Adopted by Thomas Sangster

By jishwestand

Randi Is a 13 year old and she is an orphan. She is adopted by Thomas Sangster and doesn't know about all of... More

Chapter 1 Maze Runner
Chapter 2 Some Dogs Bite
Chapter 3 Thomas
Chapter 4 Protective Parents
Chapter 5: The Set
Chapter 6: Chucky Cheese's
Chapter 7: The Hospital
Chapter 8: Coma
Chapter 10: Freaking out
Chapter 11: Being watched
Chapter 12: Tickle Fights
Chapter 13: Ice cream
Chapter 14: Starting over
Chapter 15: The nightmare
Chapter 16: Can't Be..
Authors note
Chapter 18:
Part 19
Part 20:
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Death has arrived
Part 25: Small loan
Part 26: Hospital
Part 27: Torture
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9: The Glade

1.2K 27 11
By jishwestand

Alec and I strolled over to a lookout perch, and climbed up there to watch the boys. "I remembered your name." Alec said, "Do you remember anything else?" I said, "No, just the regular stuff, Dog's, Animals, Math, Language. You know." Alec said thinking, I closed my eyes and thought about what is going to happen to me. I looked in my brain, trying to unlock the memories, of everything, when I was interrupted by a grinding/screeching noise, and looked up to see a gate closing. "What's that?" I asked, "That's the maze, it's full of- I mean ask Joo." Alec says, slowly to pick his words, "It's full of what Alec? And why is their a maze here?" "JUST ASK JOO! Alright? ASK JOO." He screamed, luckily the boys were still dancing and screaming so only a few actually heard him.  Alec went down from the  lookout and joined Joo, he side glanced at me, not wanting me to notice, but I notice everything. What's in the maze Alec?  I thought,  Their called goofy goobers,  I got a response, WHAT? WHOSE IN MY HEAD?! ,  I am. A response came. Goofy Goobers? Who would name monsters Goofy Goobers?? I sat on the floor with my head on the railing, watching the Gladers dance around, I sighed, "This is going to be a long night." I said out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 94 5
This is a crossover betwix (ha) Pjo and KotLC. The elves will be demigods, and will go to camp Half-Blood. Just a warning, the characters might be a...
51K 952 41
I love reading these and I love HP(I also hardcore ship these two) The students had a choice, return to finish their 7th year, move forward(If they...
31.1K 626 5
Soulmate AU Annabeth's life was pretty boring. Wake up, go to school, go to sleep, repeat. And of course she was the only one she knew whose soulmate...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...