Adopted by Thomas Sangster

By jishwestand

Randi Is a 13 year old and she is an orphan. She is adopted by Thomas Sangster and doesn't know about all of... More

Chapter 1 Maze Runner
Chapter 2 Some Dogs Bite
Chapter 3 Thomas
Chapter 4 Protective Parents
Chapter 5: The Set
Chapter 6: Chucky Cheese's
Chapter 7: The Hospital
Chapter 9: The Glade
Chapter 10: Freaking out
Chapter 11: Being watched
Chapter 12: Tickle Fights
Chapter 13: Ice cream
Chapter 14: Starting over
Chapter 15: The nightmare
Chapter 16: Can't Be..
Authors note
Chapter 18:
Part 19
Part 20:
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Death has arrived
Part 25: Small loan
Part 26: Hospital
Part 27: Torture
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8: Coma

1.4K 35 20
By jishwestand

"Where was I?" Randi asked the nurses, "You were in a coma for 1 year, Randi gets a headache and falls back into the darkness.

-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-
RANDI'S POV
I walk around the endless ball, looking for a way out, and start falling, and wake up in a box. It's going down, and I hear a chicken, clucking and I'm wearing a plain green T-shirt, with cargo shorts. I look up and get blinded by a light, I get another head ache and pass out when I hear voices, and see some boys. I wake up next to a fire, and boys yelling and screaming, and running around. I saw Alec running around, "ALEC! WHAT'S GOING ON?" I yelled over everyone. All the boys stopped running around and screaming, and they all stared at me. "h-How do you know my name?" I think and I can only think about Alec and I get a glimpse look at my memories, soon forgetting them all, "I-I don't know!" everyone just looked at me, a boy that had black hair, hazel eyes, 5 freckles, one by his forehead, two on his cheek and another two on his other cheek. He approaches me, "Can you remember anything? At all?" "No, just Alec's name and my name." A darker boy comes over, "I'm Joo, I'm the leader of the Glade. What's your name, Greenie?" Joo says, "What's a Glade? And what's a Greenie? My name's Randi, By the way." "Well this, this is the Glade, our home, where we live, and you, are a Greenie. You're new, you know." Joo says. "Alec, can we talk?" I said, "Erm o-Okay."

A/N
OH MY GOD!! 100 READS! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! PLEASE KEEP READING!! I'M SOO SORRY IT'S SHORT! I just really need to build suspense, so you know, DRAMA! If you have any questions, or requests, PM me, or comment me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
5.3K 190 20
PERCY JACKSON is a second year at Hogwarts, the school for witchcraft and wizardry. He is a Gryffindor who is best friends with Grover Underwood, Ron...
19.4K 1K 40
Dream wasn't having much luck in love like the rest of the dream team. George was dating Sapnap, while Bad recently married Skeppy, he was the only o...
31.1K 626 5
Soulmate AU Annabeth's life was pretty boring. Wake up, go to school, go to sleep, repeat. And of course she was the only one she knew whose soulmate...