Like Minds β€’ jb

Af siennaisa

Lily and Justin are back but this time they're older, smarter and richer. The pair meet again the day before... Mere

1; Love At First Sight.
2; Graduation Day.
3; Home Sweet Home.
4; Making Plans.
5; Midnight Swims.
6; Sunny Days & Sun Rays.
7; Sick Nights.
8; Intentions.
9; Moments.
10; Date Night.
11; Viewing.
12; Seeing Red.
13; Fixed & Confused.
14; View Point Mishaps.
15; The Big Surprise.
16; Breaking Through.
17; Lakers Humiliation.
18; Shade.
19; Hidden Signals.
20; Coachella ~ Night One.
21; Coachella ~ Night One / Day One.
22; Shock.
23; Make Love Not War.
24; Santa Marta.
25; The Date.
26; The Argument.
27; The Appointment.
28; Lunch.
29; Bridal Shopping.
30; Photoshoot Interviews & Surprises.
31; The Big (Bachelorette) Weekend.
32; Fireplace Confessions.
33; Rehearsal Dinner.
34; The Wedding ~ Part One.
35; The Wedding ~ Part Two.
36; Honeymoon.
37; Romance in The Maldives.
39; Sweet Beginnings.
40; Big Changes.
41; Strength.
42; Baby Shower.
43; Difficult.
44; Expect the Unexpected.
45; A New Beginning.
46: Not Expecting the Unexpected.
47; Decisions.
48; Work.
49; Realisation.
50; Closure.
51; Birthday Fun.
52; Love & Time.
53; Preparation.
54; Feelings.
55; Progression.
56; Movement.
57; Hijacked.

38; Back to Normal(ish).

36.9K 1.1K 883
Af siennaisa

Justin's P.O.V

"Baby," I said softly as Lily lay on her stomach, still fast asleep and breathing deeply, barely even moving apart from her chest rising and falling. She had been sleeping like she was close to death every night for the past five days, I didn't know if I was meant to be worried but according to her and google - apparently it was the pregnancy hormones knocking her out. It makes her really tired and grumpy, sometimes really over excited too, like when she almost cried over a creme brûlée that we ordered the other night because it 'smelt like happiness'. But in the mornings it was hard to wake her up, sometimes I had to really poke her, but then I got snapped at or swatted at. "Babe," I repeated, leaning over the bed and touching her arm gently but got no response.

I had been up for about an hour, had a swim in the pool and some coffee to wake myself up, and waited... I wanted to let her sleep since then she would be more willing to go swim with some reef sharks with me... I was too scared to do it on my own and I knew she would be cross if I did it without her.

I had a cappuccino in my hand to help Lily wake up, the white foam sprinkled with chocolate, the steam rising from the mug as I fanned some of the smell towards her to try and stir her. "Lills?" I asked again, hearing her groan quietly and sniff the air. Her eyes shot open and I smiled, "I brought-" she cut me off my jumping up and shooting towards the tiny en suite toilet room to the actual bathroom whilst almost knocking the cappuccino out of my hands. She kicked the door shut whilst holding her hands in front of her mouth, the distant sound of her relieving her morning sickness in the background now present.

I hummed and took the cappuccino away, knowing it was the smell of coffee that probably triggered it. She had been the same with alcohol the past few days, so I should have expected that. Wine got her the worst, the slight tinge of the smell anywhere near her made her turn green. So, I've been alcohol free for the past week - to make her happy... And to stop her from vomiting on me. Because it will be like a chain reaction and we don't want that to happen.

"Water?" I called into the toilet room door as I heard her groaning.

"Yes please," she whined back and I walked away from the door, knowing that she hated it when I saw her sick so I didn't bother opening the door even though I wanted to know if she was okay. She gets weak afterwards but never complains... I can always tell because her knees shake a little. I just wanted to wrap her up in a blanket and sit outside all day but at the same time I wanted to do all these activities now with her so we could build up some new memories together. I had changed my mind about the relaxing thing.

I got the chilled water in a plastic cup because holding glass now made Lily's skin feel weird and itchy. I swiped up a banana on the way back and then hovered outside the toilet room door... Grimacing a little as I heard her retching up again. "Babe, are you alright?" I asked softly, feeling worried that she was vomiting more than once. It was normally once, right? Then you felt better? The website I read said nothing about how long it was supposed to last each time.

"I'm fine," I heard her croak back and I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard the toilet flush. I decided after a few seconds to push open the door so I could see her, I was a little concerned for Lily that the sickness would start getting worse as time passed... She had bad luck with these things and I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible."Don't," she whined quietly as I opened the door but didn't bother to look up as she leant her head on the edge of the toilet seat, her arms folded over her stomach as she knelt over the floor.

"I brought you some water," I said softly, going to sit down next to her on the tiled floor. She looked up, her skin had a little pale green tinge to it as she thanked me quietly and took the chilled cup of water and sipped it slowly. "How're you feeling?" i asked, not wanting to touch her yet because she told me sometimes it makes her feel dizzy, especially if I rub her back... something about repetitive actions made her want to throw her stomach up. Morning sickness is like a whole new load of nausea bullshit. All the rules have changed now for Lily, she used to like being cuddled when she felt sick, but now she just curls up under the duvet and doesn't want to be touched or spoken to for a good half an hour.

I do try not to take offense because I know it's not her fault but... I feel kind of useless now and I really want to help, I am part of the reason why she is feeling like this anyway.

"Disgusting." She mumbled, her voice slightly raspy as she glanced up at me then looked down again, clearing her throat then sipping some more water. "Do we have any lemon anywhere?" She asked, taking a deep breath after she spoke. I nodded, knowing they had some lemons for drinks in the mini fridge... why would she want those, though? "Can you slice one into quarters for me, please?" she asked quietly and I nodded, getting up and making my way out the bathroom - happy that I could finally do something to help.

I found some of the large lemons in the mini fridge and grabbed a knife, there was a mini kitchen in the suite/villa we were staying in now. It didn't have a cooker or anything but there was a fridge and a microwave which was good enough for us. I sliced up the lemon into four equal slices and put them on a plate, I wasn't sure what they were for, if she wanted to put them in her water or something but I didn't question her as I took them back and placed them on the floor next to her, "Do you want anything else?" I asked eagerly but softly.

"No, this should work," she said quietly and picked up a slice, licking her lips and then biting into it. I blinked in shock as she whined and flapped her hands, her eyes squeezed shut. Her whole face had scrunched up so tightly but I could see the colour coming back. After about thirty seconds she snatched the slice out her mouth and sipped water then added another, the same actions happening... flapping of hands, whining...

She did this with all the slices until they were all basically dry. "Citric acid helps," she said after she chugged back some water, "My mom suggested it before we left," she added as I raised my eyebrows, "Apparently it's worked with all the women in my family,"

"And has it?" I asked, picking up the plate of finished lemon slices. She nodded and stood up, licking her lips and wincing. "Okay good, um..." I smiled, watching her as she slipped off her pink satin slip and dropped it to the floor. I stared at her body as she began to tie her hair up in a bun, looking at herself in the lit up mirror. I bit my lip, forgetting what I was supposed to be saying as she inspected her boobs and bounced them in her hands, murmuring an ow afterwards then glancing at me. "Sorry," I mumbled, knowing she was about to comment on how I was staring shamelessly at her chest.

"You don't have to apologise, I'm your wife now - stare all you like," she giggled, turning to face me. "But I was going to ask you a question, does it look like I had a boob job?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking at me expectantly.

"I- Uh," I drawled out and looked from her eyes to her chest. Her boobs had grown a shit load, I wasn't even going to lie here, they looked amazing. They almost touched in the middle, when she wasn't wearing a bra. They were still perky, and the tan line between where she had been wearing a bikini, that was now a little too tight for her, not like I was complaining, were like two pale triangles over her nipples. I had banned her from sunbathing topless because you never know who is going to take a picture. There had been some all over the internet already of us messing around in the ocean or eating dinner...

It was kind of exciting to see pictures of Lily and I kissing... some with her sitting on my lap on the beach, others of us eating dinner at the restaurant when we get too caught up in our own love bubble and end up making out halfway through our meals.

"No it doesn't," I said honestly, getting back to the point."Because they don't bunch up unnaturally at the top, they like..." I trailed off and kind of lowered my hands in an they go down motion, "They like, um,"

"Sag," Lily finished for me whilst raising her eyebrows.

"No, well... kind of, but not in like an old way, they're still bouncy." I said quickly and she giggled, moving past me back into the main bathroom that was like a large open room next to the bedroom. It had a circular bathroom in the middle and a little jacuzzi setting as well. Lily was obsessed with it, thank god, because I had a little surprise for her when we went back to LA in two days time. I followed her out and watched as she bent over the tub, turning on the water and running herself a warm bath, adding some bath salts so she could soak her skin before she spent the day in the sun. You could tell she had been sunbathing a lot, her skin was so beautifully dark... like a smooth, golden caramel colour. Mine was dark too but i had to watch my skin, since I actually burnt and she didn't.

"Wanna join me?" she asked, turning the water off and walking over to the sink to get her toothbrush.

"Sure," I said quietly, putting the plate of lemons down and then pushing down my swim trunks. I climbed into the bath and sighed at the warm water, feeling my muscles relaxing... maybe a bath at the beginning of the day wasn't the best idea. All I'd want to do is sleep after this.

We bathed and Lily sipped more of her water, I kept staring at her abdomen, trying to see if there was a little baby bump yet... there wasn't an obvious one but when you looked closely from the side, there was just a tiny one, it looked like she was just putting on healthy weight, and maybe she was. Peanut, at the moment, was only the size of a blueberry at six weeks.

Later that morning I had managed to convince Lily to come to see the reef sharks with me, they were one of my biggest fears but I really wanted to do it, to have the memory of either chickening out or going through with it would be good enough for me. We arrived at the docks where they had a boat waiting for us, normally they took you out in a group of four so there was another couple there. They were a little older than us but were also on their honeymoon. "Holy shit man, Justin Bieber right?" The guy said with a huge smile and stuck out his hand,

"Yeah," I smiled, shaking his hand as I took off my sunglasses and placed them on the top of my head as Lily did the same, instead hers was holding her head out her face like a headband.

"This is so crazy, we heard you were on the island but we didn't think we'd ever see you," the man laughed, "I'm Brandon by the way, and this is my wife Nicki," the guy introduced, stepping to one side and introducing his tiny tanned blonde wife.

"Nice to meet you," I said, shaking her hand as she blushed and side glanced Kevin then shook Lily's hand, "This is my wife, Lily," I introduced proudly as I shook Nicki's hand then Brandon's. I heard Lily giggle happily and say nice to meet you in her light voice that always made me smile. "Are you guys on your honeymoon too?" I asked, putting my arm around Lily's waist as she got her phone out, ready to take two million pictures of the same thing, probably... which actually turned out to be me. I smirked as she raised her phone and took a picture of the side of my face then smiled as she began to edit it, I saw her opening up the instagram account and looked back at Brandon and Nicki.

"Yeah! We've been here for two weeks, we leave on sunday," Brandon informed us, "Flying back home," he grinned, looking down at Nicki who was about my height and rubbing her arm since he had his arm around her.

"Where abouts in America are you from?" I asked, noticing their accents were slightly different.

"Orlando, Florida," he smiled, "Nicki was actually from the big apple but she moved south, just for me," he chuckled. Lily grinned in excitement, chirping that she was from New York too. I could just see the sign flashing instant best friends above Lily and Nicki's heads as they suddenly began to chirp in high, excited voices about the places they knew of. Turns out they shared a friend in the end and wandered off together down the dock , towards the boat where the crew were waiting for us.

I chatted to Brandon, to turned out to be a really cool guy. Him and Nicki had a baby at home who was being looked after by his mother in law, she was apparently only a year old and her name was Lacy. "We almost took Lacy with us but the last time I spent time with Nicki alone was... you know like eighteen months ago. With the whole pregnancy craziness then actually looking after a newborn, there basically was no time I could spend with her. There's only so many times you can ask your parents to babysit, you know?" he confessed after we had all boarded the boat that was currently gently making its way towards the shallow water lagoon where the sharks normally were.

My face stayed slightly blank, a tinge of nerves wafting through my stomach. I looked over to Lily who was talking happily away to Nicki, both of them probably complimenting each other then giggling. She looked over at me then smiled, "I know that face," Brandon said slowly and I looked back at him, suddenly feeling confused. "Is Lily pregnant?" he asked and I widened my eyes and gave the whole game away. Brandon grinned and stood up up straight, looking genuinely happy for us all of a sudden. "Congrats man," he said, lifting his hand and I clapped my hand against it and smiled, thanking him quietly. I didn't want Lily to hear or i'd get my ass whooped in public for telling someone other than family. "How far along?"

"She's only six weeks," I said quietly again, running my hand through my hair as the wind from the boat got in it and made it a mess. I should probably cut it soon.

"Ah, you guys have time to live it up for a bit," he laughed, "But honestly, this will be the best and hardest time of your life," he said seriously and quietly too, catching onto how i didn't want the girls or anyone else to hear. "You just gotta relax because at the end of the day, it's them that has to do the hard bit," he added quietly. I nodded, taking his advice on board. I had heard that during a pregnancy is one of the hardest times for the father... obviously because you know the lady gets tired and snappy and they're not up for a lot of things like they used to be... if you know what I mean.

I mean even last night Lily told me she wasn't in the mood... I died a little inside but accepted it without a fight.

Throughout most of the afternoon I swam with Lily, there weren't that many sharks around only one or two but we snorkelled and looked at the colourful fish. Lily had bought an underwater camera on the way here and took lots of pictures, we even got some of Brandon and Nicki. "They look like a tumblr couple," Lily said to me as we waded in the water, holding onto a buoy and throwing some dead fish into the water so that the tiny reef sharks could eat them. They were kinda cute... but I nearly had a heart attack when one came too close. You could see them swimming around you in the really clear shallow-ish water, which was better for my nerves. If I couldn't see the bottom i'd be out of the water it seconds.

"I think they probably are. He said he was a photographer," I said to Lily, taking some fish out the tub and throwing it in the water. "I uh, I told Brandon that you were pregnant. Well, he guessed, actually."

"Okay," she smiled, that surprised me. "And what did he say?" she then asked as she wiped some water droplets off her face and moved her hair back over her shoulders since she had left it down.

"He said it will be the best and hardest times of our lives, and I have to be extra understanding because you're doing the hardest bit." I said softly, placing my hand on her back underneath the water as she put her arms back on the floating buoy. Touching her was a habit now, I always found my hands on her back or on her waist or hips without even realising... it felt so natural for us to be close together now, not touching her felt wrong. Especially now that she's pregnant, the physical bond between us has just gotten stronger. And i'm not talking about just the sex.

"And i have to be extra understanding with you, too." she smiled, sliding towards me in the water and placing a kiss on my cheek. I grinned, and bit my lip looking down as she cooed and giggled. "It will be hard for the both of us but we've just gotta relax because it's not just about us anymore," she continued and I nodded in agreement, knowing she was completely right. "God, i'm so tired already," she yawned, "I need to get gifts for everyone at home and... some other.." she trailed off and yawned again then shook her head quickly to wake herself up.

"We should probably get that done today so we can relax tomorrow," I said, wanting to get some things to send to Canada for my siblings.

"Good idea," she said sleepily, and moved through the water so that she was closer to me. "I love you," she said quietly, sounding tired and cute. I smiled, kissing her forehead as I put my arm around her and eyed the reef sharks as they swam to get the fish we threw in a few moments ago.

"I love you more," I said softly, knowing I meant every word as my heart ached with love for her as she wrapped her arms around my middle underneath the water.

We spent another hour or so snorkelling, taking pictures and talking with Brandon and Nicki who turned out to be kind of like us. We had lunch with them after on the beach when we came back from the trip. It turned out Lily had told Nicki she was pregnant, that was why she wasn't mad when I told her Brandon guessed. We went to the little shopping area on the island and bought some gifts for the others at home and had them sent out through the mail service on the same day.

That evening we fell asleep on the decking that looked out over the ocean, the calming sounds of the waves basically knocked Lily out after she had another morning sickness wave. It normally happened in the mornings and in the evenings, yet this time she didn't actually vomit, she just felt dizzy and sick. She was asleep on my chest for a good hour or so before I drifted off. I was too caught up in thinking about how things will change when Lily starts to get super pregnant, or when our baby is actually born. I was worried for the negative side of this but excited for the good parts which would make it all worth it, which I knew it would be.

That following sunday we were packed and ready to go early so we could spend the day travelling. We had a whole extra suitcase for the clothes and decorative things we had bought here. Neither of us had dressed up, Lily was in an oversized T-shirt that had the resort LOGO on the front and some shorts underneath, I was in joggers and a baggy t-shirt, a snapback backwards on my head to hold my hair out the way.

We were flying commercial for part of the trip, flying to england then switching to a jet that was going to meet us there then fly us back to California. "I think i'm going to be sick," Lily mumbled, her hand over her mouth as she shot away from the queue to get into security and towards the toilets. Everyone knew who we were and I could hear the whispers as Lily smashed through the door into the toilets.

I waited for her by the entrance and she came out a few minutes later, looking slightly pale. "Are you okay baby?" I asked, moving over to her and she nodded her head, waving it off.

"I'm fine, i'm fine," she said quietly and smiled tightly and side glanced a few people who were taking pictures.

"Oh," I mumbled. She didn't want me to make a fuss in front of other people. I bit my lip, following her closely as she went over to her bag and got out some gum before continuing in the queue for security checks. We went through smoothly then I went to get her some water and lemon juice, wondering if that would help. I don't think they sold any straight lemons in the airport.

Within the hour we were on the plane, seated on an upper level with our own cabin, I guess. t was in the middle of the aisle, like the others, with two entrances. Inside there was a double bed in the middle, two separate TV's, a mini fridge and a small en suite toilet with a mini shower joined. "Thank god," Lily whined and moved forward, dumping her bag on the little armchair to the right of the door and flopping onto the double bed.

She had fallen asleep before the flight even took off, I explained to the flight attendant that she wasn't feeling that great when she was about to ask Lily to wake up for the take off. She understood and gave me a knowing wink... I think it was like women and men-who-had-already-had-babies that just had this strange knowing when someone was pregnant.

I watched several movies whilst Lily slept really deeply next to me, I tried to fall asleep but never could on flights. It was the reality of being stuck in a small space thousands of feet in the air that just made my heart jump every few seconds. The flight itself was ten hours, and when it got to eight hours in I was exhausted but couldn't close my eyes. I even lay on my back in silence, just listening to the distant sounds of talk on the flight. "Mmm..." Lily hummed, sounding a little confused at first since I had turned the lights off and let the tiny star lights on the ceiling light up the place instead of the spotlights. "Baby?" she asked in a hush whisper, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah," I said quietly back even though we had no reason to whisper. It was only us here.

"Good," she said happily and snuggled up to my side after bringing her pillow up against mine. We stayed in a comfortable silence as I tried to sleep again, closing my eyes but my mind was wide awake. I was too excited to show Lily the surprise I had been planning for her for a really damn long time, and I was nervous about showing her. I really hoped she liked it... I poured my blood, sweat and stressed out man tears into this. Having to plan things from overseas is really fucking hard, let me tell you.

After a good ten minutes of soft silence Lily lifted her head, I could tell she was looking at my face for a good few moments before she put her head down again. She shifted a few seconds later, turning onto her other side and sighing. I went to spoon her but she turned around again and we bumped noses, "Ooops, sorry,"

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly, feeling slightly grumpy now. My head was aching and my muscles felt tense from being in the same position for too long.

"Nothing," she said quietly and I grunted something even I didn't understand and lay on my back again, putting my arms behind my head and sighing. I WANT SLEEP!

A few moments later Lily sat up. I could hear her taking off her leggings and throwing them over to her handbag which was on the armchair, the soft material hitting the leather with a quiet thump. She got up again, her bare feet thumping quietly against the carpet inside the cabin room we had and I heard her bag unzip. I wondered what she was doing as she got back onto the bed and I heard an unscrewing of a lid. "Roll over," Lily said and I was about to argue about how she had enough space but she spoke again, "Onto your stomach, roll over," she added quietly.

I did as I was told, still holding my eyes closed as I rolled onto my stomach. I had my shirt off by now, just in my joggers. I felt more comfortable like this and thought it would help but, here i am... still awake.

Out of the blue Lily sat on my hips, I could hear her hands rubbing together with the faint squish of cream and smiled a little, knowing what she was doing. There were two main ways to knock me out, the first one you could probably guess, but the second was a back massage... Lily's back massages were heaven. I slept so deeply I dribbled.

She began to rub my back slowly, smoothing the cream in over my shoulders first. I groaned in appreciation as she dug the bottoms of her palms into my shoulder blades and worked on the knots gently, her thumb then smoothing the muscle down as she bent one of my arms tenderly back behind me so she could stretch it out. I groaned again as she did the same to the other arm, the pleasurable dizziness of sleep beginning to waft in.

She massaged my back for a while, i think, I was kind of drifting in and out of consciousness whilst she smoothed out the kinks with the palms of her hands and thumbs, tracing the line of my spine so I shivered happily then slipped into another wave of sleep. It was when she started massaging the small of my back that I woke up again, another part of me waking up as well as I groaned in pleasure. I had a sweet spot down there, I don't know why, but everytime Lily touched it tingles spread through me.

I turned over, making Lily fall off me to one side and land next to me. I was still kind of half asleep but my body was awake enough to move over her and trap her underneath me. I hummed and smirked as she giggled, her hands now cupping my face as she lifted her head and brought her lips to mine. I groaned, pushing my hips against hers and kissing her back as she leant back on the pillows, wrapping her arms around my neck as our mouths moulded together.

I held her waist with one hand, pushing up the large T-shirt she was wearing so I could touch her soft, warm skin underneath. We kissed passionately, our hands roaming each other's bodies for a while. It felt nice just to kiss her, to really kiss her without it leading to anything. Obviously, it did lead to something but in that moment just feeling her lips connected to mine felt amazing, almost relaxing... comforting. The reality that she was actually mine and I was hers really set in. This is what I could do for... the rest of my life if I wanted to. This is who I am still and forever will be so madly in love with.

We'd never had sex on a plane before, I'd always reframed because it felt like I was breaking so many society rules but in this case I could barely control myself. I wanted to make her feel amazing, and I knew she wanted this by the way she was caressing my back. Within a few minutes we were under the sheets, just incase anyone came in, my body moving with hers as her delicate hands grasped my shoulders. I kissed her neck, the sweet faint scent of her perfume filling my nose as I slid deeper inside of her, picking up a steady rhythm and trying to hold back the loud moans of pleasure that wanted to slip from my lips.

"Fuck," I hissed quietly, lifting my hand from grasping her upper thigh against my hip and sliding my palm up her stomach and too her chest. I touched her breast gently, waiting for permission since I knew she was sensitive. She took my hand in hers and placed it over her breast, a light gasp of pleasure escaping her lips as I groaned and picked up my pace, pushing myself deeper inside her, hitting that one sensitive spot in her soft flesh that drove me and her insane. "You feel so good," I groaned, gently biting her neck as she moaned underneath me. I knew she liked it when I told her how she felt to me, and every time I was honest. She was so soft and warm, the perfect fit. All mine.

Lily wrapped her legs around my hips, managing to push me to one side and onto my back. She swung her leg over my hips and took control, sliding me inside her again as she arched her back and flicked her hair back over her shoulders. I groaned deeply, feeling my body burn with pleasure as I watched her. She was so fucking beautiful, the way her waist dipped and curved beautifully out towards her hips, she had strong thighs and smooth skin, such a beautiful skin colour. I loved the way her lips pouted during sex, the way her eyes darkened and her lashes fanned out across her cheeks. I loved the way she would dig her perfectly painted nails into my chest then look me in the eye as she ground her hips in a circle... she knew that drove me insane.

She was as much as a sex freak as I was, and just to think the first time I met her every time we made eye contact she blushed but now she'll stare me in the face whilst biting her lip, both of us feeling intense pleasure. "Oh baby," she moaned as I grasped her ass in my hands, my eyes almost rolling back inside my head at how good this all felt. Every time we had sex it felt different, something was always changing... the way I felt about her always got stronger, every day it grew and every time we fucked or even made love it felt so much better than the last time.

"Are you gonna cum?" I asked, my voice raspy as I watched Lily moan with her head back, our hands now linked as she picked up her pace. She nodded, looking back down at me, her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she whimpered with pleasure as I began to thrust up into her, meeting her half way. A surge of strong pleasure overpowered me as I drank in her expression, that one face that drove me right to the edge without any mercy. I tensed, trying to hold back but Lily was lost in her lust bubble as she picked up her pace more, going harder and faster, her moans getting higher...

I couldn't take it and let go, my whole body almost trembling with this sweet, thick ecstasy that washed over me. I came inside her as she reached her climax, her inner walls tensing around me as I groaned and moaned with pleasure, my teeth latched onto my bottom lip so hard I almost tasted blood. "Oh my god," she moaned, her thighs trembling as she gasped for air, her hands squeezing mine as she rode out or orgasm on me slowly. "I love you," she said, looking down at me as I gazed up at her, "I love you so much, I swear," she blurted and leant down, kissing my lips passionately,

"I love you more," I said between her kisses, "I swear," I chuckled, hearing her beautiful giggle afterwards as we began to kiss again...

When our flight landed in london, Gatwick, my usual pilot had sent me a message saying that the jet would be ready in an about an hour and a half. I messaged him back that we'd meet him at the jet in two hours and leave whenever we could after that time.

It was currently three in the morning in London and raining, we sat by the window in a cafe in the airport private lounge and sipped coffee. "I feel so gross," Lily said, tucking her hair behind her ear as she sipped her latte. I had normal coffee without all the rainbows and sprinkles and shit, Lily loved all that cinnamon sprinkles with a caramel syrup bullshit. "Like, I really need a shower."

"There's one on the jet," I reminded her and she chirped an oh yeah! and grinned. I chuckled and admired her as she giggled into her takeaway starbucks coffee cup and took another sip, some of the foam sitting on her upper lip. "Babe," I smirked, reaching over and wiping it off with my thumb.

"Oh, thanks," she smiled and watched as I liked the foam of my thumb then winked at her, "Nasty ass." she smirked and waved me away as I wiggled my eyebrows again. I watched her secretly as she leant her head on her arms that were folded on the table, watching the thousands of water droplets slide down the glass that looked out over the runways. I admired her, seeing the fascination behind her eyes as she watched planes take off and land in the darkness, all you could really see where the flashing lights attached to the wings and tail.

I lifted my phone as quietly as I could and took a picture, feeling my heart swelling with love for her even more. I licked my lips, feeling the urge to express myself as I clicked onto instagram and posted the photo... there was no need for filters and stuff like that, Lily never needed filters in my eyes but for some reason she loved them. I stared at the caption and decided to throw myself into the deep end, I knew some of my fans hated it when I brought my personal life onto instagram but... I had this deep want for them to understand how I felt about Lily.

I took in a deep breath and began typing, my thumbs moving faster than normal across the screen. Within a few seconds I had written what I wanted and decided to post it before I could change my mind. Then I took another large step... since I wasn't just Bieber anymore, my legal name was actually hyphenated, I decided to make that known.

I clicked onto setting and went onto my username section, nibbling on my bottom lip as I changed my user to justinVbieber. My name now changed officially to Justin Villanueva-Bieber. I added a little engagement ring emoji into my bio after putting Lily's initials.

I looked back to see the response on my latest IG post and read the caption again; No words can explain how much I love this woman. It's in moments like these that I am truly thankful that God blessed me with such a beautiful angel, who knows and understands me better than I do. I know it's hard for people to understand why we have taken this step to join our lives together so young but one day you will understand; when you find the other half of your soul in another person, when you see the whole of your future with them sparkle in their eyes when they look at you for the first time, you will finally know how I feel. I am so deeply in love with her that even when she's watching the rain run down on the glass of a window it's amazing.

I decided to click off instagram, letting people express their opinion without me having to look at it. When Lily and I had finished our coffees we went for a walk to stretch our legs, bought some snacks and magazines for the flight. Lily gasped when we were in W.H Smith because it had it's very own pregnancy section. There was hardly anyone here, which helped calmed the sudden anxiety when she began to pile the books into the basket we had. "A pregnancy bible... NEED." She said loudly and dropped the book in and moved on, "Pregnancy for Dads... NEED." and the book was dropped in the basket. I chuckled, walking behind her slowly and carrying the basket. "Oh look, the expectant Dad's survival guide..."

"NEED." I finished for her and she burst out laughing, and wiggled over to me and dropped the book into the basket.

When we had paid for everything as casually as we could have... whilst avoiding eye contact with the cashier who wondered why we were buying pregnancy books... we made our way back to the jet. Lily was chanting to herself about a shower and jogged up the steps, chirping bye England! and then hurrying inside. I grinned, watching her like she was crazy as she fluttered around the place in a really good mood. Oh yeah, the hormones. I'll prepare for her mood swing quietly.

The flight back to L.A was long and tiring... Lily massaged my back again which sent me to sleep for a good two hours but I woke up again when we were only half way through the flight and she was knocked out next to me with the TV on.

When we landed in LAX it was coming up to four o'clock in the afternoon, which meant I had two hours till sunset to get Lily's surprise ready. James, Lily's Dad, knew what time we were landing and I had asked him to get the surprise ready now in a quick text. All her family knew apart from her, and as usual I had super successfully hidden it from her. I yawned heavily when we walked through the arrivals terminal, our luggage piled on a trolley as I pushed it and Lily walked next to me. We seemed to be the only two seriously tanned people leaving the terminal...

"Justin! Justin!" A large group of people began to shout as we stepped out into the main area of the airport. I guess word got out that we were arriving today. Camera's flashed in our faces as Lily brought the blanket up in front of her face, hiding behind it since she had no make up on and felt tired and a little dizzy with her morning sickness. "Lily! Justin! How was your honeymoon?! Justin, is Lily pregnant?! Justin! How was the wedding?! What are you guys planning to do now?!" they all shouted at once whilst shouting questions at Lily as well.

Just smile... Just smile... I repeated to myself as I had to push this metal thing through a sea of paparazzi whilst holding onto Lily's arm so that she didn't get trampled on by someone. "Justin have you spoken to Hailey Baldwin?" one of the paparazzi said close to my face and I turned my head away slightly, sliding my hand down Lily's arm then holding onto her hand as she hurried to keep up with my stride. "Did you guys talk to Hailey!?" they asked us repeatedly like there was an actual reason for us to be talking to her.

"Why are there so many questions about Hailey?" Lily asked me quietly and I shrugged, honestly not knowing.

"They try to dig up old drama to try and get a reaction baby, you know that." I said softly to her and squeezed her hand as the thinned out a little bit as we got outside into the open. I spotted Lily's mom on the other side of the small road between the arrivals terminal and the parking lot and waved. She cooed loudly and waved back, hurrying over to us and grabbing Lily's cheeks tightly whilst kissing her face.

"My little baby!" Lola squealed, kissing Lily all over her face again then turning to me, "And my other not so little baby," she cooed, grabbing my face and kissing me everywhere. Lily tried to wipe the red lipstick marks off her face and failed... which meant they were covering mine now. "How was your honeymoon?" Lola cooed, "Tell me everything, I want to know all the details!" she grinned, grabbing our hands after cursing in spanish at some paparazzi who got too close. There were some workers here helping put the bags into the back of Lola's range rover as we were welcomed with the smell of home cooked food.

"Mom, did you bring us takeaways from home?" Lily asked, seeing the plastic tupperware boxes filled with Arroz Con Pollo, i think that's what it was called. I knew Lily was obsessed with it.

"Yep! I thought it would be nice for you guys to have a home cooked meal on your first day back, you're probably sick of all that fancy food," Lola said as I sat in the passenger seat and Lily climbed into the back where the food was. "You've got to eat a lot more now you're expecting, chica." She reminded her and Lily waved her off whilst opening one of the plastic boxes with her fork ready.

I side glanced Lola as she set a destination in on her GPS, both of us smirking. She passed me her phone and I looked down at it, seeing James' text saying everything was good to go with Lily's surprise. I settled back and closed my eyes, relaxing a little now that I knew everything was set, I was still a little nervous that Lily wouldn't like the gift but... God, I really hope that she did. I'm praying here.

We drove in a comfortable silence for a good half an hour, the sound of Lily munching away in the background mixing in with radio. "Hey, where are we going?" Lily spoke up after a few minutes. "I thought Beverly Hills was the other way,"

"It is," Lola said as I pretended to be asleep. I peeked one eye open, seeing the houses getting a little further apart as more green than concrete became visible. We were driving into a more luscious part of los angeles, out towards Bel-Air on the other side of beverly hills... still posh but more... family friendly. There were a lot of good schools around here.

"Where are we going..." Lily repeated, her tone suggesting she was catching on as no one replied to her. I opened my eyes, seeing us turning into a street called Siena Way which was fairly narrow with large houses on either side, and big bushy green trees, normal every day slightly expensive cars parked on the street. "...What's going on?" Lily said a little louder as I began to grin, getting a buzzing feeling of excitement. Lola slowed down outside a driveway and signalled in, everything from the line of grass along the driveway and the perfectly aligned stones that made up the driveway was perfect so far. I had been so used to seeing it all covered in dust and building material.

Lola was grinning from ear to ear as we pulled up outside a large perfectly painted white house with its polished bright windows, the gravel lining the driveway around the front crackling underneath the tires. The driveway itself had curved downhill slightly, the yard in front decorated with a bright green lawn and a tree in the middle with big branches, a bench underneath it. We pulled up behind the car I recognised to be James' and opened my door and stepped out, running a hand through my hair as I took a deep breath. The air smelt really clear down here... It was nice to be out of the city.

"What are we doing here? Whose house is this?" Lily asked, getting out the car too with her tub of food in her hand. I grinned, moving forward and saying nothing, walking up the two steps to the front door. The clean smell of a fresh building filling my nose as I pushed it open... "This house is gorgeous though," Lily said quietly behind me as I stepped into the foyer, "Are we staying here, now? Mom, did you guys move again?" she asked Lola as she walked in behind her.

No one answered her directly and I stood to one side, letting Lola take over. "Go have a look around, I think Bean, Lele and Esther are around here somewhere." Lola said, patting Lily's back. "I'll go put the food in the fridge for you, I think it's all stocked up." she said absentmindedly before walking away.

"I didn't realise my parents moved again, they were so comfy in that house," Lily said to me as I followed her... "This one is so gorgeous though, look at how homely it is." she commented as I tucked my hands into my pockets and continued to follow her in silence, a faint smile playing on my lips. "Okay wow," she said, walking into the living room. "That TV is huge, i'm going to take over this house and just watch Netflix constantly. I like how the couches are like in the floor, that's so cute," she said and I grinned, feeling my heart jump happily. She likes it! "The art's pretty, it goes really well," she added, really taking a look at the house properly. "It isn't like my parents to have such a chic house, when did this even happen," she laughed, "They have no style. They probably got an interior decorator,"

I didn't, I thought proudly and continued to follow quietly.

"Where are my babies? Does this staircase go upstairs? There's like two," she said walking up the circular staircase, voicing her train of thoughts. "This house smells new, maybe it's one of my Dad's projects."

"Maybe," I said quietly as she turned some lights on upstairs,

"Are those all cooking books?" she asked, seeing the shelving opposite the stairs and moved towards it, "Oh my god, i've wanted all of these in like forever! I'm going to steal them," she grinned, looking back at me. "Oh my god, these cover like everything i've wanted to learn... this is so strange, why do my parents have this." she said to herself. I was grinning like an idiot behind her back as she explored more, approving of everything, literally everything, and saying how jealous she was. There was a home gym, wine cellar, guest house - which you could see from the landing on the second floor. The master bedroom was the only room on the third floor, had it's own private staircase and door... She really loved that, and was mad because she didn't live here... oh, if only she knew.

When we made our way back down the stairs, she was muttering angrily about how she hadn't been told about this house sooner and now she wanted it. I had this huge mega watt grin stretching from ear to ear as we walked towards the kitchen where the lights were off... "What's in here?" she asked and clicked on the light.

"SURPRISE!" everyone shouted, a huge banner with Welcome Back Justin and Lily! across the top of the kitchen. Lily screamed and jumped her whole height but calmed down when she saw all our friends with party hats and balloons in their hands, "Welcome back!" everyone said together and grinned, seeing Lily recovering from her heart attack as I grinned next to her.

"What the hell is going on?!" she gasped, a grin on her face too as our three puppies ran up to our feet and jumped up and down excitedly, "My little snooglepums," she cooed in a baby voice, bending down so they could all lick her face then looking expectantly at everyone.

"It's a welcome back slash house warming party," Kendall said, then set off a party popper and cheered at the confetti that settled down over Bea's head.

"A house warming..." Lily trailed off, staring at everyone then widened her eyes. She began to look around and notice the tiny details... the dog beds in the kitchen... the wedding photos of us hanging on the walls... all the cooking/baking books... "YOU DIDN'T!" She shouted in shock at me and I grinned cheekily, feeling my cheeks heat up. "I- Wh- but, when- I can't-" she was lost for words as she gasped and looked around her, "This h-house?"

"It's all ours baby," I said softly and her eyes welled up as her bottom lip pouted. I grinned, opening my arms as she hurried towards me and flung her arms around my body. "I built this for you," I added quietly for her to hear as everyone watched and cooed at us.

"It's so b-beautiful," she sobbed into my chest, this overwhelming feeling of accomplishment washing over me. "This is literally my d-dream house, how did you know?" She asked, looking up at me with big, watery adoring eyes.

"I listened," I smiled, remembering all the times she had gone on about what she wanted in a house.

"Oh my god," she whimpered, her eyes watering more as she fanned her face. "It's so perfect, it's literally perfect," she sniffed and looked around her again, "Even the wood on the floor is perfect," she said whilst her bottom lip wobbled and hugged me tightly again.

"You always said how you wanted a real family home baby," I said to her, forgetting about fact that everyone was still there watching us with their party poppers at the ready. "I know buying a house wouldn't be the same and I wanted somewhere where we could really make it our own, you know?" I said to her and she nodded, wiping her cheeks.

"You have no idea how much this means to me," she whispered, her eyes still watering as she looked at all the decorations in the kitchen and took a deep breath, "The whole house is so beautiful, Justin, you are so amazing, honestly. This is the most perfect thing," she pouted as her emotions took over again. "I can't believe you did this, this is so a-amazing," she whimpered and covered her face as everyone cooed at her again.

I hugged her close as everyone gathered in for a group hug, I looked over Lily's shoulder, staring into a space in the kitchen and seeing my future in front of me, moving like holograms across my vision.

I could see Lily standing at the counter, her hair in a bun as she mixed the batter for one of her amazing cakes. I could even smell the one that was already baking in the oven, the sweet baking vanilla tinge to the air making my mouth water. She turned, tucking some hair behind her ear as she placed her hand on her back, her body moving around so that her large baby bump was on show. My heart jumped in excitement, and I wanted to reach out to her and touch it... but it was when I heard another light child's voice, the sound distant and echoing... a little girl with her hair in a ponytail hurried into the kitchen and thumped into Lily's baby bump, her arms hugging it as she grinned. "Hey cuite pie," Lily smiled, her voice soft and angelic as she kissed her forehead, "How was school?"

I felt someone tap my face and shook my head and blinked, "You okay?" Lily asked, obviously amused and I looked down at her, and then up, seeing everyone looking at me with faint smiles. I blinked again, feeling a little out of it whilst hearing everyone chuckling at my dazed expression.

"Yeah, I'm really good."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.2M 10.2K 8
True love will always find its way back. We all have that one guy we don't like, or we probably hate, even though we know that he's attractive and ch...
131K 2.6K 30
WARNING: this story contains cursing, sex, drugs ect. So if you're under the age of 14 do not click. Jk i'm 13 no one would listen anyway lol ENJOY!!
24.2K 947 39
β€’ first book published β€’ π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ >> Jariana Fanfiction << hope you'll enjoy reading! this is my first book and my grammar sucked since english...
12.3K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...