Everything goes Black (ON HOL...

By cayybaby

This is a story about drugs and romance, so if your not interested, then keep going. April has always been th... More

Ch. 1: Asking for a hit.
Ch. 2: No turning back!
Ch. 3: Shocked!
Ch. 4: To say the least
Ch. 5: Untold story
Ch. 6: I like you
Ch. 7: Aftermath
Ch. 8: The past can hurt
Ch. 9: Next Day
Ch.10: Unexpected
Ch. 11: Sweaty
Ch.12: Day Drinking
Ch. 13: Party
Ch. 14: Bad Mistake
Ch.15: Memories
Ch. 16: Dreams
Ch. 17: Bad Mistake
Ch. 18:You've got to be kidding me!

Author's note:

9 0 0
By cayybaby

This is NOT a chapter, sorry if I got some of yalls hopes up!

I want to do a head count and see if y'all are still interested in reading my story, just like 5 comments or likes/votes will let me know if you guys want to finish knowing all about this story.
So, y'all have the instructions, now just follow the directions if you want to continue finding out! :) If y'all can't see the next chapter then remove the story from your library and then re-add it! ;)

Hugs and kisses,
Cayybaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.4K 21
It was a one-night-stand gone wrong. A heat-of-the-moment, unintended slip-up that was all my fault. I swore that I wouldn't do it - even punched my...
10K 527 32
High school is the time where you find yourself. You make friends that become your whole life, or become the death of you. You find the love of your...
1.2K 49 36
Hayley has always been a girl who guys are easily attracted too. With her confidence and her looks for anyone on the outside it was easy to see why...
2.7K 115 26
Being reincarnated might sound cool but what if you suddenly wake up as Y/N? Stuck in a story filled with cliches is never the ideal situation, will...