Mates With Complications (Lar...

By LarryShippinTheTruth

Harry Styles is an Omega, but he pretends to be a Beta so he can find his mate through falling in love and no... More

Mates With Complications (Larry Stylinson AU A/B/O) {Mpreg}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (tiny bit mature if you squint)
Chapter 9 (tiny bit mature if you squint ... again)
Chapter 10 (Matuuuuuure!)
Chapter 11 (mature)
Chapter 12 (mature!)
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N - This is so important!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Mates With Complications: Continued

3.8K 49 15
By LarryShippinTheTruth

Okay, guys. As you noticed, I wrote a message to you. I stopped using this account.
The sequel to this book is gonna be out soon. Go check @LouToplinsonxxxx either way, because she is an amazing person.
I'm so thankful that she does this. The further writing of the book is completely hers, I just told her the story line. I guess it's a little selfish. I mean, I leave you like this with an unfinished book and whatnot, but I can't change it. I can't go on like this. I lost all my love for One Direction - for them, for their music and everything. I changed a lot the last few months and it's completely different. I'm not Vic anymore. I lost people, met people and found other things that I dedicate myself to. Larry will always be true for me, but I just ... I can't. I don't even know what's going on in the fandom. But I don't care. It's over.
 I will never, ever log in on this account anymore. This account is dead. I'm sorry. Time to let go, huh.

Well, good bye. Farewell. Nolaa is out. Salute!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 9.2K 34
Louis is the new student, who just moved into a new town with his family. He is soon met with the famous Styles Triples, those who affect his life in...
961K 33.9K 37
{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an omega comes obeying basically every bet...
238K 9.2K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...
161K 4.1K 35
Louis and Harry have been together for a year now and they are honestly the most cutest couple there ever was. Of course Niam being the second most c...