The Alphraes (ON HOLD)

Da FandomJunkie202

The prophecy said that two males and one female shall rise from the shadows as they are part of the most powe... Altro

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Solid Sixteen
Chapter Three: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter Four: Meet Kyle and Levi
Chapter Five: Running Into Trouble
Chapter Seven: Get Out Of My Head

Prologue / Prophecy

9 1 0
Da FandomJunkie202

In the year 2015, three children; two male and one female, shall betray their species to become their true identities. These three will bring back the species of the Alphrae and be given three special abilities. Those chosen are to be respected with or without the consent of any species. The new Alphraes will be pointed out on their sixteenth birthday and trained by the Moon Goddess herself for two years until they are of age.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

37.9K 679 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
10.3M 368K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
162K 8.2K 67
Book 3 of the Regal Eclipse Series This book contains spoilers for Book 1 - Alpha King's Missing Mate and Book 2 - The Alpha King's Slave After wi...