The Alpha's Human Girl

By awesomegeekygirl

Emily Winters is a normal 17 year old girl who gets bullied often and is the unpopular one among her siblings... More

Prologue
Prologue 2_present
TAHG: 1 (Edited)
TAHG: 2 (edited)
TAHG : 3(edited)
TAHG : 4
TAHG:5
TAHG: 6
TAHG:7
NOT AN UPDATE
TAHG:8
TAHG:9
TAHG:10
TAHG:11
TAHG:12
TAHG:13
TAHG:14
TAHG:15
TAHG:16
TAHG:17
TAHG:18
TAHG:19
TAHG:20
TAHG:21
TAHG:22
TAHG:23
TAHG:24
TAHG:25
TAHG:27
TAHG: 28
TAHG: Epilogue
Sequel announcement!

TAHG:26

11.8K 368 14
By awesomegeekygirl

Emily»»
A few months later...

Luke and I had gotten a lot closer now.
We are like best friends right now.
The thing I am scared about the most is developing feelings for him. I have no idea why but I feel attracted to him, it was never like this before.
"Emily are you coming?"
I snapped out of my trance and turned to look at Luke who was smiling showing his dimples and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Why am I feeling like this?
__________________________

Luke»»

I smiled at my mate, and then walked with her to the lake near the park where we had our first date.
Today I was going to tell her how I felt about her and what I am. School is going to end in one more month, and I had promised myself to win her heart by the end of the senior year. After talking for a while I decided to explain what I actually am.

"Emily I need to tell you something." I said nervously.
"Yeah" she said.
"I need you to have an open mind and do not freak out."
"Ok?" She said confused.
"Do you believe in Werewolves and Vampires?" She blinked and said,.
"Yeah I do but I don't understand wh-" she started but then I cut her off,
"I am a werewolf."
I said waiting for a reaction.
There was silence for some time before she started chuckling.
"Nice prank Luke."
"No it's the truth trust me you have to believe me please, I really am I a werewolf I can prove it to you."
She looked shocked.
"Prove it" she said.
I shut my eyes and opened it again.
"Just don't freak out" I said and then let my wolf take over.
____________________________

Eʍɨʟʏ>>>

"No it's the truth trust me you have to believe me please, I really am I a werewolf I can prove it to you." Luke said .
Is it possible that werewolves are actually real? Is Luke seriously a werewolf or is he joking?
"Then prove it." I said quite confident.
He nervously nodded and blinked and said, "Just don't freak out."
He changed his clothes behind a tree, and then came out only in a pair of shorts. I nodded slowly and observed him if there were any changes.
He closed his eyes and opened them again , and now they were in a lighter shade of amber and it almost looked like gold.
I looked at him awestruck. Then suddenly the sound of cracking bones filled the air.
His posture started to change and black fur started to appear all over his body and his canines grew longer soon instead of Luke a big black wolf with amber coloured eyes was standing in front of me.
I let out a small shriek and backed away from him.
Like wasn't human he was actually a werewolf! A supernatural creature.

His wolf let out a small whimper it looked sad and hurt.
For some reason looking at his sad eyes made me sad too, and for some reason I knew he wouldn't hurt me.
I walked closer to him and went down on my knees and looked at him.
He seemed more happier now. I slowly ran my hands through his fur. It was so soft.
"Emily" a husky voice spoke in my mind.
I looked at Luke confused.
"Did you just speak?"
His wolf nodded.
"I can talk with you like this." Luke said.
"So basically you can mind link people right."
He nodded his head again.
I brushed my fingers the through his fur.
He let out a small 'purr'.
I smiled.
Then he suddenly started to go behind a tree and then the sound of bones cracking was heard again. He came out dressed in the same clothes he was wearing before.
"So?" Luke asked me.
"Well? I am still shocked that you are a werewolf. But that is so freaking cool, are there more werewolves?" I asked him quite curious.
He nodded and said, "Yeah of course there are"
Wait does that mean I could have actually seen and talked with people who are actually werewolves.
"Woah! Who all are there in this town?"
"There are 104 werewolves in this town."
"Omg seriously!"
"Yeah and there is something else I have to tell you too." He said nervously.
"About werewolves?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said nodding.
"Every werewolf has their own soulmate who they will they have to love, protect and live with. It's like the mate is the other half of his soul."
Woah that's so cool..
"Really?That's so cool who is yours?" I asked curiously and obviously the green eyed monster in me was waiting for its answer.

He looked very nervous, no wait nervous was an understatement he looked like he was going to have a panic attack.
"Hey Luke you okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah of course..my mate is-" He began but was cut off in the middle of his sentence by someone shouting.
"Luke Walters" Both of us snapped our heads to that unfamiliar voice.
"Alpha Brody" Luke said grinning at the guy whose name I just learnt which was, 'Brody'.
He was also I werewolf I guess I mean didn't Luke call him, Alpha?

"So how you doin dude, it's been quite a long time since I saw you." Brody said. He was gorgeous, he had brown hair and blue green eyes and he was all muscled and stuff.

"I'm fine dude how's your mate?" Luke asked.
"Oh she's fine, She misses her cousin come and visit us once, and how is this pretty lady here." Brody asked and I slightly blushed at the pretty lady part.
"Oh this Emily Winters." Luke said and he almost looked like he was communicating with Brody through his eyes.
Brody gave Luke a grin and a knowing look.
Was I missing something here?
"Does she know?" Brody asked Luke.
Know what?
"Well I was going to tell her but someone decided to interrupt." Luke said giving a playful scowl to Brody.
Brody looked almost guilty.
"Oh sorry wasn't aware about that, you guys carry on, and remember to invite me for your wedding.
Luke looked flustered at the end of Brody's sentence.
"Bye Brody." Luke said.
"Bye Luke and Emily." Brody said and started to walk away.
"So what was he talking about?" I asked Luke.
"Nothing much." Luke said shrugging his shoulders.
"You were going to say something before he had interpreted." I said to Luke I was dying to know who his mate was.
He glanced at the ground and looked at me again
"Yeah, my mate's name is
Emily Winters and I'm in love with her. I feel horrible for what I've done in the past and I couldn't have been more luckier to have her as my mate. I really want to make her my Luna and then start a family with her. I'm in love with you Emily, and you're my mate." Luke said looking at me with his eyes filled with so much of love.

I gasped and I could feel tears forming in my eyes.
Luke looked scared suddenly.
"Oh Goddess! don't cry please." Luke said worried.
(A/N: Usually people say 'Oh God!' Since werewolves have only one goddess they worship to I changed the phrase too, 'oh Goddess!')

I shook my head. I can't believe it I am Luke's mate. Does that mean I am his future wife?
Luke is in love with me, but do I reciprocate his feelings?
I do get butterflies when I'm around him. I do feel giddy and excited when I see him. I do like him but do I love him?
"What's wrong baby? you blanked out for some time out there. I know it's a lot of information and you have so many things to understand and I don't how to explain this to you." He said worried.
"It's fine so you are a werewolf and I'm your mate right?" I asked and then he nodded at me.
"How do you know that I am your mate?" I asked him curiously I mean seriously how do they find them it's not like I have a tattoo on my forehead that says that 'Emily is Luke's mate' right or not do I have any pluck card on my neck something like that.
"Werewolves can smell their mate's, the mate will have a unique scent, male wolves tend to find their mate's once they turn 18 while the females find out once they are 16." Luke explained.
"So what do I smell like?" I asked. I hope I don't smell like shit or mud. I mean seriously like who would want to smell like shit?
"You smell like lemongrass." He said.
"Is that a good scent?" I asked him.
"Yup it's very very unique and I love it, your scent has a very relaxing and a very soothing effect and the best part is that I am the only one who can smell you with a unique scent so no one else can smell your lemongrass scent." He said almost proudly.
I smiled at that. But then it soon transformed into a frown, I have a son and I don't who his dad is.
I broke into tears.
"Emily babe what's wrong sweetheart please don't cry." Luke said.
I wiped the tears away and sat on the grass.
"I have a son Luke I don't even know who his father is." I said.
"I know and I know whose Landon's father is." He said.
I looked at him astonished.
"How?"
"I found out about Landon when you joint the school again. But I only found out that I am his father when we had our first date." He said.
Wait hold on did he just say that he is Landon's father?
"Your Landon's father!!" I shrieked.
He just nodded looking a bit scared.
"Yeah."
"But how I thought Landon's dad was a blonde." I said .
"Emily when did you, you know..um-" He said looking flustered. He looked so cute.
"You mean lose my v-card?" I asked.
He just nodded still looking a bit flustered.
"At your party. After sophomore year got over." I said.
"Do you remember about anything that happened that night?" He asked.
"Yeah I did get pretty much drunk then I was dancing with a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes and before I knew it I was below him." I said.
"Emily don't you remember that evening I had dyed my hair blonde?" He said.
"You did?" I asked surprised.
Luke had dyed his black hair blonde, and then now I remember the guy I was dancing with he had a very dark shade of blonde and he had the same eyes as Luke.

That means Luke is actually Landon's father.

"Then why didn't you approach me at all after that night?" I asked him hurt.
"I had no idea what had happened all I found was your black cardigan." He said.
So he had that black cardigan..

"Oh" was the only word I could say. I mean I just found out who my son's dad is and that I am Luke's "mate".
I mean seriously that's a lot of stuff to digest.

"How did you get me as your mate I mean I'm human and you're a werewolf. Aren't werewolves supposed to have werewolves as their mate's?" I asked curiously.

Luke grinned and said, "Well that answer lies in your house sweetheart."

He then took my hand we ran to his car.
***********************
I stood in the middle of the living room with Luke to my right and Vanessa, Josh and Riley to my left while dad and Ryan stood in front of me.
The door suddenly swung open to reveal Hayden.
"Oops am I late?" She asked .
"Not at all sweetheart." Ryan said smiling at Hayden. She returned his smile and closed the door behind her and came and stood next Ryan.
They pecked each other lips and then Ryan just placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer.
Awww...

"So what are we all gathered here for?" I asked.

"Answers" Luke said.

"Emily you now know about the existence of supernatural creatures like werewolves right?" My dad asked me.

I nodded at him.
"Your brother, Riley and I are werewolves. You, Emma and Ethan are only half werewolves. This happened because I have a weak gene and your mom was completely human and since you guys are triplets your genes had split causing all of you to become only half werewolves. We didn't tell you sooner as it was against the laws for a human to know about the existence of the supernatural creatures unless the person is your mate." My dad said.

I blinked not once but twice.
So my dad, Ryan and Riley my siblings are werewolves.
Woah!!!

"Okay does that mean Hayden's a werewolf and Ryan's mate?" I asked.
"Yup, I'm so lucky to have this gorgeous lady as my mate." Ryan said and winked at Hayden.
Hayden just blushed at his comment.

"So I'm going to go upstairs with Luke." I said to my dad and tugged on his hand and went upstairs.
"No funny business" I heard dad shout out.
Way to make things awkward dad!
Luke just chuckled and closed the door behind him.
"So have you met Landon before?" I asked.

Luke blushed. Yup he blushed..
"I sneak into your room every night to see Landon."
I looked at him bewildered. He sneaks into my room every night.
"I don't even know what to say." I said.
"I'm Sorry" He said.
"It's fine." I said.
"So... I was thinking about this mate thing we have, I want to give it a try." I said.
His eyes lit up and his grin grew broader and he suddenly came and engulfed me in a big bear hug.
"Thank you so much Emily!" He said and kissed my cheek.
I smiled at him.
I really want to give this mate thing a try. I mean I literally am the other half of his soul, we're meant to be..
********************
THE END!

(A/N)
Just kidding a few more chapters left.. I'm so sorry for the delay in updating this book.
Hope you all liked it.
Do VOTE
COMMENT ABOUT THE CHAPTER!!
This is the longest chapter I've ever written.
2098 words !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 31.8K 66
Both have Alpha blood. Edith Silva is on a mission for one thing: get her pack back. Can she take it back in time? West Stryder is on a mission for p...
326K 12.3K 33
What would happen if your father decided to have you married to a complete stranger? Taylor Hayes a 17 year old. She is independent teenage girl who...
268K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
38.9K 803 55
Mariah is a trauma nurse her life isn't always perfect, three years ago her mother died when she graduated University her father abandoned her and he...