loving dave strider

By cherrysmudge

karkat was straight as a ruler except for when it came to dave strider... ------------------ this is my firs... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter six
just some random stuff
chapter 7
chapter 8
IM SO SORRY
Chapter 9
Well hello their
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
BAM DONE

Chapter 12

1K 28 18
By cherrysmudge

Daves POV
It's funny here I am, where I once saved the life of the one I loved. About to end my life because of the same person. I can't handle this anymore. He doesn't want me. I don't know what I did. John is better for him anyways.
I sat down on the ledge of the bridge and took out a small note book I had been carrying with me. I began to write.

"Dear family,friends,and lovers
I will miss you dearly, but I'm not positive that all of you will miss me.
I'm writing this letter because I'm going to die. I don't want to. But I have to. This is no ones fault so please do not blame yourself's for any of this because I assure you 100% you are not the cause of it. I am the problem. I always have been. I just bring people down and I know now what I have to do.
Karkat please don't hate me. I don't know what I did. But just remember I will always love you no matter what.
Sincerely,
Dave Strider

Authors POV
Dave laid out all of his possessions on the floor. The notebook,his cellphone, and a small bracelet Karkat had given him for their 1 month anniversary.
Dave stood up on the ledge said one last good bye and jumped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 1.8K 13
Y/n Bennett older sister of Jamie and Sophie Bennett. Ever since she was younger she's always believed in the guardians no matter what people told he...
1M 65K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
29K 2.6K 31
This was not what Sanem had envisioned for her life. A young widow running her own publishing company..alone. She also never thought she'd love again...
245K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...