Straight Trap (BxB) {Complete}

By OMGguyLOL

'Falling In Love is Easy, Being Loved Back is Hard' is Aaron Thomas's life. Falling into straight traps is Aa... More

Straight Trap (BxB)
Chapter Two (Before The Fallen)
Chapter Four (Once in Dean's Trap, Always Haunted by It)
Chapter Five (The Heart Starts to Skip)
Chapter Six (Into the Fallen)
Chapter Seven (Being Force Between)
Chapter Eight (Unexpected Differences)
Chapter Nine (The Other Side)
Chapter Ten (Deny Deny Deny Deany)
Chapter Eleven (Hot Jealousy Trouble)
Chapter Twelve (Replay, In Dean's Mind)
Chapter Thirteen (Burnin' Up)
Chapter Fourteen (Love Sucks)
Chapter Fiften (Nicely Done)
Chapter Sixteen (Friday Night Fever)
Chapter Seventeen (Blame It On The Hickey)
Chapter Eighteen - Caught Red-Handed
Chapter Nineteen - Operation 'Kick Out The Trash'
Chapter Twenty (Meeting The Kruise)
Chapter Twenty-One (Abort Mission)
Chapter Twenty-Two (NRE)
Chapter Twenty-Three (The Rise Of The Heroine)
Chapter Twenty-Four (Rumour Has It True)
Chapter Twenty-Five (Past)
Chapter Twenty-Six (The Girl is a Witch)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Encompass)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Doing the Right Thing)- Ending

Chapter Three (Breaking Free From The Last Trap)

35.2K 884 157
By OMGguyLOL

Chapter Three (Breaking Free From The Last Trap)

          Aaron's Confused POV

         I'm not a princess, this ain't fairytale

         Chord C, strummed. Chord Am, strummed.

         I'm not the one you'll sweep off the feet, lead her up the stairwell

         Chord F, stummed. Chord G, strummed.

         This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town. I was a dreamer before you went and let me down

          Went back to the same chords, strummed.

           Now's too late for you and you white horse...

           Chord Am, G/B and F, strummed.

            'To catch me now...' A single drop of crystal clear tear went out from my eyes as I wiped it off with the back of my hand.

            Someone clapped slowly after I finished this song. I looked up and saw the familiar face that used to make my heart's pounding hard in my chest, it still does.

             'I thought you are only good at screaming the song. But my, you can really sing.' He said sarcastically and started to walk in the music room.

             I stayed back at school today to practice my guitar in the music room since I haven't master it completely. I was a beginner guitarist that's why Cedric never let me touch his guitar. I had to buy my own to practice with it, not that I would break his. Come to think of it, I broke Ken's drum set when he was teaching me some basic lessons on drumming. That's an accident, not like I purposely broke it. Whatever, Cedric just being selfish. Which I hated.

              The gangster-looking guy with a cute fair face was walking towards me. His green eyes were glittering under the sunlight of the evening sun. His auburn hair was all spiked up with a large amount of PlayBoy's hair gel. He sat beside me, the PlayBoy's heavy fragrance of his was burning my scent. The pair of muscular arms grabbed away my guitar from me as he tried to steady his 'rocker pose'. I chuckled as he kept on trying to balance the guitar. He made a face and threw back the guitar to me.

            "Music is not my thing anyway. So what are you doing here alone? Where are the others?" He asked, brushed off the invisible dust off his jeans.

            "They went back home. I was practising my guitar since you didn't notice it awhile ago. But the real question is, why are you here?" I asked, put away the guitar to my right.

             "Don't go all smart ass on me Aaron. Why should I answer you that? I like to be wherever I wanted, I don't need to ask your permission. So what if I were waiting Frank to come here. That's none of your concern." He angrily replied.

              "You just answered my question Dean." 

              "God damn it Aaron! Why you always make everything so complicated!" Dean messed up his spiked hair as a sign of headache and annoyed.

               "Sorry if I am being overconcerned! Goodbye Dean!" I snapped back and gathered my thing.

                His name's Dean. Full name's Dean Hanson. He's a street gangster if you didn't notice his anger management issue throughout our conversation. He's dumb, by the way. Don't be fooled by his cute face, he's a jerk and a big bully.

                After gathering my thing up, I went out the music room. I was about to when he got hold my arm. I tried to get off but his strength was too strong. He had muscles although he's shorter than me. I was tall so he didn't count as short. Just shorter than me.

                "Let go off me Dean!" I struggled to get off but instead I got my back contacted the cold wall, hard. I groaned and kept on struggling.

                "Shut up Aaron! You want me to ignore you like last time? You really want that to happen again? So stop it if you don't want to!" His words stung me in the weak point. I stopped struggling but looked away from him by letting my head chocked to the side.

                 "Tell me! You want it to happen again?!" He commanded for an answer.

                 "No" I muttered under my breath.

                 "I can't hear a thing!" His anger sent shiver down to my spine.

                 "NO!" I replied loudly.

                 He let go of my body as I slided down and hit my butt onto the icy floor.

                 "That's what I thought so. Bye Aaron." He said, satisfied by my misery and walked out from this empty music room.

                  My bucket of tears were about to tick off and flew out but I used all my strength to hold it. I didn't want it to happen again. I tried so hard to finally make him my friend and I didn't want to ruin it because of this.

                  "Aaron?" A guy with a golden brown hair poked his head into the room. He used his sparkling blue eyes to look around and finally landed them on me.

                  "Aaron!" He shouted and hurried over to my side. He held me in his arms while patting my back to comfort me.

                  "I saw Dean walked off. What happened?" He asked.

                  "He... He threatened me to ignore me again if I don't shut my mouth..." I replied in my broken voice. My tears soon came after this.

                  "That asshole!" He hugged me tightly and let me cried.

                  "I couldn't believe he did that to me. I thought he would be nice if I were friend with him. Guess I was not a strong influence to change him. I was stupid, why I ever in loved with him before. I was out of my mind when I think I could change him... I am a us..."

                  "Don't you dare say that! You are just blinded with love. It will soon pass. I promise you." Seth said seriously and patted my head.

                  "But I will never learn the lesson!" I said between crying.

                  "It takes time my child. You need to be very patient with it. You will soon figure out your fate."

                  "What!?" I laughed at his deep words. Why he talked like an old man?

                  "Ops, too much movie!" Seth blushed.

                  I laughed and soon my sorrow dissapeared.

                   "Feeling better now?" Seth asked with concern.

                   "Much better, sorry about the shirt." I apologized because I saw my salty tears had soaked by his shirt and left a stain.

                   "That's my favourite shirt!" Seth whined and tried to rub of the stain.

                   "Don't lie to me Seth, I know your favourtie shirt's the pink dog."

                   "Courage. Courage the Cowardly Dog! I offended Aaron Thomas!" Seth said and crossed his arms, glared at me.

                    "Sorry, I only watch Spongebob." I smiled at him.

                    After a nice long arguement between which cartoons were better. We went back home. I tried my best to get my mind of Dean, but I just couldn't. So I used one thing to get him off, a thing I was shock when I thought of for the first time. He's not a thing actually.

                     I thought of Cedric to get my mind of Dean. Weird...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Like it or Love it!? Then Vote It! Comment it!

New character is Dean Hanson! Enjoy!

By OMGguyLOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
Hand In Hand By Jess

Teen Fiction

515K 11.3K 42
Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brother Cody. She goes to high school in an...
2K 125 46
Orion Bauwens: Pale. Black-clad. Smoker. Misanthrope. Delinquent. Foul-mouthed. Troubled teen. Musical genius? Jake never expected to befriend anyone...
451 176 35
Ruth is an enthusiastic young psychologist with the sole aim to see everyone around her happy. Everything changes,when she crosses path with Gideon,h...