how to disappear.

I heard a loud bang coming from the hallway were y/n's room was. I hurried over to the door, and put my ear up to it.

"Oh, god. This was so much easier in the Mindscape." I heard y/n say in a panick. Mindscape? Isn't that where the flying dorito Bill lives? "Why did my powers have to act up now?" I moved away from the door, and wondered what she had said. Powers, was she a superhero? That would be anazing. No wonder she could have came here. It's was small town out in the middle of nowhere, as Dipper calls it. Well, now he loves this place becasue of the mystery.

But hold your horses Mabel, y/n could just be rehearsing a play or something from a movie. Maybe she's a actress hiding away from Hollywood. Nah I'll go with the superhero one, that sounds more plausible.

"Stan!" I yelled out agian, running down the hallway.

??? POV
"Mommy, is that the girl?" The little boy asked pointing to another person walking down the street. "I don't know? She could be, and she couldn't be." M/n said to her son as he kept his eyes on the girl.  The she herself looked at the girl. She had h/c hair, just like hers, and was dressed in a yellow shirt, and a black skirt. The colors Bill always wore. She was walking with a girl about her age and hight. She knew that girl. Mabel Pines, related to the man of mystery. "She could be." M/n said, her heart wanting to believe she was. A mother should know if that was her daughter. Was it?

Yay, another part is down. Thanks for staying with me, and if you have any ideas on what your little brother should be called, please tell me. Thanks for reading.

Star Cipher out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.6K 88
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
251K 4.6K 63
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elemental master and is also a ninja?' well...
144K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
240K 8.5K 25
๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ต - (๐—‡) โ€ข ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ; ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡. "...