Not so Sworn Enemies | 5sos (...

By _lovelife1_

After Lucia figuring out the guys' secret. She met loads of new people. People she befriended and people who... More

Not so Sworn Enemies.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Quick message.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Very Last Authors Note :(
Epilogue.

Chapter Forty Seven.

720 34 3
By _lovelife1_

(A day later)

Lucia...

The guys did their concert yesterday and Luke told me we were leaving tomorrow. He said we were going somewhere tonight, which I'm pretty excited about. I haven't went out with him for a long time.

"Can I do your hair?" Ivory asks. I'm in Ashley and Calum's room with the girls at the moment.

"Yeah sure, but it's tonight so wait" I smile, she frowns.

"I'm just excited" she smiles happily, Ashley hits her.

"Why?" I chuckle raising my eyebrow.

"She's just excited to do your hair. That's all" Emily says, I nod.

"I'm going back to my room guys" I smile. "I'll text you an hour before we leave" I tell them, they nod and I go back up to my room.

I walk in and Luke picks me up hugging me tightly. "What the hell?" I giggle, he laughs putting me back down and kissing me.

"I want to bring you somewhere" he says dragging me out of the room, I laugh and nod.

We leave the hotel and get into a taxi. "Here's alright" Luke smiles a half an hour later, the taxi stops and we get out.

"Um. Luke, where are we?" I ask when the taxi drives off. We were on the road in the middle of no where.

"Just come" he says holding my hand and walking into a woods.

"This is really creepy Luke" I say making him chuckle. I hear a branch crack making me jump and cuddle into him.

All of a sudden I see a giant house. "What the...?"

"This is where me and the guys met" he says making me raise my eyebrow. We walk to the front of the house, seeing a huge open space. He knocks on the door while I turn examining the place.

"Luke what a-" I stop when the door opens. A guy around our age sees us and furrows his eyebrows before smiling widely.

"Luke! What are you dong here?!" The boy exclaims pulling Luke into a hug.

"Hey Jake. I just came to see you all" Luke smiles. The boy sees me and smirks.

"Who's this?" He asks leaning against the door frame with his smirk still plastered onto his face.

"This is my girlfriend. Lucia. She knows wer'e Werewolves" Luke tells him, he steps back nodding understandingly.

"I'm Jake. I'm in the pack Luke used to be in" Jake puts his hand out, I shake it.

"Oh... so this is the pack house?" I ask looking at Luke, he nods.

"Well come in guys!" Jake smiles stepping aside. We walk in and there were people walking around. "We got a few new one's before you and the guys left" he says.

"And Claudius?" Luke asks.

"Still Alpha..." Jake says, Luke nods.

"Can I see him?" He asks, Jake nods. Luke smiles at me as we walk to see this 'Claudius' guy.

"So, what's an Alpha?" I ask, Luke chuckles.

"Claudius is the Alpha of this pack, which means he's in charge of this pack" He explains, I nod.

"Right here" Jake smiles. "I'll see you" he waves before walking away.

Luke knocks on the door. "Come in" we hear a very deep voice. We walk inside seeing a man at his desk with his head down, looking at papers. "What is it?" He asks before raising his head seeing Luke and I. It takes him a while before he finally grows a large smile. He stands up. "Luke! How are you? Long time no see" he says shaking Luke's hand. "Wow, firm handshake you got their boy" he says. "What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I'm here on tour and thought I'd pay you a visit" Luke smiles.

"And who's this beautiful young lady?" He asks looking at me, I smile looking down as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"This is my girlfriend Lucia" Luke says putting his arm around my waist.

"She's human" he says, I look up, Luke nods unsurely.

"Well... she was a Vampire" he says slowly making the man's eyes widen.

"So you're telling me, you're dating an ex Vampire? Don't you remember what they did to us?!" The man asks, Luke nods.

"I love her Claudius so I don't care what she was" Luke snaps making the man calm down.

"You do?" He asks, Luke nods. "Fine, you're just lucky I like you boy" he says Luke smiles. "So how've you been getting on without the pack?" He asks.

"Amazing actually. I feel a lot stronger" he says making the man furrow his eyebrows.

"But, you're without the pack. It's supposed to be the other way around" the man says, Luke nods.

"I know" he chuckles. "But I've been through a lot of things. I fought a Terminator. I changed when I didn't even expect it. Lucia's kept me calm" he smiles down at me, I smile and look at the man.

"A Terminator? Even I have never fought one of those. How did you do it?" He asks.

"Well, Lucia and I were taking care of a friends baby and the Termiantor, Trever. He didn't like the friend we were minding the baby for, so he kept trying to kill the child to punish the parent" he explains. "Then we just ended up fighting. He obviously won, but I still could've killed him if I got him in the right position" he says, the man nods.

"You sound like an Alpha Luke. Taking care of other people, fighting one of the strongest Supernatural creations" the man says making Luke raise his eyebrows.

"I do?" He asks surprised, the man nods again.

"I'm proud. You said you were also on tour. What do you mean by that?" He asks Luke.

"I'm in a band" he replies. "With Michael, Calum and Ashton" he tells him. The man nods.

"I remember them. You four were inseparable" the man chuckles. "And in a band? Never would have expected. I knew you all liked to sing and play instruments, but you're on tour?" The man pats Luke on the back. "You really are something amazing without the pack Luke" he smiles.

"Thanks Claudius" Luke smiles, putting his hand out. "Well, Lucia and I have a date tonight, so we better head back. It was nice seeing you Claudius" he says as the man shakes his hand.

"You too Luke. Congratulations for being so successful" he smiles as we walk to the door.

"Thank you" Luke smiles as we leave the room.

"Aw... That was nice" I smile looking up at Luke. He nods and holds the front door open for me.

"Did you hear what he said about the Alpha thing?" He asks proudly, I nod. "I never thought I'd hear someone say I'm like an Alpha" he chuckles. I hug him.

"I'm proud of you" I say. "What happened with the Vampires?" I ask remembering the man say something about Vampires.

"Oh, well I was in my room with the guys. But I heard screaming and we all looked out the window seeing people running quickly, ripping the hearts out of most of the pack. We were afraid at first, not knowing what to do. We all ran downstairs seeing Claudius running outside, looking angry. He began fighting the people, scaring away the rest of them. He came back in asking if everyone was okay, we all said yeah. I asked him what they were and he told us they were very bad things called Vampires. He told us we had to be careful not to ever run into one" he explains.

"When you found out I was a Vampire though. You didn't try to kill me, why?" I ask confused.

"I had a crush on you, I guess" he says sheepishly, looking away so I wouldn't catch a blush on his cheeks.

"Aww" I tease before giggling. "I had a crush on you too" I smile, he looks at me and also smiles, pulling me into his side as we leave the creepy woods.

-

"Luke brought me to the pack house" I say while Ivory curls my hair.

"He did? What was it like?" She asks.

"It was massive. I met the Alpha of the pack. Claudius" I tell her, she raises her eyebrows surprised.

"Really? What was he like?" She asked.

"He was really intimidating, I was actually kind of afraid of him" I say honestly, she smiles putting the curler down and taking out bobby pins.

"Did you like it though?" She asks, I nod smiling.

"It was cool seeing how Luke used to live. Luke told him I used to be a Vampire. He didn't flip out he just raised his voice a little saying "Don't you remember what they did to us?" So I asked Luke about it and he told me Vampires attacked their pack" I explain.

"Oh..." she says before chuckling.

"Ivory" I look at her with wide eyes, she laughs. "Werewolves died because of Vampires" I say, she shrugs.

"I didn't do it. I'm sorry for laughing" she laughs making me chuckle shaking my head. "All done" she says stepping away from me. I look in the mirror and smile widely.

"It's so nice" I say looking at my hair. It was really nicely waved, put in a half up half down way. It was casual but pretty. "Thank you" I smile.

"Now makeup" she says.

"Really?" I groan.

"Just Mascara and concealer" she chuckles, I sigh and nod. She puts on the mascara and concealer quickly. "Now, you look beautiful already" she smiles. Going to my suitcase. "Well you're definely going to need this" she chuckkes holding up a pair of lace underwear, I chuckle and take them from her now not bothered who finds them since Luke already did.

She throws me a beautiful black dress she brought from her suitcase. I walk to the bathroom. "Do you know where we're going?" I ask hopeful.

"N-no" she coughs. I sigh disappointed before walking out in the dress. She gasps.

"Holy fuck" she whispers in awe.

"It's that nice?" I ask. She nods. I smile and walk to the full length mirror.

It fit perfectly. It was a strapless black dress with the sides cut out and it went right above my knees. It was beautiful. I smile happily, looking at it.

"Here" I turn and Ivory gives me a pair of black strap pumps. I quickly put them on and check the time nervously. "Ten minutes" I whisper to myself.

"This is going to turn out amazing. Don't be nervous" Ivory smiles, I nod taking a deep breath.

We talked for a bit until my phone buzzes making butterflies erupt in my stomach, I check it seeing it was a message from Luke saying he'd be here in a second. Just as I was about to lock my phone there's a knock on the door. Ivory squeals and hugs me. "Have fun" she smiles widely, I laugh nervously and pull away going to answer the door.

I open it seeing Luke dressed in a suit. He looked so amazing. I sigh happily as my eyes scan his body, I look up at him, his eyes were also scanning my body. I giggle and hold his hand. "Hey" I smile, he smiles nervously.

"Hi" he says, kissing me. We walk down and out of the hotel, he gets in to a taxi and doesn't say anything.

"Aren't you going to tell him the location?" I ask hopeful, he chuckles.

"I did before I came to get you" he says making me sigh. He'll never tell me where we're going before a date, will he?

There was only a little bit of conversation, because Luke seemed extremely nervous. The taxi stops and Luke pays the man, he tells me to stay inside and runs around making me laugh. He opens the door for me and grabs my hand helping me out.

"You look absolutely stunning Lucia" he says making me smile.

"You look stunning too" I giggle, he smiles. As we walk I hear a familiar sound get louder. I look up at Luke with a knowing grin. "The beach!" I exclaim, he laughs and we walk down the beach. Unlike our first date, there was red petals sprinkled on the sand down towards a circle of light.

I smile as we walk along the petals to a large red blaket. "You are quite the romantic Luke" I smile happily, sitting on the blanket.

"Well I know you don't like fancy restaurants" he says making me nod. "I thought this would be nice" he sits down facing me, I smile.

"It's perfect Luke. I hope you actually have food for me this time" I chuckle remembering he had blood bags for me last time. He laughs and nods.

"I do" he says and opens the picnic basket taking food out for the both of us.

About a half an hour later, we're both finished the food and desert. "That was amazing Luke" I smile leaning over and kissing him. He nods and begins messing with his fingers and biting his lip nervously. "Um.. Luke? Are you okay?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, umm...." he coughs. "Stand up" he smiles, I raise my eyebrow. He stand up and puts out his hand and helps me up. "Lucia" he says.

"What?" I ask, he kisses me.

"I'm fucking shitting myself" he says, making me laugh.

"Why Luke?" I ask, laughing at how nervous he is. What the hell is he doing?

"Lucia, I know we've only known each other for a couple of years... But I am so in love with you and I can't picture my life without you. We've been through so much but always seem to make it work and Lucia this is going to be the first and last time I will ever do this, because I know we're meant to be and I'm going to live my life with you. So Lucia" he says making my heart rate increase. I feel tears sting my eyes and I gasp when he gets down on one knee.

I begin crying and cover my mouth in shock when he takes a little square box out of his jacket pocket. "Will you marry me?" He asks, I let out a loud sob and I nod vigorously.

"I will. Yes!" I exclaim diving on top of him, he laughs hugging me tightly. "I love you I love you I love you!" I squeal. I pull away still crying, he looks at me with so much love. He holds my right hand and was about to put the ring on before I begin laughing.

"It's this hand Luke" I giggle giving him my left hand, he chuckles and puts the ring on my ring finger and stands up hugging me tightly. He kisses me passionately, pulling me closer than ever. "I love you so much" I look up at him.

"I love you so much Lucia. I'm so happy" he smiles widely, picking me up and spinning around making me laugh loudly.

"We're getting married!" I exclaim, he nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 12.5K 44
Forsaking God to kiss someone you hate might not be a smart decision, but damn does it hurt good. ✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.* Judith was never su...
267 0 24
In New Orleans lived a baby girl. Unique in every way. When that little girl grew up she met two boys and they became friends. Having the baby girl...
1M 38.5K 115
Coming from a small world sucks, the people here suck.. Everything about it sucks allot, My names Melissa; i have blue hair and bright blue eyes, Jud...
1.8K 174 63
Revenge, Cruelty, and Invincibility In a world full of mythical creatures, families and friends turn to a society of hunters. Quickly growing, famili...