The Pureblood Queen (Ami's nu...

By XDshanniXD

Now called The Pureblood Queen (Ami's Nushi Zero) Ami was lalways too busy watching Zero change to even notic... More

Ami's nushi zero
Who are you?!
Mika Hoshimi
Akatsuki Kain and Hanabusa Aidou
How He Loved Me
The Pureblood Queen.
This is who I am!!!!
Room Full Of Mysteries

Makoto Hoshimi

236 5 2
By XDshanniXD

New Chapter, hope you like it!

3rd Person’s Pov

Mika Hoshimi (Ami)

7 Years old ( A year before she met Zero)

‘Makoto, Makoto I give up I can’t find you!’ Mika cried out as she hunted for her older brother. As she crept past a curtain, it flew open.

‘BOO!’ Makoto shouted in her face, Mika was scared out of her skin and was frozen on the spot. Then burst out crying.

‘ I hate you Makoto, you always scare me and you promised not to this time. BUT YOU LIED!’ Mika sobbed and ran off. Makoto stood there dumb struck, he sighed and ran after his twin. As he walked up the stairs towards the attic, this is always where she hides. As he got closer he heard his sisters quiet sobs and instantly felt guilty. He saw her there curled up in a ball, he walked towards her and pulled her up and embraced her. Mika was shocked but eagerly wrapped her arms around him.

‘I am sorry Mika I didn’t mean to’ he looked at her sadly and she grinned at him.

‘Its ok brother I forgive you, but only if we can go outside and walk through the flower garden’ she ran off ahead of him before he could even reply, he shook his head and mumbled to himself.

‘You acted so innocently’ and he headed off after her.

Present

Mika Hoshimi’s Pov (Ami)

‘His name was Makoto Hoshimi’ she spoke his name softly.’ He was born only and hour before us but he was human and we are vampire’ a bloody tear fell down my cheek.

‘What happened after he sacrificed himself for us’ I spoke directly wanting to no. she shook her head side to side.

‘ I don’t know he vanished and was never seen again, well that’s what I think but our memory blocked itself away when father tried to kill us’ she pushed her hand through the bars and held my hand gentle.

‘Please, lets go back to our original selves, please’ I didn’t no what to do, I thought about Zero and how this would hurt him.

‘Not yet but I will change, I promise I just need some time to sort some things out’ she looked at me sadly, but nodded approving. She let go off my hand and stepped back into the shadows.

‘Until we meet again’

As my eyes slowly opened, I knew I was back to myself again. I looked around and saw Kaname standing above me and Zero was holding me on his lap. His eyes full of concern and he looked very worried, I sat up and took a deep breath.

‘What happened whilst I was out?’ I questioned, it made Zero chuckle but made Kaname’s glare intense.

‘ Well Ami you grew long silver hair and your eyes -’

‘No I mean what did I do!’ I yelled and he looked taken back but then carried on.

‘Kaname called you The Queen of all Purebloods ‘Mika Hoshimi’ he hissed when he mentioned Pureblood. My heart dropped slightly.

‘Then you froze my body but the let me free again. Then after all that crazy shit you kind of surrounded yourself in a bubble thing and curled up into a ball. You stayed like that for about an hour then you turned back.’ I nodded, I didn’t want to tell Zero, but for some reason I needed to tell Kaname. I looked at Kaname dead in the eye.

‘ Zero may I and Ami have some personal space’ he requested, I knew Zero didn’t want to but he simple got up and left, shutting the door behind him. Kaname circled me and stared at me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

‘So very interesting, you, Ami are The Great Pureblood Queen, Mika Hoshimi’ he stopped and put his thump on his chin. ’I’m quite surprised, this defiantly caught me of guard’ he sat on Zero’s bed and patted a seat next to him. I carefully sat down far away from him and began.

‘Did you no I had a brother?’ he turned to face me.

‘I had heard rumours but you no what they can be like-’ he mumbled to himself. ‘ But yes I did, I believe his name was Makoto Hoshimi the Pureblood Queen’s human twin brother’ he chuckled to himself.

‘You were quite the famous when, especially went you went missing and your whole family was hunted down and killed. But your brothers body was never found, was it?’ he asked and smirked.

‘No, he sacrificed himself for me so I could become human and life ordinary, isn’t that like Yuki, Kuran’ I smirked back, while me and myself Mika Hoshimi talked she told me about the Pure blood PRINCESS. Kaname looked at me shocked wondering how I knew that.

‘H…how did you no that’ he questioned, but within a second had me against the wall. My smirk widened.

‘Us Pureblood Queens no a lot especially since I am the only one right Kaname Kuran, Yuki’s brother, Yuki’s husband, am I right’ his glare intensed if that is even possible and his grip tightened. I choked a little.

‘I will soon be able to return to my stronger body but whilst I am in this body my powers are trapped so serve yourself lucky’ I knew that this wasn’t me talking no, it was Mika. As soon as she went back I began to choke.

‘k…Kaname please let go…I…I cant breathe’ but his grip didn’t loosen and he just stared at me. I screamed as loud as I could and Zero came barging through the door and pried Kaname’s hand off my throat.

‘Get out you blood sucker’ he hissed and Kaname walked out, just like that. Zero picked me up and lay me on the bed, he sat next to me.

‘Ami what happened? You need to tell me’ he yelled, I was scared and confused. What was happening to me, so I decided to tell Zero everything, every detail. About Mika, Makoto, everything. After I was finished I expected him to walk away and never talk to me, to call me a bloodsucking Pureblood. But no he did nothing like that instead he did something that shocked me, he embraced me. I cried, I cried until I couldn’t cry anymore and Zero stayed there with me soothing me. I couldn’t believe that The Zero Kiryu was showing ME his soft side, but I liked it. I was confused also.

‘Zero why don’t you hate me no that you have found out?’ he stared at me shocked but his expression smoothened.

‘I could never hate you Ami you have always been perfect and have never done anything wrong’ without warning Zero’s lips crashed down onto mine… we kissed fiercely and hungrily. I suddenly had a first for something but I ignored, Zero stopped kissing me and looked down . I heard him panting but I didn’t no what was wrong.

‘Z…Zero what’s wrong?’ I grabbed his shoulders and shook him, he slowly looked up at me and his eyes were a ruby red, full with lust. Producing from his mouth was fangs. I began to back away, until I bumped into the wall.

‘Z…Zero stop’ he just walked towards me and spun me around. My front was now pushed against the wall and in one of his hands were both of my hands. Hi face lowered to my neck level and I felt him inhale.

‘A…Ami I…I am so sorry, b…but I am so thirsty’ he stuttered, I some how understood him but I was still scared. As I felt his teeth piece my skin and gasp erupted from my chest, I liked the feeling but it was some how uncomfortable. I heard him gulping down my blood.

‘H…how is it?’ stupid question I no but I wanted to break the silence. He pulled out of my neck and spun me around.

‘Shut up’ he snapped I was shocked but I was quiet, he returned back to my Neck and I lightly put my hand behind his head. When he was finished he once again looked at me with those sad lilac eyes, I just hugged him not caring about anything but him. We stayed like that for a while but Zero broke it off, he looked at me sadly and sighed.

‘A…Ami I don’t have long’ he spoke quietly but I could hear him I listened intently ‘ I am slowly but painfully turning into a level E’ he hissed. I stared confused and scared, Zero was t…turning into a level E!

‘What!’ I yelled as tears broke the surface, no not Zero. He looked up and he smiled sadly before placing his hand in mine.

‘I was bitten before I had found you but I held back the beast but I cant do that anymore Ami, I’m sorry’ he hugged me again and guess what I cried again. I screamed and yelled but Zero did nothing, soonly I fell asleep.

Dream

‘Makoto’ I yelled, I walked up the spiral stairs in my 7 year old form. I walked past a door which was enlightened with a light peeking through the cracks at first I walked past it but then I heard yelling. I peeked through the cracks and there stood Makoto, daddy and another man. Even though brother was the same age he was more mature and he went to meetings constantly with daddy.

‘We have to kill her or else we will be killed Makoto!’ Makoto shook his head and he was crying.

‘No! It isn’t Mika’s fault it is her parents, if you had brought her up more carefully they wouldn’t have known Mika’s existence !’ my brother yelled then the man slapped Makoto, I didn’t no what daddy meant but I knew that it caused Makoto pain so I barged through the door and hit the man.

‘Why did you hurt Makoto?!’ I screamed, he was very tall and I only reached just above his waist. Daddy was about to stop me but the man shook his head, he crouched down so that he was only a bit taller then me and he grabbed my hands with one of his gigantic ones.

‘Eavesdropping isn’t a very nice habit’ he spoke, I sobbed and the man looked at me synthetically. He dropped my small hands and I just let them drop. One of his big fingers wiped away my tears and he sighed.

‘ I will be her body guard brother’ so this was daddies brother. Daddy sighed and grabbed his hair in frustration and just nodded his head. Makoto sat up and I ran to him hugging him and rubbing his head and cheek.

‘M…Makoto are you ok?’ I cried slightly and he smiled at me.

‘Yes Mika I am fine’ he stood up and took my hand within his, with the other one he grabbed daddies brothers hand and shook it.

‘thank you Mamoru ( Meaning protector)’ so that was daddies brothers name. Mamoru shook his hand.

‘I apologise for slapping you, you sincerely are a brave boy’ he ruffled Makoto’s hair and walked away. Daddy look at me sadly and turned away from me, then Makoto dragged me out of daddies office. Once we were out he grabbed me harshly by the shoulders and questioned me.

‘Maki tell me everything, tell everything you heard!’ he yelled at me and I began to cry, he was scaring me.

‘I was only looking for you’ and I was truthful, I just stood there crying and Makoto looked helplessly, a hand was on Makoto’s shoulder and it was Mamoru’s hand. He pulled Makoto away from me and once again crouched in front of me.

‘Do not cry Mika, Makoto meant no harm he was only trying to protect you and you aren’t helping him by crying are you?’ I shook my head and suddenly jumped into his arms, brother smiled at me and headed of to his room.

'Also Makoto you do not handle your sister like that or you'll have to deal with me!' Makoto stopped and chuckled.

'Alright, night Mika'

Mamoru stood up with me in his arms and walked me to my room by the time we were there I was asleep.

End

I awoke in my bed with Zero lying next to me on top of the quilts, I stroked his silky hair and sat up. I got out of bed and wondered through the dormitories as I was walking through the hallways I froze on the spot, at the end there was a dark figure staring at me. The figure had a smirk on its face, the figure reminded me of someone. I ran towards the figure but as reached it, it disappeared. On the floor was a note I picked it up and stiffened, I dropped the note and ran as fast as I could I don’t know where. But I knew it was going to lead me to him.

Makoto Hoshimi.

Brother.

So what do you think? Cliffy huh?

Sorry that I haven’t wrote in such a long time, but I hope you like this one.

Please Comment and Vote.

Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 3 1
A SLEEPY BOIS INC SHORT STORY! Techno's birthday is today so I wanted to celebrate it by writing a "short story" (it's not short but it's one chapter...
2.2K 140 57
Elizabeth, a young lady who was a wolf hunter as a side proffesion but a well known business woman suddenly stumbles upon a person who changes her en...
2K 186 53
She thought she was going to have a peaceful life in a certain town in Japan. She was happily living alone as she meet new and weird people. Especial...
463K 23.1K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...