Combustible || Teen Wolf [2]

By Ashlinized

"We stopped checking for monster under our bed when we realized they were inside us all along." -The Joker ... More

Extended Summary
Playlist.
1. Lost in the World
2. Knock You Down
3. Lose Yourself
4. R.I.C.O.
5. All of the Lights
6. Stronger
7. Monster
8. Confident
10. Wicked Games
11. Smooth
12. Dia y Noche
13. The Spiteful Chant
14. Devil in a New Dress
15. U Mad
16. Rigamortus
17. Arsonists Lullaby
18. Antidote
19. Hell of a Life
20. Nightcrawler
Epilogue

9. Holy Grail

24.9K 779 504
By Ashlinized

"What the fuck happened last night?" I asked Charlie the moment I came downstairs and found him stretching on the porch with a big grin and warm cup of coffee.

He looked up from tying his shoe," I could ask you the same thing."

"Answer my question first and then I'll answer yours," I answered back.

He rolls his eyes, reminding me so much of Dom my heart painfully jumps," nothing happened. She showed up, by the way thanks for the heads up, and then just wouldn't leave me alone. Well it's more like we just started taking and couldn't stop, I can tell there's something going on with her. She said you guys talked about it, is she okay? Does she need some help?"

I sigh, looking at the front door and shaking my head," no. We talked about other things instead."

He nods," so what's up with you. Why are you never home, what's up with those kids you hang out with ? You all act the same, jumpy and paranoid like someone's going to come out of the dark."

"Do you remember when I warned you about staying away from the woods?" I asked him.

He nods," yeah, you said that beacon hills had changed. Didn't really get what you meant back then."

"What I said still stands, and what's happening is having an effect on all of us. I can't tell you much about it, for now though you have to stay safe and trust me that I'm okay. I will tell you what's going on when it's safe for you but... not right now," my answers is the best I can come up with.

"Does she know?" He asks me, his heart speeds up a little.

I look back towards the door," no and she won't. At least not yet."

He nods," fine. I won't ask but you better not die over it. And if that's all I'm getting then I'm dropping you both off at school today."

I nod, biting back a smile." Any particular reason why? Maybe a strawberry blonde answer?"

"That's what she is," he sighs in relief," I called her Merida last night and she practically smacked me with the cooking pan."

I laughed," yeah don't mess with Lydia and her hair."

"Holy fuck I have never seen a girl that violent besides you. I knew there was a reason I liked her." He says, drinking from his coffee with a smile.

"Oh fuck me."

---

It was an uncomfortable first couple of minutes when I first saw Lydia after her shower. It seemed like she wasn't pissed off though l, hurt yes she had admitted to that but I had apologized one took may times last night and promised that Jackson was not going to become my next boyfriend. Whatever it was that I felt there was no way I would go out with.

She didn't seem as pissed as I had thought, instead she focused on making herself look even more beautiful then normal. I had never seen Lydia spend so much time double checking herself. Not even for Jackson.

"You two make me vomit," I mumbled when I caught her looking.

"You made out with my ex boyfriend," she mumbles, "deal with it."

"Far enough," I say shrugging my shoulders and pulling down the jean shorts I wore, debating if is as going to be freezing my ass off or not. At least the loose grey sweatshirt I worse was thick enough to keep me warm, besides my legs looked great. And I had my warm white converse on.

She applies lipstick once again and then makes her way downstairs," see you downstairs."

----

The car ride was even more uncomfortable, Charlie had even opened the car door for Lydia. I thought that was completely weird looking at him with a questionable look before opening my own door and getting into the back.

They didn't say a word to one another the entire car ride and when we stopped in front of the school Lydia didn't open the door.

So I took the initiative," okay well whatever the fuck did or didn't happen last night you two obviously need to discuss. So I'm going to flash my ass out of this car and hopefully find some slightly less awkward people. You two have fun discussing."

As quick as possible I literally bolted out of the car and into the school, my feet carrying me to where hopefully I would find one of my friends.

"Imelda!" Jacksons voice said, quickly waking in step with me through the halls.

"Hey," I said, not trying to sound awkward. I just wanted forget about last night.

"What the hell is a Kanima," he asks me.

My feet falter and I grab at his arm," what did you say?"

"What is a Kanima," he questions.

How did he find out? Jesus, can anything be kept a secret in this fucking town.

I huff and grab him, pulling him the nearest empty class," where did you hear about that?"

"Erica and Isaac were talking about it. Is it a creature? Can it paralyze you?" He question me.

"Wait? How did you know about the paralysis," I ask him, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Derek came after me," he says," he paralyzed me with this goo. Said I'm not the snake they are looking for even though I am a snake, did you tell him we kissed? He seems pretty mad about it. Actually he was eager to kill me."

"As if I didn't need another thing to add to my plate," I growl out," did you hear who else he is going after?"

"Lydia," he says," definitely Lydia and they want to kill her."

"It's not Lydia and if either of his sidekicks touches her I'm skinning them," I growled out and walked out of the room.

Awesome, just fucking great.

---

I spend first period sitting in my chair, plotting away the blonde and Bambi's deaths. My fingers curling and uncurling every couple of minutes as Stiles goes on about the Kanima and it being a were-jaguar of some sorts, whatever the fuck that means. Scott seems to be glancing at me once in awhile and I assume it's because I smell entirely like rage which is true. I feel like yelling so much that I don't even let them know what Jackson informed me of, I'm sure they will find out soon enough.

So the second the bell rings I'm out of my chair, running straight down the hall and towards the bleachers where I call Derek.

He never answer so I am resigned to leaving him threatening voicemails," hey Derek. Just calling in and wanting to let you know that if you send one of your were-bitches near my best friend I will tear them apart piece by piece and send them to you in Tupperware containers."

I send him enough to fill his voicemail and then even after I am aggravated.

"Can life get any harder," I mumble into the empty field. No ones near and I'm assuming everyone else is in class while I have my free period.

A laugh suddenly breaks through, I furrow my eyebrows because it sound similar to Derek but there's not heartbeat. The person behind clapping walking out from behind the bleachers towards me.

I can't breathe, literally my lungs are dealing shut when my eyes catch the black trench coat and red shirt. He looks exactly like what he did the day Derek murdered him, right down to the angry scowl on his face.

"No," my voice yells out almost like a plead, my feet carrying me as far away as they can," YOURE SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD! DEREK KILLED YOU! I SAW HIM KILL YOU!"

He didn't say anything, the same expression on has face the entirety of the time. Peter began walking my way, my feet started dragging me backwards until I had full out turned and began sprinting towards the school.

It was like he was right behind me though, because just as I thought I had made it he grabbed my arm and turned me around. I went crashing downwards, falling straight to the ground with him on top of me.

He didn't say anything at first, just held me down and place one hand over my mouth from screaming. Tears sprang in my eyes when I realized that I was in some deep shit because he was stronger then before. There was no way I could get out.

The tip of his nose began tracing up my neck and to my ear.

"vos chnage est ixiam."

I had no clue what he had said to me, but the moment he stopped I felt his claws extend and they began digging straight into my wrists. My eyes shut and the scream got held in my mouth.

"STOP!" I managed to mumble out.

And indeed it stopped, in fact it stopped completely. His body heat and the cold grass underneath me was gone, the pain from my wounds was gone. I wasn't even on the field anymore, I had my back to one of the lockers in the school hallway.

It was like nothing had happened.

----

There was still 10 minutes left in the period, which was incredibly odd since the hour had barely started when Peter attacked me. At least I think he did.

Anyways, I managed to calm myself down and get it together. There were bigger things to worry about honestly, like for one keeping my best friend alive.

Stiles and Scott walked towards chemistry with me. All of us were jumpy since we had class with not only Lydia but the wannabe terror twins.

"Derek is not gonna kill her without proof," Scott said.

"He's not gonna kill her regardless," I correct him," she's my best friend guys and like the saying goes "chick over dicks" so if he tries to even scratch her I'm unleashing Hellraiser on his perfect ass."

Stiles nods agreeing with me as he goes onto Scott," okay so what if he rests her? When and where?"

We walk into class then, Lydia smiles at me sitting alone at one table. There's beakers and syringes in front of her so I'm assuming we will be doing an experiment. When I look around I notice Erica and Isaac advancing towards her.

"Here and now," I say to both boys and practically super speed over to her.

Erica almost growls at me when she sees I've won the seat.

"Fuck you," I mouth to her and sit my things down next to to Lydia. Meanwhile Scott and Stiles want to throughly make sure no one comes near us so both sit at each end of the table. Allison walking in then and looking straight at Scott who signals towards Eric's and Isaac sitting behind us.

"Are they okay?" Lydia asks me after fake smiling to each of them.

"They are harmless," I mumble.

Harris begins to give out instructions just as the bell rings," Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidity; And I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity." Clearly he means Stiles since he pats him on the shoulder," So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one. Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with - I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall. All right, next two. Ms. Martin and Ms. Drake."

I sigh in relief, for once thankful that Harris is a greedy money hungry kiss ass and get to work on the experiment. I feel terrible for Scott, he ends up with the bitch of the pack but then again so does Stiles when he's partnered with Isaac.

"What's wrong?" Lydia quietly asks me as we work.

"Today is not the day to fuck with me, it's been a shit day so far and I swear Lydia I want to kill someone," I mumble.

"Oh I can tell, and the offer still stands to melt the body in acid if you need help but your hands are trembling and you're also grabbing your necklace. That alone is a dead giveaway,"  she says, not once looking at me.

"It's just... there's a lot of shit going on right now," the words come out quickly but then I realize something just as the times ending," do you want to help me?"

She nods," what do you need?"

Quickly I get close enough and hurriedly say," do not speak or talk to Erica and Isaac. I'm serious, don't say one word to them, be careful."

"Why?" She asks me, slightly scared.

"Just do it for me, this is serious," I answer.

She nods just as I get up.

My next station attempt is foiled when Isaacs hand grabs at my wrist, I hank it back quickly as he says," sit."

Rolling my eyes I do as he asks, getting to work immediately and answering," just so you know Isaac if you hurt her I know 12 different ways to hurt the human body in ways you cannot imagine. Jackson told me what you said and I swear to everything holy that if you even yank one hair on her little head I will rip your tongue and feed it to your ass."

"You've always been feisty, even before you turned. I use too watch you out my window at night. Your comeback to Jackson and her were hilarious," he says with a grin.

"If you're here to tell me your in love with me get to the back of the fucking line. I'm pretty much over anything with a furry ass and colored eyes," I curtly answer.

"I liked you Imelda, your laugh was so warm even when you were drunk I could hear it when I was locked in the freezer. I never knew how to talk to you so I asked Lydia. Managed to get her alone one time and I asked her how to talk to you, she laughed in my face and said if I ever spoke about you she would humiliate me so bad homeschool would be my only option," he says.

I smirked, looking at him," yeah well looks like she did me a favor Isaac. And now I'm returning it."

"She did me one too, now I have something to be angry about when Im ripping her apart," Isaac looks directly at me, challenging.

I tsked, placing my hand underneath his leather jacket and then digging my claws into his ribs," you'll never be able to get to her. Especially when I'm protecting her, so just give up already. It'll be easier then me having to kick your ass."

The bell rang then, both of us getting up as I discreetly wiped my hand clean. Isaac walked straight towards Lydia before anyone else could get to her, she looked at me wide eyed and I just nodded at her. I took a seat,, unfortunately I had the worst luck ever and had to sit next to Erica.

"I'm gonna keep this short," I say to her," touch her and I'll give you a world of pain."

She smiles at me, swirling around the beaker.

"You know I never knew what the appeal was too mysterious men until I met Derek, yeah he really does have it all going and it's a complete bonus that you're totally into him. I just can't wait to take him from you, you see I'm a little psychic like that," she mumbles.

"Did you just try that one on Allison sweetheart?" I asked," not really going to work on either of us. Our type of guys don't really like hoes, much less ones that can't even wins fight. I wouldn't tell anyone you're a psychic, they may just start treating you like shit again."

"I'll show you a fight-"

"Your Latina right? Just like me? Well I guess you'll have no problem when I say "vete al infierno" and mean it, don't you dare touch my best friend" I say in Spanish.

She smirks at me, completely understanding what I've just said to her.

"Time! If you've catalyze do the creation correctly you should now be looking at a crystal," Harris announces, all of us looking at our beakers where sure enough there are tiny crystals," now for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you will all enjoy. You can eat it."

Erica and I stare at one another,
Not wanting to accidentally bump hands and start a WWE bout in here. I sigh and reach into the beaker with my hand.

"LYDIA!" Scott yells out, jumping up from his seat.

I glance over, expecting to see Isaac going to claw her when instead I just see her grabbing at the crystal. It's dripping with a clear substance just like the one between my fingers.

"What?" She asks annoyed.

Everyone staring at Scott while he just looks around the classroom and then at the piece of crystal I have in my hand.

"Nothing," Scott says embarrassed, sitting down.

"Well fortunately for you I guess you really are immune to all things supernatural," Erica says to me," but that's not a good thing for your friend."

I realize that what's on the crystal isn't natural, it's from the Kanima and Lydia has just failed the test.

---

"We tell her we are studying at my place, it's the best lie to come up with. She won't suspect anything and if they do come for us then we will get them," I tell the boys as we watch from afar as Lydia and Allison talk.

"What about your uncle Charlie?" Asks Scott.

"He's been onto me for awhile now and I have a feeling he will help me regardless, besides I'm telling him soon," I whisper.

"What? How are you just going to tell him everything!" Stiles asks me, hazel eyes alert.

"Trust me Stiles, he's going to help us. He may have been a drunk but he will help," I answer.

"Okay," Scott sighs," we need to tell Allison."

"Alright, you tell her and I will keep with Lydia," I nod.

"And I'm going to talk to Derek, maybe get more time to prove it isn't Lydia," he says.

I nod,"'probably the best idea seeing as how I'll probably end up tearing him to shreds for trying to kill her."

"Wait!" Stiles says, grabbing my wrist so I look him in the eyes," what if Isaac and Erica go after her when you're only there?"

"I'm a Dea Stiles," I mumble," they won't even be able to touch her."

"Just be careful okay, it's one thing for Erica to just want to pick a fight with you but it's a whole another thing when they'll kill you for Lydia," he says concerned.

"Imelda seriously, don't drop your guard and if they do just yell out and I'll- we will come running for you," Scott adds.

I nod at both of them, smiling," it'll be okay boys."

---

I follow Lydia around the rest of the day, which is easy seeing as how we have many classes together even waiting for her outside of Morrells office is a piece of cake since the Mary, the secretary knows me.

She leads me into the library where I roam around hear her until I notice Matt, Danny, and Jackson sitting at one of the tables. I look at Lydia who's intently looking at the science books.

"I'll be right back," I mumble to her," don't move."

She nods, waving me off.

"Got a little crush there?" Jackson teases and Matt walks away from their table.

His facial expression brightens considerably when he sees me," Hey Imelda!"

I grin at him," Sup Matty."

"Matty? I like it," he nods happily," you look good today."

I nod at him," thanks Matt, I'll see you okay? I have to talk to Jackson."

He nods," okay bye."

Danny rolls his eyes at the question Jackson says," it downs matter if I do or don't, if you haven't noticed he's practically in love with your best friend."

Danny heads shoots up at me as he talks and I furrow my eyebrows," oh Danny boy are you admitting your undying love for me?"

He laughs, "if I were I would still be the hotter one in the relationship."

"Not with my ass you wouldn't," I say back.

Jackson laughs," alright. Before you two get started, what are you doing here?"

"Came to tell you you're apart of my study group and you can't say no," I tell him, sitting on top of the table.

"Who's apart of it and for what?" He asks.

"Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia, and I; before you say anything it's about that thing we talked about earlier," I mumble to him, discreetly looking over towards Lydia who is still looking at books.

He nods, understanding what I'm implying," alright, where?"

"Mines," I mumble.

He nods," I'll meet you after school."

---

It takes the group 6 minutes to meet up and haul Lydia's outside of towards Stiles jeep. Then entire time she is constantly questioning things, so much so that Jackson grabs her arm and tells her to shut up.

We miss Erica and Isaac by seconds as we drive out of the schools parking lot.

"Why are you guys all jumpy?" Lydia asks once again.

"Just get inside Lydia," I mumble and open the front door for them all.

"Hey, what's going on?" Charlie says when we all huddle into the kitchen.

"Study group," I mumble," You know everyone, This is Jackson he's out neighbor."

"Okay, umm Imelda let me talk to you for a second everyone else grab whatever you want!" He answer back and gestures for me to follow him.

"What's up?" I question once w reach the empty hall.

"What's going on, and don't hit me with usual bullshit," he deadpans.

I sigh," listen right now someone's after Lydia and we are keeping her safe."

"What? Shouldn't this be a matter for the police, what are you and your friends going to do?" He almost sounds hysterical and angry.

"They can't help!" I yell out until I sigh and once again explain," listen what's coming for her is not something the police can deal with. You have to trust me when I say that we can only save her okay. And I need your help."

His jaw tightens," what aren't you telling me?"

"I can't tell you right now, it's too dangerous but what I will say you need to help me distract Lydia. Get her upstairs and talk to her, keep her safe, whatever you hear keep her safe," I plead.

He sighs, throwing his hands out," fine! But where did you get this?"

From the back of his jeans he yanks out the black pistol to Kate Argent had given to me, I thought he wouldn't find it.

Yanking it out of his fingers I sigh," that's part of the explanation. Just get her upstairs, keep her there and no matter what you here don't come out."

He makes a noise in the back of his throat but nods, both of us walking back into the main hall where Stiles has placed a chair under the front door and Allison starts jumping on the balls of her feet.

"Lydia, can I talk to you for a moment?" Charlie says, smiling at the strawberry blonde who nods and walks away from her place next to Allison. Stiles watches as she walks away, a hurt expression on his face.

I place my hand on top of his and mumble," Stiles he's keeping her safe, that's all that matters right now."

He nods.

"When do you think they'll show up?" Allison asks me.

I shrug my shoulders and look through the dark blinds," I don't know. I'm hoping they won't show up but you should grab something to fight with."

She rifles around her book bag before pulling out a crossbow," I've come prepared."

"Nice, I should start calling you Arrow," I humor her before pointing at Stiles," don't let it near Stiles."

She snorts," too late."

Stiles looks at me with a guilty smile while I shake my head," don't even want to know. I'm going to lock the back doors."

"Already checked them," Jackson says," come on we have to talk."

I grumble, following him," why does everyone feel the need to have a talk with me."

We walk towards my empty bedroom, Charlie and Lydia in his own room with the door closed.

"So Lydia and your uncle Charlie huh," he questions.

"Please don't tell me you're jealous," I narrow my eyes," this is not the moment."

He shakes his head, going into one of the drawers and pulling out small velvet bag.

"Actually I wanted to you something," he laughs, nervously turning and pulling apart the strings to the bag," I bought this for you awhile back and figured I would give it to you the night of your birthday but then..."

"But then Lydia got attacked and any chance of us getting fucked up went down the drain like my sanity that night," I finished for him

He nods," yeah all that. So I bought this for your birthday but then never had the chance to give it to you."

I smile at him," Jackson, that's so sweet. I completely forgot about it actually."

He shakes his head," I didn't. Open your palm."

I flip my hand over so it's palm up and he dumps the bags contents into my small hand. Out falls a gold "I" big enough to be a charm on a necklace.

"I for Imelda?" I question, grinning like an idiot and grabbing at it with my fingers.

He flips over with his hands," not just that, it's got my name on the back. You see when I thought about your birthday I realized that maybe I should get you something to remember me by, in case something happened to us. I wanted you to always remember your best friend regardless of what's happened between us I want you to know that I will always be with you. You're my best friend."

His names encrusted on the back of it in cursive.

"It's beautiful," I sincerely answer, marveling at the charm.

"Will you wear it?" He asks me.

I nod, reaching around my neck to grab at the necklace until he stops and turns me around.

"I'll do it," her mumbles and pulls my hair to one shoulder, swiftly opening the clasp and then adding the "I" to my necklace. It falls next to my brothers graduation ring perfectly, right at the in the middle of the shoulders.

"It's perfect," I mumble," thank you Jackson."

Turning around I hug him, grilling tightly into my blonde blue eyed best friend. When I pull away we look into each other's face, Jackson smiling gently at me and I reflect the same expression in his eyes.

"IMELDA!" Allison's frantic voice yells out.

I pull away from Jackson, running towards the door I call to Jackson," go tell Charlie and Lydia to hide."

I run down the hall until I'm at the top of the stairs where I crash into Allison, she wastes not time in explaining. Instead she grabs at my wrist and pulls me down the hallway once more where my room is.

"They are here," she says," Boyd is fighting off Scott, I don't know where Isaac is and Erica is on her way up hear. Your doors not gonna hold."

"Then we fight," say to her, taking the safety off the gun.

She tugs at my arm, motioning over towards my open bedroom window where the goo is leaking.

"It's here," I say," shit the Kanima being here is not good."

"Maybe," she mumbles, walking over and taking off one of the arrows on her crossbow. She dips it into the goo and then stick it's right back in its place. I smirk, realizing exactly what she's doing and wink.

We both sand in front of the door as Erica busts through.

"Hmm - this might make me sound like kind of a bitch, but I've always wondered what it feels like to steal someone's boyfriend. I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power. I think I might try it with Scott or Derek. You know what - I don't think it's gonna be that hard, because why would Scott be waiting around to steal 10 minutes with you Allison, when he can have me anytime he wants. Or Imelda why would Derek have to constantly stress about keeping you protected when I'm never in danger."

"Think fast," I yell out, Allison realizing her bow and arrow the second I speak.

Erica catches it wit he ease, the idiot hasn't noticed the goo on it since she's too busy colicky smiling at us,"You didn't really think that would work, did you?"

"Actually we did," Allison says.

Erica realizes her mistake, looking at the goo then. Her body begins to tremble, but I can't help myself and walk up to her. Using the butt of my gun I smack it against her temple and she falls face first towards the ground.

Allison bend down, pulling the hair away from her face and whispers," I thought you were psychic bitch?"

I smirk," nope, not psychic just another bitch. All bark and no bite."

"Come on, let's go get Lydia," Allison says, standing.

We walk out of the room, only to find Isaac at the end looking like he's ready to kill as he runs down the hall to us. He's in full wolf form.

"Allison get back," I yell out.

The door to Charlie swings open just as Isaac nears it and out reaches Charlie's wrist, it connects harshly with the wolfs jaw. He smacks again the opposite wall, the clear crack heard.

Charlie steps out, stretching his fist and looking at us," you girls okay?"

"I had him," I answer.

"What the hell is he?" He questions, looking down at the unconscious Isaac who's now human.

"Uhh..." I begin to say, fumbling around with words.

Scott comes down the hall then, looking around and seeing he's just missed the other 2 wolves.

"Where is Erica?" Scott asks us.

I point towards my room,"paralyzed and unconscious. Boyd?"

"Downstairs, he ran out to Derek already," he says right back, walking past me to grab Erica.

"I'm gonna go check on Stiles," Allison mumbles.

I nod, looking awkwardly at Charlie who's still waiting for an answer," I'm going to tell you! Where's Lydia?"

He sighs, opening the door," had her lock herself in the bathroom."

I nod, walking past him to get her.

"Is Jackson in there too?" I ask him, knocking on the door and calling out," hey it's safe guys! Come out!"

She opens the door, shaking as she jumps into my arms. I glance behind her to see no one, furrowing my brows in confusion I turn and look around, still no Jackson.

"Where's Jackson?" I ask them.

"Haven't seen him since we came up the stairs," Charlie answers," why?"

I sent him this way though, that's where I thought he was. He wasn't in my room unless he jumped out my window.

My window wasn't even open when we walked in, and when I came back there was no Jackson but an open, goo coated window.

"No!" I yell out, immediately running down the hall, straight through the stairs, and outside here yet again in greeted without Jackson.

"Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on!" Lydia runs right behind me, Charlie behind her.

The Kanimas hiss breaks through the empty night where Derek and our group stands. It runs up the neighbors Josie and starts running away.

"It's Jackson," Scott gives us all the answer we've been searching for.

"No! No!" I yell out.

---

YESS!! DONE WITH THE EPISODE! Okay so I've come to the realization that if I want to finish season 2 before the 2nd of August I'll have to update full episode chapters instead of only half an episode. So this is what I will be doing! If I don't finish then I will let you all know but yes!

I will be updating unedited long chapters! When I get back I'll fix them but for now they will stay this way! I hope you jus like them!

****if you guys want to know what happened between Lydia and Charlie the night of the semi finals then let me know and I will update that onto my 1 shots book!*****

Anyways would you guys like a one shot contest when I reach 1.5k readers? I was thinking a 1 shot contest or maybe you guys send me questions and I answer them? Let me know what you would like!

-Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 9.1K 70
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
447K 17.5K 25
"I've always found you kind of heartless." "What's the point of having a heart if it doesn't even work?" ● ● ● With Derek turning teens left and righ...
312K 7.8K 55
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. they became each other's light in a dark world. { derek hale x oc } { teen wolf s1 } { the fosters inspiration } BOOK 1; moonli...
471K 17.9K 22
𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍. ❛ ALWAYS BE IN YOUR CONTROL ❜ A hospital trip wasn't how Isabelle Nightly wanted the school dance to e...