When 3 out of 15 Idiots Fall...

By GaemGyu6141106

Park Minjoo is an ordinary Korean girl. She doesn't know her biological dad because her parents split up when... More

Introduction
1 - Good Night...again~
2 - Lee Soo Man
3.1 - Day with Minra and Meeting Super...Something?
3.2 - Day with Minra and meeting Super...Something?
4.1 - Reminiscing
4.2 - Reminiscing
5 - Revenge + Chubby Cheeks + Fashionista = ?
6 - Slip-ups
7 - WHAT THE HECK!!?!
8 - Disappoinments
9 - So the battle begins...
10 - The New Student
11 - Music classes
12 - Where are you Minra?!
13 - The Plan
14.1 - Another Story
14.2 - Another Story
14.3 - Another Story
15 - Wait... WHAT?!
16 - Missing Pieces
18 - Long-lost Kitty
19 - Daegu Duo
20 - Obvious and Oblivious

17 - Heechul's plan of action - The Spark

304 8 3
By GaemGyu6141106

Minjoo's POV

"Uhm... Is there any other choice?" I asked Sooman-sshi. Please let there be another, please let there be another~

"Well, I think it's a good idea since the boys are pretty comfortable with you. You could move in here for the week, too, since your mother is out. I think she already told you about that?"

Sooman-sshi is so nice to us and umma, how could I say no?

I forced a smile and nodded. I accepted it and he already left. I looked around and saw creepy stares and smiles. And a grumpy idiot of a maknae. Tss, you'll still pay for this.

"What the hell?!" I shrieked and kicked the idiot.

"I should be asking you that! Why'd you accept?!" He screamed back.

"Because Sooman-sshi's nice, unlike you! Who in their sane minds would kidnap a person just because that person beat him in StarCraft?!"

"That's enough!" Leeteuk oppa shouted. Hmph, lucky idiot. "Now Minjoo, would you like to take up the offer of moving in? And before I forget, that's Heechul. He's visiting us from his military services. The other one is Kangin, he just got released a few days ago."

"I'll think about it," I said. Well, I need some excitement in my life once in a while right?

Suddenly, the Heechul guy came to me and slung his arm on my shoulder.

"I like this girl... She has spunk," he said and winked at me. I smiled at this unusual person.

"You aren't too bad yourself pretty boy. Well... Not until you joined forces with the idiot right there," I said, motioning Kyuhyun with my thumb. He grinned at my bluntness.

"I'll keep that in mind, pretty."

He looked at the others and smirked. I wonder why...

Heechul's POV

I looked around and saw the reactions I elicited. Just as I thought. Oh, and I found out something else.

Perfect

Kyuhyun grumbled something and looked away, Henry looked at us wide-eyed and pouted, Sungmin clenched his fists. What fun I'll have~

Oh and there's also her friend. I can guess she's a fangirl but she also did what I did. She gasped silently but then she smirked.

I think I just found out who'll be my accomplice.

"Hey Minjoo, can I borrow your friend over there?" I motioned to her friend. She hesitated for a while but she said yes. Soon, the others already left, leaving me and Minra behind.

Minra's POV

Okay... Calm down... Calm do--KIM FREAKING HEECHUL IS TALKING TO ME!!!--- Okay I'm calm. I'm calm~

"Want to create a spark, Minra?" Huh? What "spark?"

"Uh, I'm not sure what we're talking about..." I said unsure.

"I saw you look around a while ago. Thinking what I'm thinking?" he said and smirked.

Ohhhh. That.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, smirking a little as well.

(No one's POV)

Meanwhile, at the Super Junior Headquarters...

"Okay Kim Heechul. You have 5 seconds to explain why we're in the basement!"

"Chill, Leeteuk hyung." Heechul answered coolly "Now tell me, do you notice that some people are missing?"

"There's Henry, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin hyung," Donghae said.

"Hyung, why are they not here?" Eunhyuk asked, not really sure what's going on.

"Yeah hyung, and why is Minra here while Minjoo isn't? No offense, Minra." Siwon continued.

"None taken~" Minra giddily said.

"That, children, is because our main topic is sparking up some romance," Heechul said, grinning devilishly. The other members are bewildered, while a member or two have put two and two together.

"What do you mean hyung?" Donghae asked, still not getting it.

"Some of you might know, the three missing members are developing feelings for our dear Minjoo. They may or may not know it, but I can feel it. I'm not sure, but I think some of you saw some signs," Heechul explained, his smlie not leaving his face. The room fell silent for a little while.

"So," Heechul continued, breaking the silence "the main subject of this meeting is helping the little missy find her prince among the three... Up for it?" Heechul asked. There were silent murmurs which erupted into cheers and nods of agreement. "I may not be here always, but I'll check the progress everytime I visit."

"I'm in for team Kyuhyun!" Kangin screamed.

"I'll go for team Henry!" Zhou MI joined in.

"Me for team Sungmin... hyung!" Ryeowook stepped forward. Some were awed by his cuteness.

And the rest started picking what team they'll support. Heechul just sat back and enjoyed the show.

"Which team are you, oppa?" Minra quietly asked Heechul.

"I'm not sure sweetheart. I'll get to it," he said and flashed her a winning smile. Minra just smiled back and adored how cute Super Junior is while bantering.

(Other Part of the Dorm)

Henry's POV

Weird. Where are the other hyungs?

I found Minjoo alone on the couch, watching TV. I approached her and smiled.

"Um, hi Mochi" she said. Aww, she's so cute when she's flustered.

"Hi..." I said, trying to lessen the awkwardness "About last time... I'm sorry about it."

"That's... It's okay I guess. It wasn't really your fault," she hesitated, but then smiled "Let's just forget about it, alright?" she said and pinched my cheek. Yay! We're okay now~

"Have you seen the hyungs?" I asked her, changing the topic.

"Now that you've mentioned it... No, I haven't. I can't find Minra as well," she said, tapping her chin.

"Do... do you want to practice? For the activity for our class?" I asked hesitantly.

"Sure... But I'm not exactly the type that's good with music. I think I'm more of a dancer," she said.

"Hmm... Why don't we try the guitar first? Since we only have less than 2 weeks," I suggested.

"Whatever floats your boat~" she responded. I motioned her to wait for me while I took out my guitar and a few music sheets.

She took a look at the music sheets. She picked a song and smiled. "I like this one!" she said excitedly.

"Okay. This we could do. I'll teach you the basics and we could start off with it."

After an hour or two, she could play a few parts of the song. Wow. Is she really that good or I' a good teacher? Hehehe.

I strummed to the song and I could hear her humming. Gradually, she sings louder. When I could finally hear her. I stopped playing. Wow.

Am I in heaven? Is this a beautiful angel singing in front of me?

Minjoo's POV

Not bad, Minjoo. Not bad indeed. I smiled in content at our progress. What do you know, the guitar loves me?

Mochi started to play the song with the guitar. I hummed along. I haven't noticed that I was full-out singing until I heard that Mochi stopped.

Omo! I sang?! Not good... Mochi is now staring at me. Was I really that bad? Aigoo~

Sungmin's POV

I started looking for the others when I woke up from my nap. Where are they?

I headed towards the living room.

I stopped on my tracks. I heard an angelic voice singing. I just listened in awe but then it stopped.

I continued walking towards the living room. I saw a blushing Minjoo and an awestruck Henry. I should really kill him in his sleep. Just wait Henry. Just wait.

But what surprised me is... Minjoo was the one singing?

She's making me fall for her even harder.

Kyuhyun's POV

I stopped playing because I suddenly felt the urge to pee. Really now?

I headed to the bathroom and heard singing. The voice is so beautiful. It is crisp and angelic. I continued and the singing stopped. This was the scene: a blushing nemesis and a Henry Lau.

My nemesis was the one singing?

What now?

---------------------------------------------

First of all, sorry I'm such a troll and I don't update that much and my updates take a really long time. I'm really sorry everyone. Don't always believe me when I give hints of updating.

I'm really sorry everyone. I won't abandon this, I just take a really long time to update.

Thank you to my readers, old and new, for taking interest and the time to read my fic. Thank you for tolerating my slow updates and my troll-ness. :)

I won't promise to update often, but I do hope you will stick with me until the end.

So on to the story, I added a HenMin there because Henry is leading the poll(in AFF). It's not yet closed so you could still vote for your favorite... If you answered "Others," kindly specify which member. And yeah... Kim Heechul in action! *nudgenudgewinkwink*

Do check out my other stories if you have time :)

Vote, Comment, and Follow me~~ ^^

I hope you like this chapter~ Until whenever~~! ^_^ <3

Continue Reading